Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

View Poll Results: Should I Start Writing This Story Again?
Yes 22 88.00%
No 3 12.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-06-2008, 11:28 PM   #16
tilly07
Account Banned

hehe. TBH this is probably the only good story atm. The sister sleepover one was good but it's kind of loosing the interesting storyline.
tilly07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 12:14 AM   #17
erick92
Distinguished Member

Default Part 6

Sorry it took me so long. I have been really busy lately. Hope you enjoy.

--

Part 6

So there I sat, both my parents staring my straight in the eye. I quickly came up with, “Well, you see, Emily and I have gotten into a very serious relationship. It was really embarrassing so I didn't want to tell you.” They seemed to have accepted my answer, so I started to go off to my room to get some sleep for the next day that was ahead of me.

This morning I woke up around 4:30, which was 30 minutes before Emily would normally call me. Today I thought I would give her a little surprise and arrive early. So I did all my morning things and was out the door before 5:00 am. When I got there I quietly snuck in, and went up the stairs to Emily's room. When I got to her door I heard a sound, and it sounded like a moaning. So slowly I opened the door and looked in. To my surprise there was Emily completely naked fingering herself. I stood there for a good half minute until Emily looked over and saw me. She froze, hand half way into her pussy, staring at me. I immediately closed the door and went down stairs and waited for her. About 5 minutes later Emily came down the stairs and said nothing. I could then see her signal me to take all my clothes off, and get into this new maid outfit she had for me. I was still not allowed to wear underwear underneath, so my man parts were hanging below the short bottom of the maids outfit. When she finally spoke it was very quiet, and all I could hear was “Do 50 jumping jacks.” When I started doing them Emily took out her phone and started video taping my activity. When I was done she said “You will tell no one about what you saw this morning, or I will send this video to EVERYONE you know!” I shook my head yes, and waited for my next morning task.

Before I had a chance to get my next task I had to go to the bathroom, but then realized I was supposed to go outside and do it. This would be tough in the wet morning grass. I went outside, and began to slip on the wet grass. I knew I couldn't waste any time because if some one would see me, I would be screwed and my reputation at school would be gone. I got my balance, and went on into the yard to fine a bush I could hide behind. I did my task, and shuffled back in the house preying that no one saw me. I got back in, and was told to do the cleaning of the house this morning so tonight we would have more time to do things.

By the time I was done with everything it was time to go to school. Today I was allowed to wear normal clothing, but still no underwear. I had been given a list of tasks this morning that I was to complete before the day was over. The first one seemed simple so I did it right away. I was to slap 5 guys on the ass, and then move on without saying a word. As to prevent any “sexual harassment” charges I picked some of my closest friends to do it to. I only got a few looks, and went on to my first block class so I could do my second task of the day. So there I say in first block, reading my list of things to do. My second task was to completely fail a test at some point during the day. Today was only Monday, so it would be hard to get a test today. So I went on to my third task on the list. This one read “When the teacher walks out of the room, run up and lock the door behind him/her.” In math class our teacher really liked coffee, and he wold leave the room a good 5 time during class. Emily always say next to me so she would know if I did it or not. After about 10 minutes of class the teacher went out of the room, so I jumped into action. I walked over to the door, shut it, and locked it. I then slowly went back to my seat as if I did nothing wrong. When the teacher came back he tried opening the door, but with no luck. After about 15 minutes of him pulling at the door some one finally went up and unlocked it. The teacher came into the room, face as red as a beat. He screamed “I don't care WHO locked that door, but what I DO know is that you all will be taking a test for the rest of the hour, and it WON'T be easy! Got that?” This suddenly opened the chance for me to do another task on my list, which was the failing of the test. I knew all the answers, which made it even easier to fail. I did every single one wrong as to make Emily happy. Once class was over, I handed in my test and went onto the next task. When I read the next task I knew it wouldn't be easy... It read “You are to go into the girls bathroom, go into the stall, take a crap in the toilet and leave it there. Then roll all the toilet paper in the toilet, then leave it there to brew. Make sure you do this by the end of the day, because of the janitor finds it you will be doing the same thing over again tomorrow.” I decided to wait until lunch to do this. When the bell rang to go to lunch I snuck over by the bathroom, and it didn't seem like there was much traffic. I stood there for a minute inspecting to see if any girls were going in, or if any were going to come out. I didn't see anything, so I moved in. When I got in I saw Emily standing there next to a stall, waiting for me to do the task. She then signaled me to get in, so I did. When I was in I took a crap, then threw every bit of toilet paper in the toilet, which was about 4 rolls because they had it stocked up. Right as I was about to get out I heard the door open, so I kept my place in the stall and tried to be as quiet as I could. Then I heard even more girls come in. By this time my heart was racing and I didn't know what I was going to do. When I started to hear I quiet down a little bit I decided it was safe to go out. When I opened the stall there were about 10 girls standing there with their picture phones, and started taking a ton of snap shots. I quickly ran out of the room before they could get anymore pictures of me. By this time I realized that I had been set up by Emily... This made me really angry, and I wanted revenge but knew if I tried to pull anything I would be punished. I was stuck with nothing else to do but continue on with the school day and hope those pictures don't spread around too much. I finished up my day and it was time to go home.

When I got back to Emily's house I had to go to the bathroom really badly, which meant I had to go out to the backyard and do it. This was simple now because the grass was all dried up. Once I got back in Emily came up to me and said, “You will now have to complete tasks by more then just me now...” I looked at her in confusion. She continued, “The girls that took those pictures agreed to delete them if you would be their slave tomorrow, which means doing any task they want you to. There were 12 girls in there with pictures, so you will have to do tasks for all of them and me.” Wide eyed I nodded, and waited for my nightly tasks. Tonight they would be simple. All I had to do was her homework and clean the house. Before I started I told her about my parents and the excuse I had to make up. In fear of my parents finding out what is really going on she said all I had to do was her homework, then I could go home. Doing her homework took about an hour, and then I was off. I arrived home at 4:30. Both my mom and dad were home watching T.V. and talking with eachother. When I went into the living room they seemed slightly surprised that I was home, so they offered me to come and watch some T.V. with them. I denied and went up to my room, where I would remain for the rest of the night so I could prepare myself for the day to come.

To Be Continued.

23/M/USA
erick92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 06:16 AM   #18
truthdevil

Nice new twist. Really enjoying this, but I think you should've gone further with the parents thing instead of them believing that so quickly.
Well done n keep it coming :-)
truthdevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 07:56 PM   #19
tilly07
Account Banned

Good work. Try adding some things that go farther than dressing up and simple dares.
tilly07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 01:06 PM   #20
youngscotsman
getDare Sweetheart

sometimes simple is best,, i think its great the way its been writin
almost 18 yr old male scotland,, lookin to meet new people, also lookin for mistress, online or off ,,have webcam and up for trying new thing all the time so pm if interessted or lookin for a chat,,,,
limits- no public or messy or x dressing,,

youngscotsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 06:54 PM   #21
Coyote
getDare Addict

this story is great please continue
Limits:Public,Involving Other People, Illegal, Pee/Poop, High Risk of Getting Caught,Extreme Pain,Anal,Messy/Water,(Backyard might be ok), Masturbation
24/M/USA
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=32347

AFTER HOURS!!(GOOD READING)
Coyote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 09:30 PM   #22
erick92
Distinguished Member

Default Part 7

Thank you all for the kind comments. I really appreciate the feedback and constructive criticism. Sorry it took so long, I have been extremely bust lately. In about two weeks I will be able to spend more time on the story, and hopefully make the parts longer and give them more detail. Here it...

--

Part 7

This morning I was woken extra early to the sound of my phone. I answered it and Emily said to me, “Get over to my house, you have some friends waiting for you...” After getting my senses back I saw it was 4:00 am, which allowed for a lot of dares to be completed before school even started. I got going and was over to Emily's house 15 minutes later. Once walking in the door I saw all 12 of the girls standing, and a bunch of bags next to them. I could only imagine what the bags included, but hated to think about it. Emily then came up to me and said, “You are to complete any tasks that these girls say as long as they don't go beyond the rules we set.” Suddenly a girl reached into a bag and pulled out a tube of icy-hot. She told me that I would have to sexually pleasure her using only my mouth, and I must make her moan. At any point that she is not moaning her friend would start squirting the icy-hot into my ass, and wouldn't stop until the first girl starts moaning again. This would go on for 10 minutes, or until all the icy-hot is gone. After taking note of what had to be done, I started in. It was going good for awhile, but then after about 4 minutes in she stopped moaning, and that very second I felt an extreme burning in my ass. I immediately tried to find another sensitive spot, but had no luck! After about 6 minutes in the icy-hot was all gone, and I had an ass full of burning cream. Then a third girl came up to me and said, “Time to shit all of the icy-hot back out. No reason in letting it go to waste.” The girl presented me with a bowl for me to put it into. I positioned myself over the bowl and pushed it out, which seemed to hurt more then it going in. So there I was, a face full of pussy juice and an ass burning with icy-hot.

The next task about 5 girls came up, and one said “Now we all get to give you a blowjob. We will alternate every minute, and we all must make it around 5 times. If you cum before we all make it around 5 times you will have to eat your own cum mixed in with spit from the 5 of us.” The cum eating wouldn't be that huge of a problem, but the spit would be. I have always been squeamish around other people's spit., but I know I had to do it or it would surely be worse. When I pulled down my pants all the girls were shocked at the size of my package, and actually started to fight about who was going to go first. After they decided one came up and started in. I felt good for a moment, then she started using her teeth, and was squeezing my balls pretty hard. Before the first one minute was up my balls were in some good pain, as was my dick. This had only been one girl for one minute, and I could only prey the next girl would be a little more gentle with me. She walked up, got on her knees and put it in her mouth. She was doing it very gentle, which made it a very pleasurable experience. After the 2nd girl finished, the other 3 went, then it was back to the violent one. This time she was a little nicer, but still caused some pain. The girls continued to alternate, until on the 4th round the 3rd girl started to make me feel like I was going to orgasm. Soon later when the 4th girl was up to the plate I came. The girl collected it in her mouth, then the other 4 girls put me down on the ground and made me open my mouth. The girl with the cum in her mouth came up and spit it all out into my mouth, then she hacked up a lugy and spit it right down my throat. Then the other 4 came up and all split in my mouth, which made me start to gag. Once they were all done it was about time to get cleaned up for school.

On the way to school I thought about how the girls were going to treat me through the day. Once I got into school I went to my locker. When I opened it I found a note. It read “Erick, today you will do anything the girls ask you, no matter how extreme they are. All bets are off today at school, so you better hope they are in a good mood. -Emily” Upon reading that I went to first block. When I got in I saw two of the girls looking at me. They signaled me to come over, and told me, “Some time durring this hour we want you to masturbate then cum. Once you do that you must eat it without getting seen. If you get caught we will just have more fun with you tonight when you get home.” I say down, and got ready for class. I decided to masturbate through my pants and get close to orgasm, then when the teacher leaves to get one of his many cups of coffee I will finish off and eat it. After time went on class was about half way over, and I had been masturbating through my pants the whole time, and luckily no one has saw me. At about this time the teacher was fixing to leave the room to get his coffee, so I got ready. Right as he walked out the door, I started to cum. I stuck my hand down my pants and caught it in my hand. I started to pull my hand out while looking around to make sure no one had saw me. Once I was sure no one was looking I put my hand up to my mouth and pretended I was going to sneeze. I liked it up, and brought my hand back down without anyone noticing. Then about one minute later the teacher walked back in. I made it through my first task of the day.

To Be Continued...

23/M/USA
Old 08-28-2008, 03:20 PM   #23
fooball2002

great story, keep it up!
fooball2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 09:50 AM   #24
forceddaree

Great story pls keep it going
Old 09-12-2008, 11:27 PM   #25
erick92
Distinguished Member

Sadly a pile of things have popped up lately with school and working on my house, which has left me little time for gd. It might be a month or so before I can start in on this story again, but I do plan on continuing it. I am sorry, and hope you can forgive me, as I am swamped with work.

23/M/USA
Old 12-13-2008, 02:52 AM   #26
erick92
Distinguished Member

After some thinking I have decided to open a poll and see if anyone would like me to bring this story back, and start making installments again. I figure if you did enjoy the story, it's not fair for me to just quit it just like that.

23/M/USA

Advertisements
Kink Talk