Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge > Advice Section

Old 02-08-2011, 10:48 AM   #1
sweetsong
getDare Succubus

Default Valentine's Day Date

So there's this guy who really likes me and we've been kind of casually dating. Well, I consider it casually dating. I guess I should make sure things are clear between us at some point.

Anyways, he wants to do something for Valentine's Day. I'm kind of like, "Uhhh. It's weird because everyone will be all lovey and I just think you're a cool person" but I hate rejecting too.

So go out and hope it's not awkward or suggest something else? What could I suggest?

siggy made by stellz

[03:54:06 PM] jamness: ‹@G.J.› She... kisses and stuff... shes weird.
[03:54:39 PM] G.J.: ‹@jamness› That seems like normal Sweets to me XD
sweetsong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 10:11 PM   #2
sir_snake1134
Account Banned

Send a message via AIM to sir_snake1134 Send a message via MSN to sir_snake1134 Send a message via Yahoo to sir_snake1134

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetsong View Post
So there's this guy who really likes me and we've been kind of casually dating. Well, I consider it casually dating. I guess I should make sure things are clear between us at some point.

Anyways, he wants to do something for Valentine's Day. I'm kind of like, "Uhhh. It's weird because everyone will be all lovey and I just think you're a cool person" but I hate rejecting too.

So go out and hope it's not awkward or suggest something else? What could I suggest?
Go on the date, but be in control of the date do the "friend" date (Ie go to a pool hall rather then a movie. Go to a diner rather then a fancy restaurant)

Quote:
[5:04:18]Redhead18: "Making a deal with snake is like making a deal with the devil.
There is no greater pleasure than to have control of the pleasure of another. No aphrodisiac is as potent or as invigorating as holding sway over anothers bliss

Spoiler:
He's the Snake Getdare deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hate him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our Snake. He's a silent troll, a sadistic bastard. A compleate asshole.

You know you love us
sir_snake1134 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 11:17 AM   #3
mistress ct

Invite other people along so it's clear that it's just a night out with friends and not a date or simply mention that you might invite friends along so he understands that you see it as a friends night out
mistress ct is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk