Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-22-2019, 05:13 PM   #1
xbetty

Default 18f. Punish me.

Hi everyone.

I’m back again asking for punishments. it can be literally anything i don’t really care as long as i’m in pain and pleasure.

Anal is the most preferred way buttttt i will do absolutely anything apart from what’s in my limits and dislikes aha

i’m limited to resources.

please hurt these two fresh holes in anyway you please

and my nipples

i have makes up brushes markers tampons pads just anything that will plug my ass and make me cry. thank u!

my kik : betty.xo
xbetty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2019, 07:25 AM   #2
wolf82
Prodigy

Start by putting one clothespin on each nipple. Then, I want you to see how many markers you can fit in your ass so attempt to put every marker you own inside your ass. Once you have completely filled your ass, use each hand to slap your pussy as hard as you can 100 times per hand. So 100 using your left and 100 with your right. Next, take the clothespins off and the markers out of your ass one by one. When pulling each marker out, use your tongue to clean each one of them off. Send me a report when completely finished.

A dom just here to have a good time.

Sometimes I just browse, sometimes I interact.
wolf82 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2019, 01:58 PM   #3
CaffeineColin

Get some fresh ginger and peel two pieces at least as big as your thumb. One piece goes into your pussy and the other goes into your ass. Keep it in for 30 minutes.

Have fun,
-Colin
CaffeineColin is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to CaffeineColin for this post:
Old 12-23-2019, 03:08 PM   #4
batfinch
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

No sitting on a toilet seat for the rest of the year
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=86665

PM Dares
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=83544

I am male
batfinch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2019, 05:09 PM   #5
Marshall_235

Your task is to do a wall sit http://blog.anytimefitness.com/how-t...-sit-boost-it/ for as long as you can but with the following stipulations.

You should strip naked and write SLUT on your forehead so you can read it in a mirror to be positioned in front of you. Insert your large butt plug and vibrator in on max power and clamp your nipples. Whilst doing the wall sit you should have a taut piece of string or rope, attaching your nipple clamps to the top of a door frame and uncooked rice under your feet.

You are to maintain the wall sit until your legs give out and you drop to the floor. No standing is allowed. If you fail to make it to 2 minutes you must repeat the task. If you fail 4 more times you are to complete both punishments below.

If you drop after 2 minutes you should put nipple clamps on and connect them with a piece of string running round the back of your neck too short for your boobs to rest naturally. Take an ice cold shower and edge 5 times whilst you are in there before completely shaving or waxing your pussy and ass. You should then apply hot sauce to the newly shaven areas and leave for 20 minutes. Then wash off the hot sauce with ice cold water, before slapping your pussy 50 times.

If you make it to 10 minutes you should rub toothpaste on your nipples and course salt into the rough side of a thin pan scourer. You should then soak the sponge part of the scourer in hot sauce and put on some panties with the rough side of the scourer pressed against your pussy. Complete 50 squats or step ups like this, snapping a rubber band on each of your nipples after each 10 squats.
Marshall_235 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, anal insertion home alone, ass anal fuck torture