Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-19-2020, 05:31 AM   #1
Alina

Default 19/f Anal training for friend

My friend from university was left by her boyfriend, i suggested her to have sex with me instead now. I want to turn her into a slut and dominate her. She agreed to try. Two days ago she tried anal for the first time, i fucked her ass with two fingers after she took an enema. It did not look like she had fun, but afterwards she told me it was very exciting, but still unconfortable. Reminds me of my first days after anal..

We will try again today, you can give us tasks to do. She is okay with "pretty much anything" (her words) but for now i think we should continue with her asshole. I did not allow her to touch her pussy until we meet again and she did not have an orgasm, only one edge two days ago.

Reports will follow as soon as possible

Kik: Alina.2k

Likes: Anal, streching, deepthroat, gagging, gaping, spit play, light pain

Dislikes (only for Punishments): piss drinking, forced orgasms, edging

Soft Limit: Public

Limits: Illigal, scat, permanent, family, messy food, pics/vids
Alina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2020, 06:06 AM   #2
PeakingBlinder

Edge her once, then work one finger into her ass. Then edge her twice, and work a second finger into her ass, and so on, until you both think she can't take any more.
Old 07-19-2020, 06:12 AM   #3
Bobcat
getDare Succubus

so lets try to get 15 pens in there one by on 3/4 of the way in
Bobcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2020, 06:18 AM   #4
Thifr
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alina View Post
My friend from university was left by her boyfriend, i suggested her to have sex with me instead now. I want to turn her into a slut and dominate her. She agreed to try. Two days ago she tried anal for the first time, i fucked her ass with two fingers after she took an enema. It did not look like she had fun, but afterwards she told me it was very exciting, but still unconfortable. Reminds me of my first days after anal..

We will try again today, you can give us tasks to do. She is okay with "pretty much anything" (her words) but for now i think we should continue with her asshole. I did not allow her to touch her pussy until we meet again and she did not have an orgasm, only one edge two days ago.

Reports will follow as soon as possible

Kik: Alina.2k
This is so fcking exciting ! I can't wait to read the next report...

You should really go slowly with her, but as mentioned above, adding fingers one by one in a edging session sounds good...
But you should start to push D/s play. Giving gentle orders, make her assume position (without bondage, more psycho restrain), using kinky words, kinky name. Keeping a few clothes while her naked...
The first experiences are the best if it's done lovely and slowly ☺️
Enjoy

Only 18+
Thifr is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk