Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 10-18-2013, 09:41 AM   #1
daringmom

1. does the idea of being naked outside turn you on? Definitely!
  2. have you ever gone commando (no underwear)? Love to!
  3. have you ever flashed? Yes
  4. have you ever flashed and been seen by someone? Yes
  5. have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed? Yes
  6. have you ever been outside at night without any clothes? Yup!
  7. have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed? Yes
  8. have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes? Yes
  9. have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare? oui monsieur
  10. have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare? si senor
  11. have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked? Yes, in all of the above
  12. have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked? mmmhm, a car and boat
  13. have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat? Yup, all of the above
  14. have you ever tied yourself up outside? Someone else has
  15. have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded? Someone else has, but not completely naked, but everything was showing
  16. would you ever let someone else tie you up outside? Of course
  17. would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you? Yes please
  18. have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around? yes, I have
  19. have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around? I wouldn't call it lots, but around 10
  20. does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever? yes, it definitely turns me on! If it were possible, somewhere nobody knows me, yes I would.
  21. did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc) lol, maybe later today

Meh: Orgasm denial, wedgie, really messy

Limits: family, scat, pics
daringmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 08:56 PM   #2
shola

1. does the idea of being naked outside turn you on?
    Yes
  2. have you ever gone commando (no underwear)?
    Yes
  3. have you ever flashed?
    Yes
  4. have you ever flashed and been seen by someone?
    I don't think so. It was on the subway window as it left the station.
  5. have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed?
    Yes, I have walked at night with my dick sticking out of my pants, on my way home.
  6. have you ever been outside at night without any clothes?
    In the french countryside, yes.
  7. have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed?
    No
  8. have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes?
    No
  9. have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare?
    No
  10. have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare?
    No
  11. have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked?
    No
  12. have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked?
    No
  13. have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat?
    Yes, receiving end while piloting a plane. Not really. No.
  14. have you ever tied yourself up outside?
    No
  15. have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded?
    No
  16. would you ever let someone else tie you up outside?
    If it wouldn't get back to friends/family/internet associated with my face and name, yes.
  17. would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you?
    If it wouldn't get back to friends/family/internet associated with my face and name, yes.
  18. have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around?
    No
  19. have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around?
    No
  20. does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever?
    It does, a bit. If it didn't matter one bit, then yes. But probably not.
  21. did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc)
    No.
shola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 08:59 PM   #3
lta9613
Distinguished Member

does the idea of being naked outside turn you on? Yes
have you ever gone commando (no underwear)? Yes
have you ever flashed? Yes
have you ever flashed and been seen by someone? Yes
have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed? Yes, run naked quite a bit at night in the summer
have you ever been outside at night without any clothes? Yes
have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed? Yes
have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes? Yes
have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare? Yes
have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare? Yes
have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked? Yes
have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked? Yes
have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat? No
have you ever tied yourself up outside? No
have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded? No
would you ever let someone else tie you up outside? Maybe
would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you? Probably not
have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around? Yes
have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around? Had socks and shoes
does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever? If it were legal, absolutely
did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc)
Old 10-26-2013, 12:11 AM   #4
hellonearth

Send a message via MSN to hellonearth

does the idea of being naked outside turn you on?
Yes
have you ever gone commando (no underwear)?
Always
have you ever flashed?
Yes- but discreetly
have you ever flashed and been seen by someone?
Possibly
have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed?
Yes
have you ever been outside at night without any clothes?
Yes
have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed?
In the woods
have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes?
Again, in the woods
have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare?
yes
have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare?
No
have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked?
Car- naked with arms handcuffed behind the seat- interesting when overtaking coaches and buses
have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked?
Only as a passenger- I cant drive (Yet!)
have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat?
Yes= regularly
have you ever tied yourself up outside?
Nope
have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded?
Nope
would you ever let someone else tie you up outside?
Yes
would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you?
Yes- one a number of occasions
have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around?
No
have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around?
No
does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever?
I have Not done it in "public" but have been lead through he woods naked and leashed- no one say me but they could have at any time as it was a regular dog walk.
did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc)

I dont need inspiration

This Slave is owned by - "Come Here"
hellonearth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 08:14 AM   #5
BamaSwitch
getDare Sweetheart

Yes

Yes

have you ever flashed?
Yes

Yes

Yes

Yes

Yes

Yes

Yes

have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare?
No

have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked?
Yes

have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked?
Yes

have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat?
Yes

Yes

Yes

No

Yes

Yes

Yes

does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever?
Yes

I wouldn't say it inspired me, but it did bring back some memories.
BamaSwitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 12:50 AM   #6
mrcamslave
getDare Sweetheart

1. does the idea of being naked outside turn you on? yes
  2. have you ever gone commando (no underwear)? yes
  3. have you ever flashed? yes
  4. have you ever flashed and been seen by someone? no
  5. have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed? yes
  6. have you ever been outside at night without any clothes? yes
  7. have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed? yes
  8. have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes? yes
  9. have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare? yes
  10. have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare? yes
  11. have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked? yes car and train at night
  12. have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked? yes
  13. have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat? yes
  14. have you ever tied yourself up outside? yes
  15. have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded? yes
  16. would you ever let someone else tie you up outside? would love to
  17. would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you? would love to
  18. have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around? yes
  19. have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around? no
  20. does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever? mmm yes
  21. did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc)

PM me "Balls" and a number and I will slap my balls that many times

PM me a "FB" and a number between 1 and 89 and this is the number of a facebook friend I will masturbate to right NOW.

For every PM I get I will edge 3 times
PM me "Finger" and I will finger my ass
PM me "Celebrity" and a name and I will jerk off to that celebrity
mrcamslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 01:43 AM   #7
Spanked_silly4u

Rosette MMM - precious is naked

Ok, here goes:

1. does the idea of being naked outside turn you on? YES

2. have you ever gone commando (no underwear)? YES

3. have you ever flashed? YES: When I was probably like 6 y/o. LOL.

4. have you ever flashed and been seen by someone? YES…it was my best friend and his brother. They came over to play. I just got out of the shower and was at the top of the stairs in my towel. I opened it up. I thought it was funny. My mom did not. LOL. (IDK if I got my ass beat for that or not.)

5. have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed? YES: with pants pulled down and refastened just beneath buttocks - letting cock and balls hang out the front.

6. have you ever been outside at night without any clothes? YES: several times. Most recently, several weeks ago I made myself put on a diaper outside. I went out buck naked, lay down on the cold cement walkway, lifted my legs and pulled them back; then I powdered myself (you can still see the residue on the cement.) I dawned the diaper and made myself stand out there for a while. - I was going to make myself do laps around the yard, but that was too much.

7. have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed? YES: I pulled my shirt up over my head and my shorts diagonally downward exposing my midriff (back and front) as well as one back cheek and all my junk.

8. have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes? YES: on the deck spanking myself.

9. have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare? YES: don't remember details.

10. have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare? YES….

11. have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked? YES

12. have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked? YES

13. have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat? NO. Unless masturbation counts. - i guess you are on both ends in that case.

14. have you ever tied yourself up outside? NO

15. have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded? NO

16. would you ever let someone else tie you up outside? YES: Tie me to a tree and leave me for a spectacle.

17. would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you? YES…..& gag me, Post a camera in the trees to catch the action. Whip me for a while, then leave whip with a sign to passers-by saying "Please whip me, I'm trying to feel again." Leave me like this for up to 4 hrs.

18. have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around? NO: not in the sense of - oh look here a chance for me to show off my dick….

19. have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around? In contrast to the last question…. YES: every time I am in the shower/locker room at the gym.

20. does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever? YES, YES, YES. And blindfolded with all my holes open for use and abuse. My body - a spectacle, a plaything, a dog, a piece of shit, a what-have-you, use-it_and_trash-it item. Yes, A definite YES.

21. did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc) Just reminded me of a lot of stuff and made me wish more for the day a mistress would use me as her showpiece/piece of trash.

Last edited by Spanked_silly4u; 10-29-2013 at 11:09 PM. Reason: To spice up this Thread and to add detail to my post that I did not have time to do before.
Spanked_silly4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 06:03 PM   #8
Spoiled panties
getDare Sweetheart

[LIST=1][*]does the idea of being naked outside turn you on?
yes[*]have you ever gone commando (no underwear)?
50% or the time[*]have you ever flashed?
yes alot[*]have you ever flashed and been seen by someone?
alot[*]have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed?
beyond normal no[*]have you ever been outside at night without any clothes?
many times[*]have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed?
yes[*]have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes?
yes many times[*]have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare?
alot[*]have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare?
no[*]have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked?
been in cars completely naked multiply times [*]have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked?
see above[*]have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat?
does masturbating count? if not then no[*]have you ever tied yourself up outside?
yes[*]have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded?
both [*]would you ever let someone else tie you up outside?
yes[*]would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you?
yes i once set a challenge for me and my 2 female subs we where all taken 6km from home tied up naked and blindfolded the whole way if they got home first then they could do anythign they wanted to me if i caught them they had to stay there and one limit was taken of, i have played this game many times, it has backfired before aswell through.[*]have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around?
yep[*]have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around?
yes[*]does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever?
never in a million years i would do it to someone else through[*]did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc) not more then usual

Limits
Pictures and videos, other people,

Feel free to message us even if you just want to talk

Kik spoiledpanties
Spoiled panties is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 06:15 PM   #9
dirty_slut95

Send a message via MSN to dirty_slut95

does the idea of being naked outside turn you on? Yes
have you ever gone commando (no underwear)? Yes
have you ever flashed? Yes
have you ever flashed and been seen by someone? Yes
have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed? Yes
have you ever been outside at night without any clothes? Yes
have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed? Yes
have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes? Yes
have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare? Yes
have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare? Yes
have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked? Yes
have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked? No, don't have a driver's licence
have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat? yes, as a passenger
have you ever tied yourself up outside? Yes
have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded? No, but others have done so
would you ever let someone else tie you up outside? Yes
would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you? Yes
have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around? Yes
have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around? Yes
does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? Yes
if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever? Yes
did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc) They made me wish I was naked outside. Sadly, it's late and I am going to bed.

Pm me CROSSDRESSING PIC and i will send you a pic of me in female clothing.

I lost to Nicole.

Limits
Toys
dirty_slut95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 08:32 PM   #10
Littlesunnygirl

Yes!
Yes
have you ever flashed?
Yes
Yes
Yes!
Yes!
Yes
No, exept a nudist beach counts
Not on GetDare, but lots because of friends
Yes
Yes, Car and the toilette of a plane
Yes, i drove home from school at nighttime
No
No but i really want to try it in a forest or something
Same as above
Why not
Dont think so about the blndfold, but if it would be a good friend of mine then sure
No
No
The idea does turn me on but i dont think that i could do it.. Would be too scared and it would destroy my Social life.
IŽll try everything i didnt list!

I am NOT seeking for a master!
My PM Dares <3
My Kink Talk Profile <3
Spoiler:
I got dared to answer everything completly honest so feel free to ask everything!

I worship cock
Littlesunnygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 09:36 PM   #11
KinkedDick

[*]does the idea of being naked outside turn you on?
Not so much turned on... just feels good.
[*]have you ever gone commando (no underwear)?
A few times a month.
[*]have you ever flashed?
Nope.
[*]have you ever flashed and been seen by someone?
Nope.
[*]have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed?
No.
[*]have you ever been outside at night without any clothes?
Backyard only.
[*]have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed?
In the country, far from civilization, yes.
[*]have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes?
Yes.
[*]have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare?
Who needs a dare to get naked?
[*]have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare?
Nope.
[*]have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked?
Boat, often enough.
[*]have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked?
Boat.
[*]have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat?
Yes.
[*]have you ever tied yourself up outside?
No.
[*]have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded?
No.
[*]would you ever let someone else tie you up outside?
Highly dependent on who...
[*]would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you?
Again, dependent.
[*]have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around?
Not really...
[*]have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around?
Define "lots"... 4 or 5 others, yes.
[*]does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever?
Not likely.
[*]did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc)
Any excuse to get naked is good in my books.
KinkedDick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 09:40 PM   #12
HotMistress10

1. does the idea of being naked outside turn you on? Yes
  2. have you ever gone commando (no underwear)? Yes
  3. have you ever flashed? Once
  4. have you ever flashed and been seen by someone? I dont think so
  5. have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed? Yes
  6. have you ever been outside at night without any clothes? Yes
  7. have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed? Yes
  8. have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes? Yes
  9. have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare? Yes
  10. have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare? No
  11. have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked? Yes
  12. have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked? No
  13. have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat? No
  14. have you ever tied yourself up outside? No
  15. have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded? No
  16. would you ever let someone else tie you up outside? Yes
  17. would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you? Yes
  18. have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around? No
  19. have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around? No
  20. does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever? Yes and yes
  21. did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc) no
(max 250)

Pm me Spank and I do 200 spanks
Pm me kidnap and I will do 45 minutes of bondage
Likes Everything not in limits
Limits Pics vids family perm illegal scat blood reports email
Anyone who sends me a degrading pm owns me for as long as they want
I DO NOT WANT A MALE SLAVE STOP PMING ME
HotMistress10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 12:26 PM   #13
anonimousbob
Distinguished Member

1. does the idea of being naked outside turn you on? Yes
  2. have you ever gone commando (no underwear)? Yes, several times. Once I was watching porn and playing with a buttplug when one of my 2 female housemates knocked on my door to ask me to help with sorting the garden. I quickly slipped on some shorts and was outside, plugged up cutting the grass while commando. Luckily my small penis and baggy shorts hid the erection (or they were both too polite to mention it)
  3. have you ever flashed? I have been naked in public and had my cock out with people around, but not flashed traditionally.
  4. have you ever flashed and been seen by someone? Not outside a nude beach or changing room
  5. have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed? Yes, several times
  6. have you ever been outside at night without any clothes? Yep
  7. have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed? Yes, penis out on country walks
  8. have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes? Yes, most commonly a nude beach
  9. have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare? I get naked all the time
  10. have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare?Not in front of them, no
  11. have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked?
    Car, plane and boat
  12. have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked? car, partially naked
  13. have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat? Unfortunately not, sounds like fun
  14. have you ever tied yourself up outside? No, but I would like to
  15. have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded? Same as above
  16. would you ever let someone else tie you up outside? Yes, if I trusted them
  17. would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you? I would have to REALLY trust them
  18. have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around? On the beach
  19. have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around? Yep, beach
  20. does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever? That sounds amazing!
  21. did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc) I would say yes, but I'm already into public nudity

Ask me anything
http://anonimousbob.tumblr.com/ask

yes: secluded public, crossdressing,, chastity sexual, anal (including enemas if you want), slight pain, anything else not on the above list I can't think of right now

no: openly public/involving others, bodily waste, extreme pain

Add me at [email protected]
Check out my profile and album on Kinktalk
I am looking for a mistress to serve right now
anonimousbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 12:42 PM   #14
melf

1. does the idea of being naked outside turn you on?
    not really. hate my body
  2. have you ever gone commando (no underwear)?
    happens, time to time
  3. have you ever flashed?
    nope
  4. have you ever flashed and been seen by someone?
    N/A
  5. have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed?
    happens. when i'm drunk =]
  6. have you ever been outside at night without any clothes?
    nope. see 1. hate my body
  7. have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed?
    hate my body, so no. or maybe... beach counts?
  8. have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes?
    nope.
  9. have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare?
    loosing strip poker with friends both genders counts? if yes, so yes.
  10. have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare?
    nope
    nope
  12. have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked?
    nope.
  13. have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat?
    yes, train. once.
  14. have you ever tied yourself up outside?
    nope
  15. have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded?
    nope.
  16. would you ever let someone else tie you up outside?
    i'd love to
  17. would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you?
    hate my body. but as punishment, yes
  18. have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around?
    nope
  19. have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around?
    4 counts? if no, so NO. if yes, YES (strip poker)
  20. does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever?
    if i had someone to humiliate me in such way, i'd love to
  21. did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors?
    nope. see 1. hate my body.
melf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2014, 06:49 AM   #15
Kaitlyn1386
getDare Sweetheart

does the idea of being naked outside turn you on?Sometimes,Yes
have you ever gone commando (no underwear)?Yes,almost everyday.
have you ever flashed?Yes,from time to time I get in a crazy mood.
have you ever flashed and been seen by someone?Yes
have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed?No
have you ever been outside at night without any clothes?Yes
have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed?No
have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes?Yes
have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare?Yes
have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare?Yes
have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked?Yes
have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked?Yes
have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat?Yes
have you ever tied yourself up outside?No,would like to be.
have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded?No
would you ever let someone else tie you up outside?Maybe
would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you?Maybe
have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around?Yes
have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around?no
does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever?No
did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc)Not really

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=345847 Ask me Anything Thread!
You can also find me at
https://www.lushstories.com/naughtykat
https://fetlife.com/users/1938787
Kaitlyn1386 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, car, exhibisinism, naked, outdoor, slam