Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Messengers

Old 04-24-2022, 02:34 PM   #1
Txalan

Default Kik strip or masturbate group

For this dare you start with a least 3 items (socks count as two items and should be removed one at a time). Other players will send you a message "strip in group" or "masturbate in group." When you get a "strip in group" message you will add the person to the group and then remove an item they request. If you are naked you have to pose for the group. The person who asked you to strip picks the pose.
If you get a "masturbate in group" you also add the requestor to the group. As long as you have more than one item one you must send a live video and do something other than masturbating. The person that sent the request can pick what you must do in the video. If you only have only two items on they can request you remove one item for guessing wrong. This is the only time they can request you remove an item of clothing. If you only have one item you must send a live video masturbating each time someone sends a request. If you get completely naked, you must make a video cumming (live is better) at the end of your time in the dare. If you are in for more than one hour and completely naked you must provide a live video every 10 minutes masturbating until the final video (only if at least one person has sent "masturbate in group" after you got down to one item).

I will start in 4 hours and post a separate message

Hi I’m Alan. M Straight USA. I am a switch

Likes: stripping, edging, masturbating, denial, semi-public, hidden public, exhibitionism, pictures, videos, chance games, stripping games.

Dislikes: eating or tasting anything, anal

Limits: personal info, scat/poop, food, vomit, blood, permanent, friends, family, affecting work.

Kik: txalan1
Snap: AlanTexas

PM me or kik me a dare.
Txalan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2022, 05:40 AM   #2
Ivan52DK

Okay, let's try it out for 2 hours
Ivan52DK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2022, 05:42 AM   #3
Master Switch 666

Yeah I'm in let's goooo Kik - MasterSwitch666

Likes submission, blackmail, nudes, stripping, Kik games, edging, dice games and open to try more things.

Limits include Anal, face, friends or anyone who knows me, public and work, blood etc.
Master Switch 666 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
kik dare online, masturabation