Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 11-02-2019, 08:54 PM   #1
Novagunger
Distinguished Member

Default WAM arena messy game show

After a long break we are back with a new messy game show.

Please note by entering you will be risking being slopped, possibly stripped and otherwise humiliated. All in a RPG world. You also will have to respond throughout the week to play failure to do so will result in a three week ban from playing.

To enter please post that you are in and the following info
sex:
Hair Style:
body type:

dislikes piss

Limits poop, cum, animal food, illegal, eating or drinking, public, naked.

I currently don't own any toys.

talk about pictures and dress but decided on a case by case bases.

https://youtu.be/CcP1LB4kyC0

What is this signature..
Novagunger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2019, 06:30 AM   #2
ChubbyShySissy
getDare Devil

sex: Male, but with a sissy secret
Hair color: Brown
Hair Style: Pixie
body type: Chubby

I used to really enjoy the other gameshows, hope this takes off again!
My New AMA!
A DUMB GOONERS DENIAL HELL!
ChubbyShySissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2019, 06:42 AM   #3
MSK26

sex: Male
Hair color: Black
Hair Style: Short
body type: Normal Weight
MSK26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2019, 12:07 PM   #4
Sluttyjenna

sex: female
Hair color: brunnette
Hair Style: medium long
body type: thick
Sluttyjenna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2019, 12:21 PM   #5
WAM_Games

sex: male
Hair color: black
Hair Style: short
body type: slim
WAM_Games is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2019, 10:07 PM   #6
Novagunger
Distinguished Member

We will be starting tomorrow afternoon.

dislikes piss

What is this signature..
Old 11-04-2019, 06:09 PM   #7
NotKevin

Sex: Male
Hair color: Brown
Hair style: Short
Body type: slim
NotKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2019, 10:06 PM   #8
Novagunger
Distinguished Member

Alright and we are back for a fun new series Lets bring out our player first in yellow we have Chubbyshysissy. Then in green we have MSK26. In red we have Sluttyjenna. In blue is Wam Games. And finally in Orange we have Notkevin. All players are dressed in t shirts, athletic shorts, underwear and shoes and socks in the respective colors. The girls are wearing biknis tops and bottoms for their underwear while the guys have briefs.

The first game is high card it works like this the player drawing the low card gets pied by the player drawing the high card. Get pied three times and are out. You get zero points and an extra penalty for 5th, 100 points for 4th, 250 for 3rd, 400 for 2nd, and a whopping 750 for 1st. oh and watch out for those jokers and a nasty suprise.

The first draw is a jack for Chubbyshysiisy, a 8 for MSK26, a8 for Sluttyjenna, a queen for Wamgames, and an Ace for Notkevin. Notkevin is handed two pies and he takes great care in smearing them over the losers faces and up into their hair.

The next draw is a 9 for Chubbyshysiisy, a king for MSK26, 5 for Sluttyjenna, a Jack for Wamgames, and uh oh thats a joker for Notkevin. He told that he must lose an item of clothing so off come his shoes and socks. Then he gets pied by all 4 players. Chubbyshysissy hits him in the face, MSK26 hits him in the right side of the head, Wamgames goes for the left, and finally SluttyJenna hits him in the back of the head.

The next draw gives a 4 to Chubbyshysiisy, a 9 for MSK26, a 5 for Sluttyjenna, a jack for Wamgames, and an 9 for Notkevin. Wamgames is handed a pie which he slams into Chubbyshysissy's face with force spraying cream everywhere.

The next draw gives a to Chubbyshysiisy, a 3 for MSK26, a 5 for Sluttyjenna, a 5 for Wamgames, and an 9 for Notkevin. Notkevin is handed a pie which he plants down on MSK26's head rubbing it into his head. strike two for him he can't lose another draw.

The next draw gives a 9 to Chubbyshysiisy, a 10 for MSK26, a 9 for Sluttyjenna, a 7 for Wamgames, and an 5 for Notkevin. MSK26 is handed the pie and he plants it on Notkevin's head paying him back for last round and putting a seond strike on the board for him.

The next draw gives a 10 to Chubbyshysiisy, a King for MSK26, a Joker for Sluttyjenna, a 7 for Wamgames, and an 8 for Notkevin. Off comes her shoes and socks. Then it's the four sided pieing with Chubbyshysissy getting the face, Msk26 the right side, Wamgames the back of the head and Notkevin the left.

Three players with 2 strike someone is going to go out soon. The next draw gives a king to Chubbyshysiisy, a 6 for MSK26, a 6 for Sluttyjenna, a jack for Wamgames, and an 10 for Notkevin. Chubbyshysissy slams a pie into both MSK26 and Sluttyjenna's faces and thats a thrid strike for each so they both go out.

The next draw see Chubbyshysissy get a Jack, Wamgames get a 9 and Notkevin get a 6. Chubbyshysissy delvers a pie to Notkevin's face giving him his third strike and sending him out of the game in third.

The next draw is a 8 for Chubbyshysissy and an Ace for Wamgames. Chubbyshysissy gets a pie smeared over his head for his second strike. The next draw is a 5 for Chubbyshysissy and a Queen for Wamgames. Wamgames forcefully slams the last pie inro Chubbyshysiisy's face to end the game.

So the score is Wamgames 750, Chubbyshysissy 400, Notkevin 250 and MSK26 and Sluttyjenna ZERO. ANd now it's time for the extra forfeit for our two losers. First they each lose an item of clothing so MSK26 looses his shoes and socks but unfortunitly for he SluttyJenna already lost her shoes and socks so off comes her shirt.

dislikes piss

What is this signature..
Old 11-04-2019, 10:17 PM   #9
Sluttyjenna

So as the game goes on I wing up just down to a bikini top pants and the bottoms feeling pretty humiliated with pie all over my hair and my face awaiting round wondering what's in store for me and what happens when someone ends up naked
Sluttyjenna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2019, 10:19 PM   #10
Novagunger
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sluttyjenna View Post
So as the game goes on I wing up just down to a bikini top pants and the bottoms feeling pretty humiliated with pie all over my hair and my face awaiting round wondering what's in store for me and what happens when someone ends up naked
Hope you don't find out the hard way

dislikes piss

What is this signature..
Old 11-04-2019, 10:44 PM   #11
NotKevin

I'm both excited and nervous to be back on the gameshow, still not sure why I keep signing up, it's not like the prizes are even that great.

In the first round I draw an ace and make sure to make good use of my two pies.

In the next round I'm horrified as I draw the joker. I'm told I have to take off a piece of clothing, at least it's just my shoes and socks for now, hopefully I don't lose any more. Then I see they've handed a pie to the other four players. Pies come at me from all directions, completing covering my head

I avoid getting hit the next round, and the round after I win the round, so I slam a pie over the top of MSK's head.

I regret this almost immediately as I lose the next round and he wins, and I see in his eyes that he wants payback for the previous round as he brings his pie down on my head. Two strikes at this point, I really hope I don't find out what's in store for the loser.

I feel sorry for Jenna when she draws the joker and loses her shoes and socks, but better her than me. I push my pie all over the left side of her head.

I'm incredibly relieved as Jenna and MSK lose the next round, meaning they both lose and, more importantly, I don't.

Of course I lose the next round and get another pie to the face, at this point my head and hair is pretty much saturated with pie and pie filling is running down my shirt. I go off to the sidelines to watch how the rest of the game plays out and try to clean myself off as much as possible before the next round.

I'm even more relieved I didn't lose the round as Jenna loses her shirt, that could just have easily have been me.
NotKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2019, 10:56 PM   #12
WAM_Games

It's a new game with no teams so that means I'm on my own here. The first game is a simple high card game and round after round I keep pieing all of my opponents while staying clean! I almost got the lowest card in one round but sluttyJenna got the joker. I made sure I thanked her with a big pie in the face
WAM_Games is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2019, 01:15 PM   #13
ChubbyShySissy
getDare Devil

I arrive at the new studio, which looks as though it has definitely had some work done in the off time. I am handed my colour for this episode and am pleased to see yellow. I mean I would've preferred pink but whatever. I find a private place to change so no one sees my little secret then head out where I see contestants gathering.

We quickly find out the first game is high card. Simple, and a good start to the mess of course. We see a large table full of cream pies. Here we go!

I draw my first card and get a Jack, confident I will be safe, and I am.

Then a 9. Not as confident, but when I see someone get a joker I grab my pie and slam it into my victim, Notkevin's, face.

Next I draw a 4 and am very concerned I could be getting messy. As everyone else draws and get above me, I am the one getting pied. WAMGames gets a pie and slams it into my face with force covering my face and having it spray everywhere including over my shirt.

Then a couple off rounds without any pieing or being pied letting e clean off a little. After that someone draws a Joker again and I get to pie SluttyJenny right in the face which I must say I enjoyed a lot

I then get a King and with a draw I get to pie MSK26 and SluttyJenny putting both out. Then another win and I get to pie NotKevin out of the game. Could I possibly win?

That answer is swiftly answered as I lose two consecutive games to WAMGames taking 2 pies to the face getting quite messy in the process, I could probably clean myself up a bit though.

2nd place and 400 points is a good start as I see others having to strip, wondering if that will be in my future remembering what I wore under my clothing

Onto the next round.
My New AMA!
A DUMB GOONERS DENIAL HELL!
ChubbyShySissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2019, 08:16 PM   #14
ezeperalta212
getDare Sweetheart

Awww I missed signing up. I'll be in whenever you can add me

sex:Female
Hair color:Brown with some highlights
Hair Style:straight, down to about my mid back
body type:slightly tan, 5'6", 120 lbs.

likes: messy (foods or other things), having to wear no underwear, dress a certain way, I'm open to explore and accept challenges. I like creative people

Limits: no Cam, pics, obvious public humiliation, Body functions (outside of piss), family, diapers
ezeperalta212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2019, 09:49 PM   #15
Novagunger
Distinguished Member

Round two is called roullette wheel each player will step up and get 3 spins of our wheel which holds the fallowing spaces. water, 6 eggs, pie, lose 1 item of clotghing,100 points, mystery bucket, lose points, pie sandwich, lose two items of clothing, 12 eggs, and 250 points.

What is this we have a late comer in Pink Ezeperalta. It doesn't seem fair that someone who showed up late fore the game should have missed all the fun from the first round. Each player picks up an pie and circles her. Then SluttyJenna pies her in the face, MSK26 pies her on the right of her face, then Notkevin hits her in the back of the head, and Chubbyshysissy gets the left side of her head before Wamgames plants one on top of her head. Then off comes her shoes and socks since she thought she is tied for last.

We will go in revser order of points so Sluutyjenna is up first. Her first spin is lose an item of clothing off comes her shorts leaving her in just the biknini as the crowd goes wild with wolf whistles. Her next spin is 12 eggs which are handed to Wamgames to crack over her. He breaks 4 over her head and 4 over her chest across hre breast before breaking two in the front and back each of her bikini bottoms. Her last spin 6 eggs which are again given to Wamgames this time all six go over her head.

Up next MSK26 his first spin lands on lose an item of clothing off comes his shirt. His secons spin lands on mystery bucket Chubbyshysissy is shown a set of covered buckets and directed to pick one he chooses the 5th bucket. MSK26 is made to kneel down and he pours it over him covering him in oatmeal. MSK26's final spin lands on -100 points unfortunitly for him he has no points so he loses his shorts to makeup for the points that he doesn't have.

Up next is Ezeperalta who has been able to scrap off a little of the cream before playing. Her first spin is lose two items of clothing so bye bye both the shirt and shorts hello Bikini. Her next spin is Oh no that lose 100 points but she doesn't have any points. pour thing we know what that means off comes her bikini top. Her last spin is uh oh that lose 100 again um there is only one thing to lose. She protest but Notkevin walks up behind her and yanks them off much to the crowds delight.

Notkevin is up next his first spin is 250 points. His second spin is -100 that is a popular space tonight but fortunitly for him he has points to spare. His last spin is lose an item of clothing off comes his shirt.

Up next is Chubbyshysissy. His first spin is pie. MSK26 is handed a pie which slams hard into his face spraying cream everywhere. His next spin is mystery bucket. He kneels down
MSk picks buck 2 and dumps cold custard on him. His last spin is lose an item of clothing so off comes his shoes and sock.

Last up is Wamgames who so far has survived without any mess can his luck hold out. The answer is no as his first spin lands on 12 eggs. Sluttyjenna takes great pleasure in breaking 3 over his head and then breaking 3 in the back of his shorts before crushing the last 6 into his crotch. His next spin 6 eggs shich she breaks on the back of his neck letting the cold eggs roll down the inside of his shirt. His last spin lands on lose an item of clothing so off comes his shoes and socks.

So after round two it's Wamgames in the lead with 750 points, Chubbyshysissy and Not Kevin in second with 400 points and of course the other 3 in last with ZERO points.

dislikes piss

What is this signature..

Last edited by Novagunger; 11-06-2019 at 03:52 AM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk