Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 06-21-2008, 01:59 AM   #1
Knots101
Account Banned

Default Late night in the lounge [fiction]

Hello everyone Knots here again. Decided to try my hand at this story thing yet again with new material. Again this is inspired by a role play session i had. In the get dare lounge.

Tim had been unusually stressed that day conserning some friends were out of town and he had not much to do and people where annoying him. He decided he would run down to his friends house that they called the Lounge everyone would go down there to do whatever and it was always open. When he got there he was suprised to only see 2 guys and a girl standing around chating about god knows what. So he walked in with a deep breath say down and exhaled loudly for some attention. The guy's ignored him but the girl wanted to see what was wrong so she came over and asked time ''Are you ok tim?'' He did nothing but stared at the ground and breathed heavily. Her name was Linda she was a pretty girl about 5' 6'' 110 pounds and a face you could die for and breasts you wanted to kiss all night long. But she was not this easily discouraged so she gave him a hug and repeated ''are you ok Tim?'' He did not move again. So she sat down next to him pushing her skirt down to avoid flashing the boys. And she casually said "Tim i'd wish you would talk to me" He did not stir again except for a loud sigh. Then she took one more attempt at a hug. Tho Tim was reluctant and did not stir again. She was about to leave Tim when he suddenly rested his head on her shoulder, with a small sigh of relief. They all had sat down in a circle now and had been talking until Tim all of a sudden shifted around and placed his head on her lap and streatching out on the couch. She was suprised and closed her legs a little. He sat there with a loud sigh and one of the boys had left by now and the other one had passed out on the other side of the room. She asked "Tim are you ok? Do you want to watch tv?" Tim said nothing but nodded his head a little and shifted onto his side to look at the tv. She turned on the tv and asked " I hope sponge bob is ok " he said '' Yes it's fine'' in a very low voice. She knew he was obviously depressed and he was a very good looking boy about 6'1'' and muscular build with a rep to hold him up, so she was pleased to have him there. They were fine for a while just watching sponge bob and the occasional small talk. Tim had started to fiddled with the hem of her skirt. He knew she had notice but she had not worried about it. Soon she turned the tv off and they just began talking about the day. All this time Tim had been moving the already short skirt up so he could touch her panties. He slowly moved a finger in as they were talking. When it touched she was very little surprised and opened her legs a little to help Tim in his little quest. He began rubbing her panties sensually seeing if she was going to stop him. He decided to go further.

Feed back please. And i will continue. Sorry for spelling and grammar mistakes it is now 3 am.
Old 07-06-2008, 01:41 PM   #2
vivala_dare
Distinguished Member

worst story ever!!!
vivala_dare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 03:27 PM   #3
LordCaspen
getDare Sweetheart

Don't listen to that noise, AllTied. Keep going -- you've got a good start.

If I had anything to say about it in the way of advice, it's just to remember the theme of truth-or-dare.

Looking forward to more!
LordCaspen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 03:28 PM   #4
Davros
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivala_dare View Post
worst story ever!!!
Look up "constructive critism". Why is it the worst story ever?

I like it Please continue Travis
Davros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 03:51 PM   #5
masterme47

Send a message via MSN to masterme47

good start
i want to read more
xx
masterme47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 09:30 AM   #6
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

Sounds Good, I'd like to read more

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

BettyBoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 12:51 PM   #7
Knots101
Account Banned

Lmao well since i lost the role play session log since this story is over 2-3 weeks old lol. I guess i will just continue and change it up a little so it follows the "tord" base line.

Tim was always a smooth talker and could get his way with women in the blink of a eye. He had tryed a new approach today. As he was sitting on her lap he thought "Hmm should i go farther." He was pretty certain that he could go pretty far with this as Linda had a crush on him. He decided to perk up from his non talking state and will a small sigh and "Heyy, Want to cheer me up?" To get Linda's attention. She replied with out hesitation "I would do anything to cheer you up'' she relized what she had said afterwards. Tim's eyes went devious as he suggested that they wake up the other boy, Taylor, and play some truth or dare. She agreed thinking how bad can it get. Taylor was a short kid only 5'8" and was always up to do anything and this was deffintally the case when they woke him up because he seemed to be very excited and agreed before they could even finish asking. Little did Linda know... Taylor and Tim had planned the night out...

hehehe, Thanks for all the feed back guys. Rep is nice too. I will continue when i get some more free time.
Old 07-08-2008, 02:59 PM   #8
DareByrd
getDare Sweetheart

great story man. can't wait to hear more.

Gay

Kik me at dkb1992

Likes: orgasm denial, hypno, rules, dares, games of chance, occasionally chastity. Very open minded otherwise

Limits: public, friends and family, blackmail, feminization, illegal, permanent damage, messy, scat
DareByrd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008, 05:11 AM   #9
coolio5

cant wait for more!
coolio5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008, 12:09 PM   #10
Knots101
Account Banned

Later today i will post another bit... I am half asleep right now lol.

Advertisements
Kink Talk