Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 05-20-2007, 03:14 PM   #1
hotnpimpin

Default what is the most embrassing dare?

what is the most embrassing dare u had to do ? why? and gave deatils
hotnpimpin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2007, 07:52 AM   #2
dare the josh
Account Banned

Default most embarassing

me and my friend kelly stickney were at the babysitters together and then the 2 girls there made us sign a paper that we didn't know whta for. so after we signed the paper thay draged us in to the one room and began to dress me and my friend in girl clothes. i was dressed in a sock filled bra, blue dress, tampon, and i had lipstick ,eyeshadow, and nail polish on.My friend was in a red dress, sock filled bra, bikini, tampon, and had on lipstick and nail polish. then we had to go in front of our baby sitter and show her waht we looked like. IT WAS SO EMBARASSING!!!!!!!!!!
dare the josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2007, 05:06 PM   #3
Fast11

I dont really find Dares to be embarrassing. If it is something sexual, it usually turns me on. Especially if there is any kind of audience.
Fast11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 07:29 PM   #4
love.ya.all.night

Send a message via AIM to love.ya.all.night

Umm, I have done a lot of things. I have no idea what was the most embarrising.

If you wanna know pm me
love.ya.all.night is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 03:32 PM   #5
the Bean

Send a message via MSN to the Bean

isnt there another thread exactly the same question already done, about 6 threads down?
the Bean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2018, 06:08 PM   #6
Blue Fox
getDare Devil

Can't really say mine have been embarrassing. I don't do photos or public... I did some tasks that were embarrassing that a Mistress gave me years back, but they weren't dares...
Blue Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2018, 09:12 PM   #7
Paladintwk
getDare Sweetheart

Default Latest two

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredblogs
Your female roommate will get you hard and make you cum and keep it in your mouth whilst naked she will lock you in your chastity device and paint your nails hands and feet with pink and red alternately nail Polish then you can swallow the cum. You get the chastity device removed once she has taken you wear she wants whilst you're nails and toes are painted and on show. Enjoy
She liked the dare but modified it as follows: She painted my finger nails and toes. Then she got me hard and put on a condom. She made me wear open toed sandals so my toes showed. Then we got in the car and drove to Mons Venus the strip club where she used to work. On the way she pulled into an empty parking lot and gave me a covered blow job and made me cum in the condom (I thought this is not so bad). We pulled in a vacant parking lot near the club where she took off the condom full of cum and put it in my mouth and told me to chew it like gum and not to take it out until she told me. Then she locked me into my newest chastity cage http://www.getdare.com/bbs/images/u_...?dl=1517514946 and put on a neon pink shear thong that matched the color of every other nail on my body and fastened a black patent leather dog collar around my neck. This time it was the same strip club PM Dare below but she unzipped my pants and showed them me locked in this open leather chastity cage with the shear pink neon thong. I don't know if it was the collar, the nails, the thong or the leather chastity cage or the lap dancers teasing my balls with their hands inside my unzipped pants, but I came big time into my thong and soaked my pants for all to see. Then she called some of the girls over and reached in my mouth and slowly pulled out the condom I was chewing. They thought it was hilarious. Then she made sure all the patrons got a good look at my cum soaked pants and gave each of them a condom and said, “Don’t let this happen to you” on our way out to the car.
STRIP CLUB WITH FEMDOM ROOMMATE: My Femdom Roommate takes me to the Strip Club an hour before they closelocked in this sissy pink chastity cage https://www.getdare.com/bbs/picture....ictureid=65799, with one of my prostate vibrators inserted which she will turn on when we take a seat in the club, wearing these black, sheer crotchless sissy panties with my caged cock protruding through the crotchless bottom. https://www.getdare.com/bbs/picture....ictureid=65798 I have to get 3 lap dances and I have to give my dancer this note "I lost at Truth or Dare. I am locked in a sissy pink chastity cage, with a prostate toy vibrating in me and wearing black, sheer, crotchless sissy panties under my clothes and have to get 3 lap dances. The dare states that if you make me cum I have to give you a $50 tip. Then my roommate unzips my pants to further humiliate me and tells the dancer to tell her friends to have a look before she does the lap dance. By closing time I haven’t cum and she invites the dancers and their boyfriends to come to the 24 hour adult store with the gloryhole booths. Four dancers and their boyfriends come. In the booth she strips me down to the sissy panties and the chastity cage and ties me up. The girls squirt me all over while their boyfriends got hard and then the dancers jerked them off covering me in their cum. My roommate shows me the sign she made that she taped to the outside of the open booth door. It read “Used tied up sissy tied up, locked in chastity, wearing just crotchless sissy panties and covered in cum and pussy juice is willing to do anything for a ride home.” My roommate left me there for 30 minutes before she came and got me. She told me on the way home that she shared the video she took of my humiliation with the dancers and told them to share it with all their friends.
Likes: Creative Dares, Femdom chastity dares, Femdom humiliation dares, bondage, Fendom forced sissification, post orgasm handjobs, bound handjobs, risky dares panty dares, semi public humiliation, masturbation, new sexual adventures. sex toys.

Dislikes: Piss, scat, diapers, baby, sophomoric stupid dares, blackmail, personal information

Curious: Forced Bi, Gloryholes, shemales, anal prostate orgasms, sex dolls, bound gay cock milking

PM Dares https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90641
Paladintwk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2018, 01:53 PM   #8
rhl
getDare Succubus

It would be one of my public dares where I got caught.
The first one that came to mind is the result of getdare.
The thread was to pick an outfit for the above to wear.
I asked for an outfit that I could take a walkb through a park.
They picked out a very sheer stripper dress on Amazon. I was surprised at the many positive feedback and ordered it.
I took the walk down a tree line oath around the lake. As I approached the corner a group of 4 both men and ladies came around the corner. I had no place to hide and was really embarrassed as they walked by.
Old 12-19-2018, 11:46 PM   #9
Skyrim-explorer
getDare Sweetheart

Uploading my orgasm audio, and just knowing people have heard me cum.
Old 05-07-2023, 07:20 AM   #10
alex_af1996
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotnpimpin View Post
what is the most embrassing dare u had to do ? why? and gave deatils
I was forced to join a kik group with all males, I was the subject and forced to do any dare within reason
By the end of it all these males were calling me gay, saying a straight guy would never do that and really degrading me
By the end of it I was super red faced reading the comments. My mistress loved seeing photos of an embarrassed face

Pics and videos included a lot of ass fucking and anal spreading

Soft limitsiss play, humiliation, sissy (want to explore)
Hard Limits: scat, piss drinking, extreme pain, blood

My AMA https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=373282
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=425350

I own 3 butt plugs

Email me at [email protected]
alex_af1996 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2023, 10:46 AM   #11
rhl
getDare Succubus

I'm getting hard, thinking about this.
I once went to an all male get together at a local motel.
While I don't get my ass fucked, I did get plenty of mouth fuck, and are some ass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex_af1996 View Post
I was forced to join a kik group with all males, I was the subject and forced to do any dare within reason
By the end of it all these males were calling me gay, saying a straight guy would never do that and really degrading me
By the end of it I was super red faced reading the comments. My mistress loved seeing photos of an embarrassed face

Pics and videos included a lot of ass fucking and anal spreading

Advertisements
Kink Talk