Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 03-14-2013, 06:11 AM   #1
Memories for Life
getDare Devil

Default Have you ever been too wasted to remember if you had sex?

The Ohio River town of Steubenville is back in the national spotlight this week, as the rape trial of two high school football players has begun.

Inside the courthouse, a judge is considering whether a 16-year-old girl was so drunk last summer that she couldn't consent to sex — and whether the boys knew it.

Have you ever gone to a party and drank so much or did so many drugs or both that you lost any memory of what happened to you sexually at the party?

Reply with full details of what you remember about the party and when you realized that you had "unconscious" sex.
Memories for Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 06:00 PM   #2
mrcamslave
getDare Sweetheart

Only once, but it was pretty obvious we had as she found a used condom still in her :l

PM me "Balls" and a number and I will slap my balls that many times

PM me a "FB" and a number between 1 and 89 and this is the number of a facebook friend I will masturbate to right NOW.

For every PM I get I will edge 3 times
PM me "Finger" and I will finger my ass
PM me "Celebrity" and a name and I will jerk off to that celebrity
mrcamslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 10:24 PM   #3
isi10

I never report sex of my life. My wife was immediately imposed chastity permantente without sex
isi10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 03:02 PM   #4
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64
Default yes

Yes a couple of times .I have gone to parties and woken up in amongst other naked bodies in a strange house (not my own)and not remembered how I got there or what I did but as I was naked something definitly happened and once had to go home naked as I couldnt find my clothes .
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 03:12 PM   #5
God_Of_Masters
getDare Sweetheart

^ this guys is awesome

@Mrcamslave - seriously ?? IN her ?? -_-

as for me, trust me, i've gone KO on many things but never once have I not remembered having sex. The more intoxicated i am, the harder my cock gets, so i kinda go wild. Not remembering is not an option in such a scenario

As for the trial, Drunk = sex VS Drunk = consensual sex. HUGE DIFFERENCE ! Is the judge an idiot ??
"Many women who claim to care about 'inequality' are nonetheless champions when it comes to studiously ignoring the inequalities that favor themselves. What feminists refer to as the 'backlash' is not against women's gaining equality. It is against the fact that a lot of women are getting to have their cake and eat it too: equality when it's convenient, tradition when it's convenient."

~-Linney Uston

God_Of_Masters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 03:44 PM   #6
SilverScar

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrcamslave View Post
Only once, but it was pretty obvious we had as she found a used condom still in her :l
o.O What other interesting items does she usually find there?

Quote:
Originally Posted by isi10 View Post
I never report sex of my life. My wife was immediately imposed chastity permantente without sex
o.O

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhode64 View Post
Yes a couple of times .I have gone to parties and woken up in amongst other naked bodies in a strange house (not my own)and not remembered how I got there or what I did but as I was naked something definitly happened and once had to go home naked as I couldnt find my clothes .
o.O
Guys, he asked about reality, not about your fantasies

Anyway, I was never so drunk that I didn't remember I had sex. There were times when not everything was clear, but I was fully aware about what's happening and I could consent. If you're so drunk you're totally knocked out you have alcohol poisoning.
I don't know much about drugs, but with alcohol, this never happened to me. (But to tell the truth, I never looked around in my ass, maybe I'd find there some used condoms lol)
I'm a 24 years old gay male.
Sorry for my english, I know it's not perfect.
SilverScar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 05:03 PM   #7
Anasub

I didn't forget having sex, there are just parts that I am unsure what actually happened... Alcohol + hot guy + being tired + being the last two people awake at a party = Lots of friskiness!
At this time I am not involved in BDSM, but I may still get on the site occasionally to check in with friends and read some posts. Please do not PM me with dares or requests for being your slave etc. I am not interested.
Anasub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 11:46 AM   #8
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Not really. It may be a fuzzy memory, however; I still rember I did do that.

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 11:35 AM   #9
StrawDog
getDare Succubus

No, I've been in positions where I can't remember what I may have said, or how I got from A to B, but never forgotten sex.

'A man’s character is most evident by how he treats those who are not in a position either to retaliate or reciprocate.'

-Paul Eldridge
StrawDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 12:14 PM   #10
Hakuna Matata

The irony of this topic being created by a member called 'Memories for Life' is really making me laugh!

I do not know if I have done this. I do not think so, as I am sure I would wake up. But like another member has said, in the past I have woken up after a party wearing less clothes than I remember to be wearing at the time I have gone to sleep.

I like... masturbation, hidden public, semi-public, hidden body writing, cum, unaware friends, dirty talking, teasing
I do not like... wedgies, ice, orgasm control
My limits... pain, messy, poo, pictures, videos, permanent, humiliation, blood, anal, bondage, social suicide
Hakuna Matata is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
drinking, memory, rape, sex, teenage