Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-05-2010, 01:20 PM   #16
PerkyGirl

well, if i used the broom instead of the pony i wouldn't be able to tie myself to it, which is kinda the point of the original dare.
and no, i can't handle a clothespin on my clit, hurts too much!
---
* i prefer home, mall, school, street dares *
* don't EVER ask me for pics or im address! *
PerkyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 01:26 PM   #17
odikin

Very wise on the clit, its good to know yr limits.
While u are there, check out if there is something similar to the broom, mabye even a low tree branch
odikin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 01:31 PM   #18
odikin

I am off now, keen to hear how it went!! Have fun!
Old 03-05-2010, 02:05 PM   #19
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

For the above park one, if there is a set of monkey bars (the row of metal bars you cross hanging from by your hands) climb naked atop of those, legs hanging each side of one bar, and cuff your hands to the bar. You'd be high up, visible and in pain for quite some time

-

My dare for you:

Let's play traffic lights!

Go for a walk naked and masturbating. Once you leave your own street, for every car that you see you must:

Any car not mentioned below: Alternate between rubbing your clit, fingering your pussy, and fingering your ass. If you want to be more daring, bring some sort of toy (banana, cucumber, whatever) and fuck yourself with that / carry it when not in use.

Red car: kneel nearby it, face down, ass in the air, and spank yourself hard ten times. If you brought a toy, stuff it in your ass while you do this, keeping it on display.

Orange or yellow car: Do three slow laps around the car, masturbating with one hand and playing with your nipples with the other. Do it shuffling on your knees.

Green or blue car: Great news! You may orgasm by the car, moaning nice and loud!

The goal is to cum three times.

Good luck!
Leopard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 02:15 PM   #20
PerkyGirl

oh my god!! i just l o v e the monkey bar idea! that means an extra hour for me at the playground.
i'll do your other dare on the way home. you mean parked cars, of course..
---
Old 03-05-2010, 02:17 PM   #21
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Glad you like And yeah... chasing after moving cars might be difficult...
Old 03-05-2010, 02:24 PM   #22
PerkyGirl

haha, dogs might disagree with you
anyway, there are a lot of parked cars on the streets around here, so your dare should be simple enough to do and will probably end before i get back home, so it's a perfect way to return to base..
---
Old 03-05-2010, 02:34 PM   #23
theothermrs

man I wish I was as brave as you and had your timecuffs lol
Old 03-05-2010, 04:01 PM   #24
Dare2BMine

Default timecuffs dice dare

Here you go Perkygirl.

Have fun.

Timecuffs Dice Dare

When

1 or 2 – midnight to 8am
3 or 4 – 8am to 4pm
5 or 6 – 4pm to midnight

Where

1 – to a tree
2 – in a public restroom stall
3 – front yard
4 – a local park or field or any open area
5 – in a car
6 - To a chair in front of computer with web-cam on and on a site like Cam4 or Chatroulette

How to cuff yourself

1-2 – behind back
3-4 – in front
5-6 – above head

What to wear

1 – just a hat, shoes and your choice of either a bra or panties
2 – pair of pants only
3 – t-shirt only
4 – completely naked
5 – bikini
6 – 3 clothing items of your choice

Misc gear

1 – egg vibrator inside you or “taped” to pussy (turn on, it’s ok if battery runs out, just start with fresh ones)
2 – clothespins on nipples
3 – blindfold
4 – ear phones and music playing
5 – gag in mouth, may use whatever you have (ball gag, panties, etc.) to stuff in mouth
6 – choose 2 of the above

Time

1-2 – 1 hours
3-4 – 2 hours
5-6 – 3 hours
Dare2BMine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 04:06 PM   #25
dabigone

I already posted on one of your other threads but here's another one...

If this catches you at or before you go to the park: Go naked down the slide halfway and them clamp your legs open to stop yourself. Once stopped, rub yourself until you edge twice and cum going down the slide.

If it doesn't: Buy a popsicle at the nearest opportunity (or make a just water one yourself if you can) and fuck yourself with it until it melts, trying to cum as many times as you can.

Or do both if you want, lol! Let me know how it goes...

18/m
PM me for whatever reason and I'll respond to every one!
Ask me: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=57950
Dare me: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=57949
I'll let you know my likes and dislikes as I find them, but right now:
Dislikes: pee
Limits: llegal, poop, family, others' participation
dabigone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 08:49 PM   #26
odikin

The monkey bars, thats the sort of thing i had in mind! Let us know how yr ride was!!!
Old 03-05-2010, 09:38 PM   #27
PerkyGirl

as promised, i'm reporting on the playground dare!! thankfully, all's well and i'm okay..
i took the walk to the playground wearing only a thin button-up dress, no underwear, socks or shoes. i just love being barefoot outside, it makes me feel naked even when i'm not. i was carrying only my timecuffs, having hid my house keys in the backyard. i suppose it took me about 10mins to get there (i decided to walk the last minute or so with my dress completely unbuttoned, the air making it flap and keeping it open!!), and as i expected it was deserted and the neighborhood was really quiet. it was 2am after all! the grounds aren't enclosed by a fence or anything, anyone can walk right in, but they're not part of a path and aren't very well lit (some scarce lamplights) so they're only used during the day. still, there was a chance of someone walking right to me, maybe a couple, a group of friends, anyone really. i was having second thoughts, seeing how vulnerable i was going to be, but.. i just had to do this!!
the playground is visible all around by four small streets and by the buildings surrounding it, although with the distance and the lighting i estimated that noone could really see me unless they were actively looking or approached me enough. i took off my dress and put it down on the head of one of the metal ponies, then climbed the pony backwards (me facing its tail) and secured my hands behind my back with the timecuffs through the metal loop on the pony's head and clicked the cuffs shut. i had them set at 1 hour, and for a whole hour i rode that pony naked, rocking back and forth, teasing my clit with the cold metallic saddle. i was really, really scared, since i was out in public, at night, totally exposed and helpless, unable to escape or even take cover!! it was amazing.. several cars drove by going in every direction, but i don't think they could notice me. after the hour was up, i climbed on top of the monkey bars and let my legs hang over each side of the middle bar, the bar sliding inside my pussy. it was already uncomfortable, so i cuffed myself behind my back and under the bar before i had the chance to regret it! this time, i was getting more light from a nearby lamp and i was high and prominent, so probably more visible especially from the buildings around. i had to rest my body by leaning on the left and right bars from time to time, to relieve some of the weight from my pussy. i also really had to pee, probably around half-time, and i decided not to hold it!! i let my pee flow on the bar and down on the ground, it was a perfect feeling!! it also warmed me up a bit. a car parked right across me, i was dangerously exposed in its line of sight, but thankfully the driver didn't notice me. a wind blew, hard and for a while.. and i saw it take my dress with it!! i was going to go back home naked anyway, for the second dare, but now i had no choice!! once the cuffs released me, i climbed down, sore and in pain but extremely sensitive and wet. i walked home doing the masturbating dare, counting three red cars (meaning 30 hard spanks) and six yellow cars (meaning EIGHTEEN masturbatory laps!!) before i could do the three green/blue cars so i could come three times!! that was a lot of work, and i had to duck behind a few cars to avoid incoming traffic!!
---

Last edited by PerkyGirl; 03-05-2010 at 10:14 PM.
Old 03-05-2010, 10:00 PM   #28
theothermrs

wow. wish you would have been in the park my friends used to hang out in late at night playing truth or dare. lol
Old 03-05-2010, 10:05 PM   #29
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Very cool stuff, PerkyGirl Hope you had fun!
Old 03-05-2010, 10:07 PM   #30
Bran-john

You give such great stories. :P

Likes: Foods, Self Bondage, Some public, Vibrators, Showers

Iffy: Enema, Messy

No-No: Blood, Cum, Scat, Family & Friends
Bran-john is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk