Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-08-2021, 11:05 PM   #1
Slutforyouruse

Default 21/f pain slut/home alone

Hello all!

For the next couple days I’ll be completely home alone and have nothing to do�� so I decided to go ahead and explore my kinky side because my boyfriend is very vanilla.

Please feel free to give me some dares and tasks to make my weekend interesting. I’m currently having a few drinks, and love bladder control so I’m willing to give up my choice to you all! For every post you can choose to make me hold my bladder for up to 30 minutes. But you can’t do them back to back because that’s Not fair!

I would also love to have rules set in place to make my weekend more fun. And I am willing to buy a few toys within reason!
I also have a little bit of rope and was considering putting myself in a crotch rope for extra stimulation��
The only rule I have this weekend is that I’m not allowed to have an orgasm until my boyfriend gets back. But please have fun and do your worst with me.
Limits-extreme pain, anal, piss/scat play, extreme public, pictures/video’s, kik
Toys- handcuffs, butterfly clamps, some rope, ice, ruler
, whip, coller,

Last edited by Slutforyouruse; 01-09-2021 at 03:01 AM.
Slutforyouruse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2021, 11:17 PM   #2
Qwertyasdfgh391
Distinguished Member

Ok, seeing as though you’re drinking, have a shot, edge, then start your 30 minute timer.

Dislikes: Dishonesty

Limits: Blood, Scat, Knives, Needles, Family, Pics/Videos (of me)
Qwertyasdfgh391 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2021, 11:24 PM   #3
maddog2048
getDare Sweetheart

Hey, how about this:

Ideally you'd already need to go to toilet then:
Brush toothpaste onto your nipples and clit, 2 mins each.
Alternate between spanking your tits and clit hard with a appropriate implement until you're in tears (20 minimum), then a good 20 more on each.
Apply fresh toothpaste to nipples and clit and put peg on them. Also stick out your tongue and put a peg on the tip.
Now pour rice in a corner with hard floor. Kneel on the rice with your arms behind you (hands holding opposite elbow) for 15 minutes. You don't get to see the time, leave when you think it's been 15 - 18 mins. If you leave at the correct time you're done and can go pee. Leave early or late and you start again from beginning. If you fail 3 times you can give up and request an additional punishment, or go until you get it right.
maddog2048 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2021, 11:41 PM   #4
maddog2048
getDare Sweetheart

I also like idea of you having to do something anytime your BF texts or calls you. This way you can be punished by him without him knowing it

Eg. 10 hard spanks for every text recieved. If you're on the phone and he's speaking you must pinch and twist your nipples painfully.
Old 01-08-2021, 11:42 PM   #5
Slutforyouruse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwertyasdfgh391 View Post
Ok, seeing as though you’re drinking, have a shot, edge, then start your 30 minute timer.
Thank you! After taking my shot I went ahead and edged, then waiting that thirty minutes was terrible because I had already needed to pee really badly. Thank you for the task. I’m happy to receive all that I can
Limits-extreme pain, anal, piss/scat play, extreme public, pictures/video’s, kik
, whip, coller,
Old 01-08-2021, 11:44 PM   #6
Slutforyouruse

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog2048 View Post
Hey, how about this:

Ideally you'd already need to go to toilet then:
Brush toothpaste onto your nipples and clit, 2 mins each.
Alternate between spanking your tits and clit hard with a appropriate implement until you're in tears (20 minimum), then a good 20 more on each.
Apply fresh toothpaste to nipples and clit and put peg on them. Also stick out your tongue and put a peg on the tip.
Now pour rice in a corner with hard floor. Kneel on the rice with your arms behind you (hands holding opposite elbow) for 15 minutes. You don't get to see the time, leave when you think it's been 15 - 18 mins. If you leave at the correct time you're done and can go pee. Leave early or late and you start again from beginning. If you fail 3 times you can give up and request an additional punishment, or go until you get it right.
Messes are actually one of my limits that I failed to mention in my signature. I apologize dearly and will do a punishment task
, whip, coller,
Old 01-08-2021, 11:50 PM   #7
maddog2048
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slutforyouruse View Post
Messes are actually one of my limits that I failed to mention in my signature. I apologize dearly and will do a punishment task
Not sure what part is messy, but can you do it without that part?
As a punishment task, completely melt an ice cube on each nipple.

Last edited by maddog2048; 01-08-2021 at 11:57 PM. Reason: Realised eating from bowl on all fours may also be considered "messy"
Old 01-09-2021, 12:22 AM   #8
Melinko24

Why not make the weekend even worse and more rewarding for your bf at the end.

Do an edge for every reply you get in this thread (minus your own) this should make you very eager for his return to finally get your orgasm.

If you feel brave, let each post end with how you should edge for example:

Edge with an ice filled pussy.

Yes I have KiK and Snapchat. No, you can't just ask for them randomly.

Yes I have a lot of kink experience that I will share, just send me a PM.

Yes, I am completely happy to make friends and talk.

No, your kinks don't freak me out. I've seen pretty much everything.

Made one of those amazing AMA threads so you can feel free to ask away. http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=331543

Last edited by Melinko24; 01-09-2021 at 01:22 AM.
Melinko24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2021, 12:24 AM   #9
Slutforyouruse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melinko24 View Post
Why not make the weekend even worse and more rewarding for your bf at the end.

Do and edge for every reply you get in this thread (minus your own) this should make you very eager for his return to finally get your orgasm.

If you feel brave, let each post end with how you should edge for example:

Edge with an ice filled pussy.
I love this idea! Thank you! I should’ve added that everyone can add rules for me as well. It makes me feel even more owned than ever😋
, whip, coller,
Old 01-09-2021, 12:41 AM   #10
maddog2048
getDare Sweetheart

How about as a rule:
Anytime you need to pee, flip a coin. If heads you can pee, if not you edge and wait 20 minutes before trying again.
Old 01-09-2021, 03:13 AM   #11
JackBlack351
Distinguished Member

Hey,

How about using a tack bra or/and panties for the weekend, it will make you very sensitive for when he gets back.

Also you could add this rule: No clothes inside of the house while he doesn't get back.
JackBlack351 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2021, 03:37 AM   #12
Slutforyouruse

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackBlack351 View Post
Hey,

How about using a tack bra or/and panties for the weekend, it will make you very sensitive for when he gets back.

Also you could add this rule: No clothes inside of the house while he doesn't get back.
I haven’t been wearing any clothes and as much as I hate it.. my boyfriend asked me not to cum as long as he’s gone and it has been hard.

That’s part of why I need to be punished
, whip, coller,
Old 01-09-2021, 04:38 AM   #13
Wim75

In that case, for every third response on this thread (excluding yours, you need to spank your ass 20 times with a wooden implement. Hopefully it brings some balance between being horny and pain.

Dislikes: Anal, cum eating, dildo sucking, exposure

Limits: Family and Permanent, blood, fire, scat

Toys: Lovense edge and hush, plugs, ball gag, chastity device, spanking implements, ball gag, humbler, metal plug, wand massager and dildo. Female clothes.

PM dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=94685
Wim75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2021, 04:58 AM   #14
PoisonedHoney
Account Banned

Whant to have some fun?

You are not allowed to drink a single drop of anything until your BF comes back... except for beer!
PoisonedHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2021, 07:13 AM   #15
beof95
Distinguished Member

spank your ass 10 timer per post here before bed.

when on get dare one hand must always play with your pussy. (no cumming, slow down if at an edge)

take out the trash wearing only 1 piece of clothing and shoes.

eat dinner from a plate on the floor without using hands.

likes: humiliation, control, degradation, pain, nipple play, sissy, pet play, tease, denial, rules, tpe, cnc,...
Dislikes: pee, writing/typing lines, corner time, long discomfort, messy,...
limits: family/friends, illegal, blood, scat, permanent, diepers, full public,...
PM dares/RULES/TOYS
beof95 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk