Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-10-2015, 07:49 PM   #61
SlutBrain
getDare Sweetheart

Thanks for the previous one, but I have another request. Could you please help me out with this?

I'm gonna go to club x (sex store) and am looking for a humiliating note to give to the most attractive shop attendant. It should be embarrassing for me and also say what I want to buy. Please keep total below $75, also nothing illegal. If you're interested, please email me a list as an attachment to [email protected]. I will NOT read it, I will give it to attendant and be in for a surprise.
Old 04-10-2015, 07:50 PM   #62
thenewslave
getDare Sweetheart

First of all: I love Usedboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by revealed View Post
Hey! I'd love a dare..

You said you can be creative, so why not let you be creative and give me what you wish.

The only thing is nothing from my limits. I don't have any toys.
Well to be honest being creative with nothing to work with is pretty hard xd

Anyways:
Drench your underwear in your pee, then gag yourself with it. Stand in corner time for 30 minutes with your hands behind your back. After that, hit your balls 200 times.

Likes:Bathroom dares, hidden public, humiliation, using toys, dressing up, anything else thats not listed
Dislikes/punishment: corner time/linewriting, strong pain
Soft Limits: Scat Eating, masturbation, messy dares where you have to waste tons of food (a little bit is ok), pictures
Limits : family, social suicide
thenewslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2015, 07:54 PM   #63
thenewslave
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by spencer254 View Post
I would like a dare please, im alone up in my room, and anyone in my family might come in at any moment. i can not leave my room, and can not be loud. I have no toys at all
Well an easy one for you then.
Assuming you are male: Keep your dick hangin out for 30 minutes. Slap it 20 times every 5 minutes.

Likes:Bathroom dares, hidden public, humiliation, using toys, dressing up, anything else thats not listed
Soft Limits: Scat Eating, masturbation, messy dares where you have to waste tons of food (a little bit is ok), pictures
Old 04-10-2015, 07:54 PM   #64
kentuckyfriedhumans

Can I have a semi public dare

Likes:Anal, Nudity, Humiliation, Denial, Slave, Pictures, Enema, Ice cubes in ass, long dares.

Limits:Blood, Extreme Pain, Family, People I know, Illegal, Social Suicide, Scat, messy
kentuckyfriedhumans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2015, 07:57 PM   #65
thenewslave
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galtee View Post
I would love a dare. Please hurt my nipples.
Clamp your nipples. Don't remove them until you have spanked your ass 1000 times with a hairbrush. Every 100 spanks, turn the clamps 90° in both directions

Old 04-10-2015, 08:00 PM   #66
thenewslave
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by darzman View Post
i want a realy hard toilet control, and an even worse punishment just incase
please
Drink 2 Liters of water and wait until you need to pee. Now you need to get permission from 30 getdare members before you can pee. You are not allowed to open a thread asking for permission.
If you fail: Melt 10 icecubes in your ass in less than 15 minutes.

Old 04-10-2015, 08:02 PM   #67
thenewslave
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlutBrain View Post
Thanks for the previous one, but I have another request. Could you please help me out with this?

I'm gonna go to club x (sex store) and am looking for a humiliating note to give to the most attractive shop attendant. It should be embarrassing for me and also say what I want to buy. Please keep total below $75, also nothing illegal. If you're interested, please email me a list as an attachment to [email protected]. I will NOT read it, I will give it to attendant and be in for a surprise.
I'll think about it, but not today

Old 04-10-2015, 08:06 PM   #68
thenewslave
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by kentuckyfriedhumans View Post
Can I have a semi public dare
Sure:
Go outside and take all your anal toys with you. You now have to put each of them in your ass. But for every item you have to be somewhere else.

Example: Go go to a park, put a buttplug in. Then you go to a street with your buttplug in, then take it out and put dildo in. Then you walk somewhere else and switch the toy again.

Send me picture proof of you putting in the toys.

Old 04-10-2015, 08:10 PM   #69
maverty254

Id like a dare, be as creative as you want :/

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=76068
PM DARES ^
maverty254 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2015, 08:19 PM   #70
thiskittykat

Talking

may i have a Dare please.

nothing messy. i live with my dad and im the only child, we both close are door usually for privacy at night.so my house is fair game besides my dads room. nothing outside though since it is thunder storming right now. PLEASE stay out of limits. thanks you and its nice of you to give out dares.
Old 04-10-2015, 08:28 PM   #71
18sub

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenewslave View Post

I'm bored and not in the mood to do dares, so I will give out dares for anyone that asks. I try to be as creative as possible.
Please be as specific as you can when requesting a dare, or else I will take everything that's not in your limit into account.

PS: If you want to thank me, I gladly take dares for doing later

Edit: I'd love to read your reports on these dares, please do me the favour and send them
Hi im locked in chastity and really want some good teasing, i wanna be trying to rip off this cage, you decide if i get to cum or if i stay locked up. dont be too nice, you can send me videos or tell me what to do or tell me a really hot story, the choice is yours

Dislikes (but still willing): CBT

Limits: public, family, blood, pee and poop

sex map: http://www.humansexmap.com/showmap.p...158e6.38129808
18sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2015, 08:38 PM   #72
Lolascenekid
Distinguished Member

Hey i'm looking for a good woodland dare involving, crossdressing, bondage, possible exposure, really anything else in my likes, i also have the clothes i have on a link in my sig
Limits: Scat, full public (family), illegal, cbt, messy (only involving being poop/pee)

[SIZE="5"]PM Dares!
Lolascenekid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2015, 12:34 AM   #73
thenewslave
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by maverty254 View Post
Id like a dare, be as creative as you want :/
Find 5 different implements. Roll 3 dice and mutiply all their dots. That is how often you have to spank your ass with the first implement. Do this with every implement.

Old 04-11-2015, 12:50 AM   #74
thenewslave
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by thiskittykat View Post
may i have a Dare please.

nothing messy. i live with my dad and im the only child, we both close are door usually for privacy at night.so my house is fair game besides my dads room. nothing outside though since it is thunder storming right now. PLEASE stay out of limits. thanks you and its nice of you to give out dares.
Fill all your holes. Use the dildo, the butt plug and the ball gag. Use a crotch-rope bondage to keep the dildo in its place. Hide the keys to your cuffs somewhere in your house, it has to be as far away from your room as possible.
Now get back to your room, put cloths pins on your nipples and cuff both your hands and your feet.
Now try to get back to the keys to free yourself :P
After that, write a report in here.

Also, you have to be naked all the time, obviously.

Old 04-11-2015, 12:57 AM   #75
Tiwim54

That's very generous from you. I'd like anything that fits my likes/limits. Thank you.
Tiwim54 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk