Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 03-12-2020, 01:32 AM   #1
Bandana
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Red face !!! Rudest Of Public Extreme Dares !!!

Wait for someone to leave a public spot, then count the seconds from that moment
until you are in that public spot, nude + maybe shoes (heels?!) and stockings, and
holding a certain pose on that very spot, and that time is the time duration you
have to wait while holding the pose exactly the same until the time is over!

This works both indoors and outdoors, but it's not allowed to do it inside
a small room behind a closed or locked door; the big risk here is the essential
ingredience; will the person maybe come back and look for a lost pencil?

Example: You prepared by removing all clothes except a long coat, and wait
in a big parking lot where a man just left through a door down the shopping mall.
After throwing your coat at the side and running 10 long steps to the spot,
you counted to 10 seconds before you have gotten into position, naked in front
of the door on the spot on which that man just stepped. You count slowly to 10
while holding your position and not moving a muscle, and at 10 you quickly run
back the 10 steps for your coat, dare completed and no one saw you!

Rules: All clothes (except shoes and stockings)) must be at least 10 long steps
away from the posing spot. The posing spot must have been touched by another
person's shoe or hand just before the dare starts. And, the posing time equals
the time from when that person touched it. Both the spot and the pose must change
for the next dare you do (go to a new place and pick a new pose) to get more points.

You get as many points as each second of the duration of the pose up to 20,
so the longer time the dare takes up to 20 seconds, the more points you get!

Good luck, report and update your progress here, and may the best secret flasher win!

Randomly pick a new pose and a random public place to start a dare!!

Poses:
001 002 003 004 005 006 007 008 009 010
011 012 013 014 015 016 017 018 019 020
021 022 023 024 025 026 027 028 029 030
031 032 033 034 035 036 037 038 039 040
041 042 043 044 045 046 047 048 049 050
051 052 053 054 055 056 057 058 059 060

Bandana is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to Bandana for this post:
Old 05-11-2020, 02:05 PM   #2
Nikkiii

I started at home, dressing myself only in a trenchcoat and a shirt (since my trenchcoat is cut quite deep). Then I got my red high heels and got into my car. For the first location I wanted to go to a underground parking, starting easy and work my way up. I drove there, got in and parked near the ticket machine. It was quite empty, since, well nobody is allowed to shop in the city…, well I stayed in the car and waited.

During the waiting time I rolled for a number to see which picture I have to impersonate:

wow what a pose

Then a woman, in her 40s, walked past my car towards the ticket machine. I stripped myself of the trenchcoat and the shirt, waiting fully nude in my front seat, until she was done paying.

When she started to walk back, I started to count, realizing my small error in judgment… the machine was quite visible from a long distance. So if I would wait until she was out of sight, I would be exposed for quite a bit. The longer I wait, the higher the possibility, that she would drive by me, while I am in pose, directly next to the exit…

I stopped counting and reevaluated the situation.
I let her pass, and drive out, and decided I would go for the next person. But I would get out of my shoes as well, so I can get out and get in position, without making a lot of noise, which could lead to a person turning around. That would allow me to sneak out and in position, while the person is still visible, but turned away.
I stayed naked in the car and waited, always hiding, when a person came.
2 cars drove in and 1 woman and a guy passed my car, leaving. Then another woman went to the ticket machine and paid. I got ready.
She picked up her bags, and I started counting. She passed me car, and I waited a bit longer, until she was about 30 meters away. Then I took a last look around, opened the door, and fully naked ran towards the ticket machine. I already counted to 35… took a last look towards the woman, then got down my knees, face to the ground, pressing my tits on the ground my arms infront of me. 40…
fully exposed I started counting…

my ass was pointing right towards the direction the woman walked off, my face was pressed on the floor, not able to see if someone was around, my arms blocking the vision on the side.

listening for clues, if someone was watching… starting to get wet…

how can 40 seconds be so freakishly long? Getting more nervous by the second!

FINALLY!
Jumping up and running back to my car! Seeing a car driving towards me, slamming the door shut, diving down, so I was hidden.
I heard the car driving, coming near, slowing down right next to me car, then again accelerate towards the exit, stopping. Seconds later starting again and driving of.

Yep, she definitely saw me. Or at least I don't know a reason, why she should have slowed down right next to my car…
and I planned this to be the easiest one

I pulled my fingers from my pussy (apparently I started to masturbate while crouching in my footroom without really noticing…) and licked them clean. Then cleaned the rest of the mess, and grabbed my shirt and coat to put it on.

Then I drove to the next planned location: city center

since everything is nearly empty, I decided to take the chance and be nude at a place I normally cant be. So I decided for a small street in the city center (German city center, so there are quite a few streets which are small and narrow). I drove near it and parked, put on my shoes and walked the rest of the way.
It was a short curved narrow street, with a few closed bars/shops on each side. A few people were walking around, but this street was empty. I was happy with my choice, and rolled a number.

ähm whoops!
That's a bit more then I expected…
well fuck…

I waited for a person to come. Tingling by the thought of doing that pose…
it took a while, until 2 guys, maybe 20 to 25, walked into the street. About 15 steps away from the they walked to a door and entered. I guess I know my spot.
I started to count, and as soon as the door closed, I looked around, dropped my trenchcoat and my shirt, walked to the doorstep as fast as my high heels allowed on the paving stone street…

I dropped to the floor, my head on their doorstep, legs spread towards the direction they were coming from, grabbing with my right hand my ass, to spread it, and starting to finger myself with my left hand.
In position. 25 seconds
each second felt waaay too long, each second my head was exploding from all the things I was thinking about…

why am I doing this…
this is WAY to risky!!!
I am in freaking town center!
There is no way I RUN as soon someone comes by….
No way with a stone street and high heels…
why does this feel so good
what if they only want to get a thing and open the door?
Why the fuck do I love this soo freaking much!!!

I had goosebumps all over my body, and I was incredible wet….

I nearly was disappointed when I counted to 25…
my body WANTED more, but my head was screaming at me to get the fuck out of there!!!
I got up, “ran” back to my trenchcoat while looking around, and finally got dressed again.

That felt amazing! Being so exposed….
Yea the rush it gives me just confirms me each and every time why I love to expose :P

since I rushed myself, I only got the coat on, and not the shirt, so I shut the coat as much as possible , which still showed very much cleavage, and made it obviously, that I wasn't wearing anything underneath…

at first I thought, yea that will do, but quickly decided otherwise. So I again, looked around, dropped the coat to the floor, and was fully naked.
Well for a second, before I put on the shirt, and then again the coat

then I walked back to my car again, yet again passing only a few people.

Next location: infront of my upstairs neighbors door.

Well I KNOW! Compared to city center that sounds quite a step down! But I would say that is a different kind of risk.
If I get caught in the city center nude by a stranger, well yeah embarrassing, but so what
if my neighbors catch me, I plan on living here for at least 3 years…
so it still was a step up for me !

So I drove home.
Parked in the garage and went inside my flat, dropping the coat and stripped the shirt and the shoes.

My plan. The next time my upstairs neighbors leave or enter the house, I will step out into the corridor and take position infront of the door they just passed.

I rolled for a number:

well I guess before doing the dare I should have looked at the pictures (well I peaked a little before I started :P)
it is actually a quite nice pose, just the thought of them returning, and me laying on my back, spreading my legs open in a quite inviting pose made me tingle again.

Well so I waited naked for them to leave/enter the house.
And that took quite a while.
Nothing happened on that day. So after quite a while enjoying my flat naked, I went to bed.
On the next day, I heard one leaving the house, but I was in a online workmeeting, and somehow I did not want to say “sorry I just need to strip and pose in the hallway, I am right back”

about an hour later I heard their car arriving. I was still at work, but not in a live call at that moment, so I though, fuck it, and stripped completely. And waited.
Him coming home means I would pose infront of their flat, meaning upstairs. I heard him open the door, enter, walking upstairs, putting down bags, walking back downstairs
entering again, this time closing the door behind, walking upstairs, unlock their flat door and entering.
I waited and felt my heart jump, when their door fell shut
starting to count.

I opened the door, peaked outside
then walked out naked into the staircase, peaked up, if someone was still on the stairs, then I rushed upstairs while trying to be as silent as possible.

I laid down infront of their door, my ass on their doormat.
Spreading my legs angled up in the air, my hands over my head

20 seconds

counting up

please dont remember now, that you forgot something in the car!

Counting up

I heared them talking inside

counting…

walking past the door

just 1 meter away from me

completely naked

in one of the most offering positions I can imagine….

Next to their shoes, naked spread legs offering my pussy

infront of their door

DONE
I jumped up, and sneaked back down, noticing just now, that I am lucky!
My door was still open.
If it wasn't… well I don't carry my keys on my naked body…
a second key is… upstairs, with the boys…
BUT
only my mind talking
I got inside, closed the door, and dropped to the floor
leaning against the door, I fingered myself to an well deserved orgasm :P

thank you very very much for the dare!!
I tried to push myself a bit, and I guess since the situation is a bit crazy right now, I was able to do a bit more than what I have done normally for that dare

it was a lot of fun!!!

and I hope you guys liked it again!

(sorry for long time no see, was surprisingly busy, and just sometimes not in the mood…)

but my self given rules kinda forced me today to finish the report, because horny and I wanted to cum <3

and when i get time i can choose between being naughty and writing report i always tend to being naughty
but that results in no reports for you

so sadly i have to say that i am leaving the site and i guess i am a whore more privatly :P

was fun with you guys <3
Nikkiii is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 13 users say Thank You to Nikkiii for this post:
Old 06-17-2021, 07:22 AM   #3
r0ver
getDare Addict

Only just seen this. Thought I'd reply to a) say what an amazing report from Nikkii as usual
And b) give this a bump, in case there are any other brave ladies out there who want to give it a try
r0ver is online now   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
extreme, rude, secret flashing, sexy poses, timed