Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-31-2019, 10:04 PM   #1
anthem

Default 25/FtM needs spankings

I've been spanking myself fairly often lately--randomized punishments, mostly, from generators or dice. But I'm finding my ass in need of harsher treatment and a little bossing around.

I have a good bit of free time this weekend, and some implements that are quiet enough that I can turn on some music and not worry too much about my roommates. Here's what I've mostly been using:

-wooden dowel. it's about half an inch in diameter and maybe three feet long. rigid, pretty quiet. thuddy.
-hard plastic dowel. very similar to the wooden one, but it's got some funky texturing that hurts in a different way.
-short, thick usb cord. it's easy to handle and really packs a punch without making much noise.
-switches. there's a park across the street where I can easily get good ones.

I also have other household items, but I have found that belts, wooden spoons, etc, are too loud. I am not willing to risk being overheard. Position-wise, I usually spank in diaper position, on all fours, or kneeling, as these allow me the best angles.

Please leave me swats to complete in this thread. More complicated spanking punishments are also welcome. I have icyhot, as well as a scrub pad that I have used to prepare my ass for a spanking. I am hoping to wake up quite sore on Monday.

Fun: mild humiliation, bladder control, medium spanking/pain, games
Punishments, training, and humiliation: harsh spanking, piss, diapers, feet, chores, bodywriting, speech control
Limits: pics, public, feminization, petplay, ageplay, scat, friends/family, permanent

PM Dares | Toys & Implements | Rules
anthem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2019, 04:17 PM   #2
Spankingwedgiegirl

Location: Bent over a couch in a bra-connection wedgie having my butt beaten by daddy

80 spanks with the wooden dowel, after each spank say thank you and count.
Then stand in the corner for 2 minutes
Then 100 spanks with the plastic dowel, hard and fast.
Finally take a switch and whip your ass and thighs 50 times.
Put icy hot on your clit, put on your tightest underwear and give yourself a hard wedgie, keep it in until tomorrow morning. No cumming for 3 days. Post here with a description when done.

Last edited by Spankingwedgiegirl; 06-12-2019 at 04:20 PM.
Spankingwedgiegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2019, 04:29 PM   #3
anthem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spankingwedgiegirl View Post
80 spanks with the wooden dowel, after each spank say thank you and count.
Then stand in the corner for 2 minutes
Then 100 spanks with the plastic dowel, hard and fast.
Finally take a switch and whip your ass and thighs 50 times.
Put icy hot on your clit, put on your tightest underwear and give yourself a hard wedgie, keep it in until tomorrow morning. No cumming for 3 days. Post here with a description when done.
Thank you for this task. I haven't been on getdare for a while, but I completed it last night, and my ass is still tender.

I don't think I've ever had to count and say thank you for the very first section of a spanking before, and it felt humiliating but got me right into the mindset quickly. I was on my knees on my bed with my chest and head down on a pillow, so I was exposed and vulnerable as my ass turned pink and hot. I kept the count without any trouble, saying "thank you miss" after each stroke.

After two minutes in the corner (nose against the wall, hands behind my back), I switched to the plastic dowel, which definitely hurts more. I lay on my left side, rotated a little, because that's how it's easiest for me to hit fast and hard. I powered through, taking only a second or two break between sets of twenty-five, and immediately rolled up into diaper position for the switch.

It always takes me a while to get a feel for landing the switch, but I don't count those strokes towards the total (even though some of them hurt). I'd done maybe 15 practice strokes, four or five of which made me go "oh fuck, okay, that's a switch all right," before I started actually counting to fifty.

It was super intense, I don't know what else to say about it. Just--really intense. Hurt a lot. It was a switch, all right. I never get used to how they feel, which is why I like them I guess.

I did the icyhot after and slept in my wedgie, which was more annoying than anything else. (I'm much more into wedgies when I'm not trying to go to bed.) I'll put the denial into my signature. Thanks for the dare!

Still accepting spankings, everyone!

Fun: mild humiliation, bladder control, medium spanking/pain, games
Punishments, training, and humiliation: harsh spanking, piss, diapers, feet, chores, bodywriting, speech control
Limits: pics, public, feminization, petplay, ageplay, scat, friends/family, permanent

PM Dares | Toys & Implements | Rules
anthem is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
spank me, spanking