Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Old 02-02-2017, 07:29 AM   #1
martin23

Default Cum Eating Roulette

Hi! I'm new here, first post. I had this Idea and I will do it this evening.

It's especially for those, like me, who fail to lick cum after ejaculation...

Hope you like:

Cum Drinking Roulette

Prepare two (or more) shot glass. Masturbate and edge, ad nearly ruin your orgasm letting cum dribbling into one of the glasses. Now, you are still aroused, and the drill , the fear....go up....
While jerking, ready for the real orgasm, close your eyes and turn glasses until you don't know which is the full one..... Then.. take one of them and turn it into your mouth like a shot!!!

If you win, you'll orgasm with a big drill, if you lose.....you have to swallow and orgasm....

The best would be with a female making you doing it, also by webcam.

Alternatively, you can do it with a picture of a smiling woman, after the shot open your eyes and if you took te full one you will feel very humiliated in front of her...

So, do you have balls enough?

I will do it and post result, do it you too!!

Martin23
martin23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2017, 11:30 AM   #2
martin23

ook, yesterday I feel horny and I did it. ..

I was very close to orgasm so I let dribble a bit in the glass. I felt incredibly excited while trasposing glasses and I really didn't know wich I picked...

So..I did it and nothing fall in my mouth!!! I won!! It was very very exciting for the drill and fear!!
Then, I felt so lucky that I did it another time sure to win again, but this time I loosed.....

It was terrible the sensation..having that really in my mouth..

However, this little game made me taste it for real..

I think it would be very difficult doing it in front of a female. Maybe with a good reward if I chose the empty glass it could be interessant, instead of the humiliation proved if I pick the full one.

I don't know if I would have balls enough to do it by skype ( only with female), it can be a good bet!!! And you? What you think about?
martin23 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cum challenge, cum eating dare