Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Closed Thread

Old 06-16-2023, 11:13 AM   #1
OpenArea

Male 26/male/sub seeks any age/any sex/dom in any place

26/male/sub seeks any age/any sex/dom in any place

Introduction:
I'm an honest person. With a solid career and strong personal values. I know that good communication and consent are foundations for every relationship, so if we are on the same wavelength, read on.

Monday through Friday, I'm an IT project leader. I recently switched careers to healthcare to make a difference in battling the pandemic. Most of my day is spent leading and managing a talented and diverse team focused on solving real-world problems and providing healthcare opportunities for disadvantaged demographics. Knowing I make might make a difference for someone makes it all worth it.

Balance is important to me. Even though I am a highly ambitious person. I value my free time. At the end of the workday, I like hitting the gym or hiking with my beloved dog. After, I might call up some friends for an impromptu activity or adventure. I graduated from culinary school, so I enjoy cooking and love sharing my 'fancy' meals with people dear to me. Add a good bottle of wine, a lot of humor, banter, and a good conversation and I am satisfied.

Other hobbies:
Reading, Mostly non-fiction about social psychology, communication, and philosophy.
Running, A meditative activity that makes me happy.
Skydiving when I have the opportunity.
Other than that, my work is my biggest hobby and passion. I love to work hard and am ridiculously ambitious. The more I can contribute the better.

Kink:
I’ve been active in the lifestyle for around 8 years now.

I’m less interested in lists of kinks and more about specific feelings. I love, love, love being teased. Tie me up or hold me down, your breath hot in my ear as you whisper something degrading and delicious. Make me twitch at even the softest touch because as soon as I let my guard down, I’ll regret it. Leave me breathless and whimpering, begging for more or less or I-don’t-even-know-what-anymore, and have your way with me.

Small kink list:
Worship and adoration
non-sexual service-orientated submission
Foot Worship
Humiliation and degradation
Rules, tasks, and control
Role-reversal
(Orgasm) control and denial
Objectification
JOI & CIE
Light CBT
http://bdsmtest.org/r/X3KMxBjq

Important:
Being in a D/s dynamic is about creating a positive, non-judgemental and complete experience. I'm not interested in a one-off session.
It's important to take the initiative and be proactive as the submissive. Anticipating someone's needs. Sending thoughtful and handmade gifts.
Proper communication is a kink.
Somebody that is aware of RACK and SSC
We are both adults and we both have obligations, work, and social life to take care of. I am very understanding of life getting in the way and I expect you to do the same.

Physical | Description:
Height: 1.88 / 6'2"
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Hair: Brown/Blonde
Eyes: Light blue

If you think we’d hit it off, send a message that’ll give me an idea if we might be compatible.

PS: If you just want to chat to me for whatever or bounce something off of me (non-kink related to!) feel free to message me! I love meeting new people.

Kik: OpenAreaSM
Old 06-16-2023, 02:30 PM   #2
MrMae

This is one of the best ads I have seen on this site. Your writing and articulation of you are and what you want it is extremely thorough and articulated wonderfully. I wish you the best in finding a dominant partner!
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk