Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 11-20-2020, 08:50 PM   #1
Dare_Golore

Default ⏰Person Above Random Time Dare

I saw something really cool online on a website and I thought I would turn it into a dare to bring this to life. This dare allows the user to be able to be dared, but the dare will only end at the random time that was choose. This is great because then the user can do their dare when they are available but it also could be a dislike that could last for a long time or a very short amount of time if lucky.

-: I'll give an example :-

Person 1 :: My available time is between 9:00AM - 12:00PM
Person 2 :: My result was 11:34AM. You may not cum until 11:34AM. My available time is between 11:00AM - 9:00 PM.
And so on..

You can use this website to determine a random time: https://www.randomlists.com/random-t...&time1=08%3A00

I'll start: My dare can start at 9:00PM and end 1:00AM

Dislikes:Humiliation, Wedgies, long-time rules,nipple pain, toothpaste, denial, Long Bladder Control

Soft-Limits:scat, anal, hidden-public, messy

Hard-limits: Illegal, non-hidden-Public, pics, video, temp expose, family, permanent, blood, toys.

Male/Straight
Chaostouched

Add to my calendar!
PM DARES
Dare_Golore is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk