Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Submissive/Dominant Lounge

Old 08-11-2022, 01:41 PM   #1
webbielicious

Default 45 year old UK based chastity slave looking for online Mistress or Master

45 year old UK based slave looking for online Mistress/Master for extra abuse as per Mistress's wishes. Permanently chastity caged by Mistress. Please Kik me on webbielicious for more information of interested. Learning the ropes on the way as used to be full time Master
DISLIKES :but MUST do... eating cum, ball spanks, semi-public(v mild), pee play
LIMITS : identifying pics/vids, blood, scat, family/friends, public,illegal, heavy pain, cold shower, marks
webbielicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2022, 02:34 AM   #2
webbielicious

To add to this with more information as it may help your decision...
Mistress is entering the menopause so her interest is lessening. She still wants me to continue to fullfill at least some of my needs. Therefore She has suggested I try and find a long term Master/Mistress to control my life when She is at work.
I'm looking for long term dependency between roughly 6:30AM - 4PM GMT Monday to Friday.
I do work but this is largely from home.
In time once the correct Master/Mistress has been located and we have built up a relationship, I hope for them to be able to communicate with Mistress should She need to supervise something perhaps etc.
Thanks for your time.
LIMITS : identifying pics/vids, blood, scat, family/friends, public,illegal, heavy pain, cold shower, marks
Old 09-22-2022, 10:29 PM   #3
webbielicious

Still looking for my daytime Dom or Domme to turn me into what ever they want.
Old 09-29-2022, 02:26 AM   #4
webbielicious

Unexpected update! Mistress has removed my chastity cage for at least a few days perhaps longer (don't know how long it will last) so She might be more tempted to tease my cock if She actually feels horny during this menopausal phase.
So far I've encountered a few time waster dominants. Please respond if interested in long term daytime control or even to set day time tasks that I can provide proof of if timezones are hours off. Strictly no underage requesters please.

Advertisements
Kink Talk