Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 10-13-2012, 08:39 PM   #1
Stitch
F E E D. M E.

Heart ♣ CHALLENGE ONE - M/F/Mild-Bondage/Orgasm-Denial ♣

I have a challenge for you. Do it if you dare but do not disappoint me. (; And no, I will not send you a punishment. Your punishment is not having an orgasm until you manage to complete it. (:

You will need:
  • 3 pieces of medium length rope/ cord
  • A bed

Secure one of the pieces of rope to the top of your bed. Sit so that your feet are dangling off the end of your bed. You should be sitting comfortably and your leg should form a nice 90 degrees with your knee locked on the edge. Lie down on your back and tie your non-dominant hand (for most - left hand) to the piece of rope so it is snug. Minimise any slack on the rope. Without lifting your thighs off the bed or removing the rope, you must now edge once, using your dominant hand. Do not orgasm.

Once you've edged once, turn your body over so that your tummy is now on the bed. Bring yourself up so that your entire leg/foot is on the bed. Optional: Without removing the rope on your non-dominant hand, secure your ankles to either side of the end of the bed. Ensure that there is minimal slack. Then, place the elbow of your non-dominant in the middle of your chest. Lift your body up so you are performing a plank on one arm. Your entire body other than the balls of your feet and forearm/elbow of the tied wrist should be completely off the bed.

You are only allowed to untie yourself once you successful orgasm in this position. Use your dominant hand. Should you fall back onto the bed before you orgasm, you must pull your hand away from your body immediately and you cannot get back up for one minute. That means, you roughly have 30 seconds in that position before you must rest for a minute.

Good luck and have fun.

Last edited by Stitch; 10-13-2012 at 08:45 PM.
Stitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Stitch for this post:
Old 10-13-2012, 09:29 PM   #2
qatguy
getDare Succubus

This soundslike a great bondage dare. Once I get more rope, I will attempt it. Thanks for creating it.
qatguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 02:41 AM   #3
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Great dare, Stitch!

Have you successfully completed it?
Leopard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 11:52 PM   #4
Stitch
F E E D. M E.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leopard View Post
Great dare, Stitch!

Have you successfully completed it?
Hehehe maybe have I?
Old 10-19-2012, 02:12 AM   #5
Jullia
Account Banned

You could have added a bit more pain like clamps, but it was an awesome dare anyway. I have reached the orgasm pretty fast so it wasnt such a big deal.

The Hunt: Dead
Jullia is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk