Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 06-11-2022, 04:05 AM   #211
beof95
Distinguished Member

1. Would you rather wear your last Halloween costume or last nights sleepwear for a whole year?(tell us what is is) last nights sleepwear, I had no costume last year so a pair of boxers is better then naked
2. Would you rather be naked in stocks/pillory in a public place for an hour then get your clothes back or wake up at a 2 hours walk from your house naked with just your house key?
3. Would you be more embarrassed if your mom or dad caught you masturbating?
4. Would you rather be hypnotized to act like a dog or a baby?
5. Would you rather be the only one naked at a party fully of guys or girls?
6. Would you rather go to the doctor to remove a vibrating egg from your ass or wait a week until it falls out?(its on a low vibrate the whole time)sounds like a fun week
7. Would you rather do a lap dance or a pole dance for your celebrity crush?
8. Would you rather only be able to have sex after eating an onion or a can of beans? (onion = bad breath and beans = farting a lot)
Both guys and girls can answer the next 2 just for fun
9. Would you rather have a 3 inch penis or an 15 inch penis when erect?
10. Would you rather have an A cup or an F cup bra size?
11. Would you rather have a unicorn horn or a fluffy bunny rabbit tail?
12. Would you rather be strip searched at an airport or the entrance of a nightclub on the spot?
13. Would you rather wear a butt plug or a ball gag for 5 hours?
14. Would you rather a one night stand find out you wear the opposite genders undies or that you grow a jungle down there when its time to strip?
15. Would you rather give oral to the next stranger you see or the last person you texted?(who was it) my mom was my last text
16. Would you rather your results of this quiz to be posted on your Facebook or on your kitchen fridge for a month?

likes: humiliation, control, degradation, pain, nipple play, sissy, pet play, tease, denial, rules, tpe, cnc,...
Dislikes: pee, writing/typing lines, corner time, long discomfort, messy,...
limits: family/friends, illegal, blood, scat, permanent, diepers, full public,...
PM dares/RULES/TOYS
beof95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2022, 04:49 AM   #212
SmolYui

Quote:
1. Would you rather wear your last Halloween costume or last nights sleepwear for a whole year?(tell us what is is)
Last halloween costume, I was a cute wittle baby kitty (which I already am always)
Quote:
2. Would you rather be naked in stocks/pillory in a public place for an hour then get your clothes back or wake up at a 2 hours walk from your house naked with just your house key?
Stocks
Quote:
Father
Quote:
Baby, of course, I already am one >w<
Quote:
hmm I guess girls, doesn't really matter tho.
Quote:
6. Would you rather go to the doctor to remove a vibrating egg from your ass or wait a week until it falls out?(its on a low vibrate the whole time)
Wait a week >w<
Quote:
lap dance
Quote:
8. Would you rather only be able to have sex after eating an onion or a can of beans? (onion = bad breath and beans = farting a lot)
Onion, I don't do snogging.
Quote:
3 inches, even my 7 inch is annoying as hell, especially for diapers.
Quote:
A, of course, wan be cute.
Quote:
Tail!!!!! hop hop hop
Quote:
12. Would you rather be strip searched at an airport or the entrance of a nightclub on the spot?
Airport
Quote:
Butt plug hehe
Quote:
14. Would you rather a one night stand find out you wear the opposite genders undies or that you grow a jungle down there when its time to strip?
There's not really an opposite to my gender lol, so i guess undies, though they'd probably find a diaper :3
Quote:
15. Would you rather give oral to the next stranger you see or the last person you texted?(who was it)
Last person I texted was a daddy dom, I'd happily suck his cock.
Quote:
16. Would you rather your results of this quiz to be posted on your Facebook or on your kitchen fridge for a month?
The fridge is where all my activities go!!

19/nonbinary/pansexual
(yes my avatar is of me)

I'm a wittle feminine Baby Kitten

my pronouns are

She/They

Refer to me using gender neutral or feminine terms.
Loves to be called "Good Kitten"

I have a cock.
(6’1” 185cm | 55kg 120lbs)

☙⦿Likes and Limits!⦿❧

☙⦿Equipment⦿❧

〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜
KIK - YuiAmore
〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜

Twitter

SmolYui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2022, 07:31 PM   #213
Kinky987

1. Would you rather wear your last Halloween costume or last nights sleepwear for a whole year?(tell us what is is) No Halloween costume and i sleep naked.
2. Would you rather be naked in stocks/pillory in a public place for an hour then get your clothes back or wake up at a 2 hours walk from your house naked with just your house key? Naked in pillory.
3. Would you be more embarrassed if your mom or dad caught you masturbating? Mom.
4. Would you rather be hypnotized to act like a dog or a baby? Dog
5. Would you rather be the only one naked at a party fully of guys or girls? Girls
6. Would you rather go to the doctor to remove a vibrating egg from your ass or wait a week until it falls out?(its on a low vibrate the whole time) Enjoying the egg
7. Would you rather do a lap dance or a pole dance for your celebrity crush? Pole dance
8. Would you rather only be able to have sex after eating an onion or a can of beans? (onion = bad breath and beans = farting a lot) Onion, farting ruins anal sex
9. Would you rather have a 3 inch penis or an 15 inch penis when erect? 3 inch, can push balls deep, 15 can not
10. Would you rather have an A cup or an F cup bra size? A cup, slim girl
11. Would you rather have a unicorn horn or a fluffy bunny rabbit tail? Tail
12. Would you rather be strip searched at an airport or the entrance of a nightclub on the spot? Airport
13. Would you rather wear a butt plug or a ball gag for 5 hours? Butt plug
14. Would you rather a one night stand find out you wear the opposite genders undies or that you grow a jungle down there when its time to strip? Jungel, female undies scare ons
15. Would you rather give oral to the next stranger you see or the last person you texted?(who was it) Last person i texted, my female friend.
16. Would you rather your results of this quiz to be posted on your Facebook or on your kitchen fridge for a month? Fridge

Kik: samhabe

Likes: humiliation, anal, oral, insertion, stretching, cum play, public, bondage, forced sex, open to anything exciting.

Limits: blood, scat, family, permanent marks.

http://bdsmtest.org/r/evTP5NJT
Kinky987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2022, 12:59 AM   #214
JimmyKarlo

1. Would you rather wear your last Halloween costume or last nights sleepwear for a whole year?
Since I do not have any costume I have to go with the sleepwear. Simple boxers and shirt.
Naked and try to sneak home when its darker and less crowded.
Uh, dad, probably. Mom is a more relaxed and realistic
Dog, and a bad and naughty one of course
Girls of course! And hoping for the best. Maybe they have a few guys with them for a naughty threesome
6. Would you rather go to the doctor to remove a vibrating egg from your ass or wait a week until it falls out?(its on a low vibrate the whole time)
If its for sure that it will fall out... I will wait
Lap dance probably. Its closer and I think I have more luck that I does not look too stupid
Onion, since my mouth will be everywhere else too
15 inches for more fun for everyone
As slutty as possible - F cup
The fluffy bunny rabbit tail would be a bit more practical I assume
Nightclub... I hope that they are a bit more forceful
Butt plug of course! I would be quite desperate and horny oh oh
Uh some nice panties would not harm
15. Would you rather give oral to the next stranger you see or the last person you texted?(who was it)
Last one I texted, a girl, since its a good friend of mine, that I know from high school
Kitchen frigde, its only me who will see it, or some visitors/friends maybe

Kik: jimmykarlo

Like: Cum, light Cbt, anal, toys, heels, edging, mild pain, chastity

Dislikes: Long task, pain

Limits: Public, Family, piss, Messy, poop, diapers, pictures, blackmail

Toys 20x5cm suction cap dildo, inflatable plug, 6cm glass plug, cock cage, Buttr Tactical 3

Last anal orgasm: 04.05., locked and doggy dildo
Last thing in ass: glass plug (still in)
Last cum: 09.05.
Longest time caged: 12h

My AMA PM dares Schedule
JimmyKarlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2022, 08:49 AM   #215
Lucy_nyan

1. Would you rather wear your last Halloween costume or last nights sleepwear for a whole year?(tell us what is is) it was an mikan cosplay from danganronpa
5. Would you rather be the only one naked at a party fully of guys or girls? girls are meaner but not that encourting in my ecperience
6. Would you rather go to the doctor to remove a vibrating egg from your ass or wait a week until it falls out?(its on a low vibrate the whole time) i probably would wait one or two days but then get really panicy
8. Would you rather only be able to have sex after eating an onion or a can of beans? (onion = bad breath and beans = farting a lot) just do it doggy then xD
10. Would you rather have an A cup or an F cup bra size? i have D and it hurts a lot xD
13. Would you rather wear a butt plug or a ball gag for 5 hours? already did both.. after 5 hours the jar hurts a lot haha
14. Would you rather a one night stand find out you wear the opposite genders undies or that you grow a jungle down there when its time to strip? boys boxers are quie comfortale xD
15. Would you rather give oral to the next stranger you see or the last person you texted?(who was it) a good friend
Lucy_nyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2023, 11:37 AM   #216
Strangerboytoy

Default hi

An_Jon's one of these was fun so I thought I would have a go myself
I'm told I've got a good imagination for these so we will see how it turns out. If it's popular I may do another.
Sorry about the copy writing An_Jon. I'm sure you wont mind though

Remember you MUST pick one or the other.

1. Would you rather wear your last Halloween costume or last nights sleepwear for a whole year?(tell us what is is) last night's sleep wear, it was a tiny white undie

2. Would you rather be naked in stocks/pillory in a public place for an hour then get your clothes back or wake up at a 2 hours walk from your house naked with just your house key? naked with socks

3. Would you be more embarrassed if your mom or dad caught you masturbating? mom

4. Would you rather be hypnotized to act like a dog or a baby? like a dog

5. Would you rather be the only one naked at a party fully of guys or girls? guys

6. Would you rather go to the doctor to remove a vibrating egg from your ass or wait a week until it falls out?(its on a low vibrate the whole time) doctor

7. Would you rather do a lap dance or a pole dance for your celebrity crush? lap dance

Both guys and girls can answer the next 2 just for fun onions

9. Would you rather have a 3 inch penis or an 15 inch penis when erect? 3 inch

10. Would you rather have an A cup or an F cup bra size? A cup

11. Would you rather have a unicorn horn or a fluffy bunny rabbit tail? bunny

12. Would you rather be strip searched at an airport or the entrance of a nightclub on the spot? nightclub

13. Would you rather wear a butt plug or a ball gag for 5 hours? butt plug

14. Would you rather a one night stand find out you wear the opposite genders undies or that you grow a jungle down there when its time to strip? undies

15. Would you rather give oral to the next stranger you see or the last person you texted?(who was it) stranger

16. Would you rather your results of this quiz to be posted on your Facebook or on your kitchen fridge for a month? fb

I look forward to all your replies

Limits: no face, no family, no public, no pain or water sport, no pain, no anal (have tried a Qtip though), no pee, no skat, no hitting balls

Kinks: humiliation and degradation, naked dares , being naked on demand, extremely shy, photo imitation games, slave position games

KIK: strangerboytoy

My dirty code: https://dirtycode.io/CPZAB
Strangerboytoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2023, 12:31 PM   #217
cloudwatcher

1. Would you rather wear your last Halloween costume or last nights sleepwear for a whole year?(tell us what is is)
Sleepwear, a tshirt and shorts. I think my last halloween costume was a zombie and it would just get cumbersome lol
The stocks absolutely
Mom
Definitely a dog
Guys i think
Wait a week
Hmmm lap dance
Onion, we dont have to have our mouths closse together lol
15in
A cup
Fluffy bunny rabbit tail
Entrance of a nightclub
Butt plug
Already have a jungle lol so that one
Next stranger - last person texted was my bff and it would be too weird
God ummm facebook i guess but i would hate it
Limits: feces, messy, shaving, big pain, permanent, full public, showing face.
Not very active rn. Still open to dares!
PM dares, always-in threads, and toy list.
cloudwatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2023, 02:45 AM   #218
Humilate this sissy
Account Banned

1. Would you rather wear your last Halloween costume or last nights sleepwear for a whole year?(tell us what is is). Last night's sleep wear. I sleep naked.
2. Would you rather be naked in stocks/pillory in a public place for an hour then get your clothes back or wake up at a 2 hours walk from your house naked with just your house key? Be naked in a public place
3. Would you be more embarrassed if your mom or dad caught you masturbating? Mom
4. Would you rather be hypnotized to act like a dog or a baby? Baby
5. Would you rather be the only one naked at a party fully of guys or girls? Girls
6. Would you rather go to the doctor to remove a vibrating egg from your ass or wait a week until it falls out?(its on a low vibrate the whole time) Wait a week
7. Would you rather do a lap dance or a pole dance for your celebrity crush? Pole dance
8. Would you rather only be able to have sex after eating an onion or a can of beans? (onion = bad breath and beans = farting a lot) onion
9. Would you rather have a 3 inch penis or an 15 inch penis when erect? 3 inch
10. Would you rather have an A cup or an F cup bra size? F cup
11. Would you rather have a unicorn horn or a fluffy bunny rabbit tail? Fluffy bunny rabit tail
12. Would you rather be strip searched at an airport or the entrance of a nightclub on the spot? Entrance of a nightclub
13. Would you rather wear a butt plug or a ball gag for 5 hours? Buttplug
14. Would you rather a one night stand find out you wear the opposite genders undies or that you grow a jungle down there when its time to strip? Opposite sides undies
15. Would you rather give oral to the next stranger you see or the last person you texted?(who was it) next stranger you see
16. Would you rather your results of this quiz to be posted on your Facebook or on your kitchen fridge for a month? I don't have facebook

Kik heythere83739
Telegram @Adithya_2007
Gmail [email protected]
Reddit sissy cumslut
Tumblr humilationslut
Humilate this sissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2023, 03:36 PM   #219
Tied_up_Maid

1. Would you rather wear your last Halloween costume or last nights sleepwear for a whole year?(tell us what is is) Wearing my Maid Uniform for whole year ... That is a dream come true!!

13. Would you rather wear a butt plug or a ball gag for 5 hours?but I did Both already
15. Would you rather give oral to the next stranger you see or the last person you texted? It was a Get Dare Member(who was it)
Last time I came: 01.01.2024 5:34 am (UTC+1)

I was alone in my bed wanting to be in cage.

I crave and want to be Anally destroyed!

E-Mail: [email protected]

Fetsch.de: Tied_up_Maid
Discord: dyingeasily

FapRoulette: Tied_up_Maid
Tied_up_Maid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2023, 05:50 AM   #220
LockMasterMaoam
Account Banned

1. Would you rather wear your last Halloween costume or last nights sleepwear for a whole year?(tell us what is is)-> No choice as I have no Halloween costume. Last nights sleepwear was just a boxershort
15. Would you rather give oral to the next stranger you see or the last person you texted?-> one of my best friends. Pretty atractive guy

Limits: chastity, video, pics (face), exposure, public, age play, feminization, diaper, public pee, scat

Have you ever had sexual thoughts about someone you shouldn't, i.e. a family member, pet or someone not age appropriate?
Yes, I really fancy young twinks. Watching 15-16 yo boys in soccerwear can make me very horny. Have fantasized about them quite often.
LockMasterMaoam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2023, 07:10 AM   #221
ashleyslut
Distinguished Member

1. Would you rather wear your last Halloween costume or last nights sleepwear for a whole year?(tell us what is is) Last night sleepwear, a long tee shirt and booty shorts
2. Would you rather be naked in stocks/pillory in a public place for an hour then get your clothes back or wake up at a 2 hours walk from your house naked with just your house key?stocks it will be over quickly
3. Would you be more embarrassed if your mom or dad caught you masturbating?dad my mom had already caught me when I was a teen
4. Would you rather be hypnotized to act like a dog or a baby?a dog
5. Would you rather be the only one naked at a party fully of guys or girls?girls it will be less embarrassing
6. Would you rather go to the doctor to remove a vibrating egg from your ass or wait a week until it falls out?(its on a low vibrate the whole time) doctor
7. Would you rather do a lap dance or a pole dance for your celebrity crush?lap dance on Taylor Swift
8. Would you rather only be able to have sex after eating an onion or a can of beans? (onion = bad breath and beans = farting a lot)onions
9. Would you rather have a 3 inch penis or an 15 inch penis when erect? 3 inches
10. Would you rather have an A cup or an F cup bra size?A cup I hate having big boobs
11. Would you rather have a unicorn horn or a fluffy bunny rabbit tail? unicorn horn
12. Would you rather be strip searched at an airport or the entrance of a nightclub on the spot?airport
13. Would you rather wear a butt plug or a ball gag for 5 hours?butt plug
14. Would you rather a one night stand find out you wear the opposite genders undies or that you grow a jungle down there when its time to strip? opposite undies
15. Would you rather give oral to the next stranger you see or the last person you texted?(who was it)stranger since the last person was my sister daughter
16. Would you rather your results of this quiz to be posted on your Facebook or on your kitchen fridge for a month? kitchen fridge

likes: orgasm denial, light pain, humiliation, age play, puppy play, hidden public

dislike: anal, extreme pain, public, breasts/pussy torture

hard limits: webcam, pics, mic, scat, illegal, family, friends

might add or change if needed
ashleyslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2023, 04:27 PM   #222
sissybill
Distinguished Member

1. Would you rather wear your last Halloween costume or last nights sleepwear for a whole year?(tell us what is is) / my holloween costume i was a slutty nurse
2. Would you rather be naked in stocks/pillory in a public place for an hour then get your clothes back or wake up at a 2 hours walk from your house naked with just your house key? wake up 2hrs walk
3. Would you be more embarrassed if your mom or dad caught you masturbating? dad
4. Would you rather be hypnotized to act like a dog or a baby? dog
5. Would you rather be the only one naked at a party fully of guys or girls? guys
6. Would you rather go to the doctor to remove a vibrating egg from your ass or wait a week until it falls out?(its on a low vibrate the whole time) wait a week
7. Would you rather do a lap dance or a pole dance for your celebrity crush? lap dance
Both guys and girls can answer the next 2 just for fun beans
9. Would you rather have a 3 inch penis or an 15 inch penis when erect? 3"
10. Would you rather have an A cup or an F cup bra size? f cup
11. Would you rather have a unicorn horn or a fluffy bunny rabbit tail? rabbit tail
12. Would you rather be strip searched at an airport or the entrance of a nightclub on the spot? nightclub
13. Would you rather wear a butt plug or a ball gag for 5 hours? butt plug
14. Would you rather a one night stand find out you wear the opposite genders undies or that you grow a jungle down there when its time to strip? oppisit genders pantys
15. Would you rather give oral to the next stranger you see or the last person you texted?(who was it) next stranger i see
16. Would you rather your results of this quiz to be posted on your Facebook or on your kitchen fridge for a month? my kitchen fridge
.public dares n tasks / i love to be exposed
forced gay-sex with pic/videos/indoors/outdoors

my kik is sissycandy2464

Dislikes: scat n cbt

my lovense app name is sissybill if yu hav the app send a friend request
sissybill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2023, 05:32 PM   #223
friendlysub

1. Would you rather wear your last Halloween costume or last nights sleepwear for a whole year? I don't remember what my halloween costume was, but i'd choose that bc my sleepwear last night was a pair of panties.

2. Would you rather be naked in stocks/pillory in a public place for an hour then get your clothes back or wake up at a 2 hours walk from your house naked with just your house key? Naked for an hour in stocks.
3. Would you be more embarrassed if your mom or dad caught you masturbating? More embarrassed if my dad caught me.
4. Would you rather be hypnotized to act like a dog or a baby? A dog

5. Would you rather be the only one naked at a party fully of guys or girls? A party full of guys

6. Would you rather go to the doctor to remove a vibrating egg from your ass or wait a week until it falls out?(its on a low vibrate the whole time). Wait a week till it falls out
7. Would you rather do a lap dance or a pole dance for your celebrity crush? Lap dance!
8. Would you rather only be able to have sex after eating an onion or a can of beans? (onion = bad breath and beans = farting a lot) onion

9. Would you rather have a 3 inch penis or an 15 inch penis when erect? 15 inch

10. Would you rather have an A cup or an F cup bra size? A cup

11. Would you rather have a unicorn horn or a fluffy bunny rabbit tail? a fluffy bunny tail

12. Would you rather be strip searched at an airport or the entrance of a nightclub on the spot? at the airport

13. Would you rather wear a butt plug or a ball gag for 5 hours? a butt plug

14. Would you rather a one night stand find out you wear the opposite genders undies or that you grow a jungle down there when its time to strip? opposite gender undies
15. Would you rather give oral to the next stranger you see or the last person you texted? the last person i texted was my fuckbuddy so him

16. Would you rather your results of this quiz to be posted on your Facebook or on your kitchen fridge for a month? my fridge

Favorites: Denial/Control, Humiliation, Pet Play

Dislikes: writing lines, nipple suckers, gagged, body writing, Ice

Limits: Blood, Piss, Scat, Marks, Public, Damage, Pictures/Vid

Toys: Lovense Lush, Lovense Gravity, Dildo, Rabbit vibrator, wand, pussy pump, nipple suckers, ball gag, dog collar, butt plug
friendlysub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2023, 09:50 PM   #224
rhl
getDare Succubus

one of these was fun so I thought I would have a go myself
I'm told I've got a good imagination for these so we will see how it turns out. If it's popular I may do another.
Sorry about the copy writing An_Jon. I'm sure you wont mind though

last night's sleepwear was a girly nighty. I think my last Halloween was dressed as a girl scout at a boy scout meeting
I've always wanted to be in public stocks, while naked
Mom already caught me
Baby. Just for the fun
Girls, they would also laugh at that small t omg
I'll wait
Lap
ewe
9. Would you rather have a 3 inch penis or an 15 inch penis when erect
A
Bunny
Night club
I've already worn ball gag for an hour, that was no fun, I'll go with the butt plug
paintied
Co-worker
The Fridge, I live by myself
I look forward to all your replies [/QUOTE]
Old 05-21-2023, 04:56 PM   #225
FrankiePi

1. Would you rather wear your last Halloween costume or last nights sleepwear for a whole year?(tell us what is is) No idea what my last costume was, so this'll have to be boxer briefs

Advertisements
Kink Talk