Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 06-06-2017, 07:30 PM   #346
NotKevin

I anxiously watch as both of my teammates lose. Fearing a repeat of the last game, I hope to at least win some points for my team. As babygirljade slips and falls in the mess, I manage to complete my word. As she walks over to the loser's chair I take the two jars of mayo. The smell makes me gag slightly, and I'm glad it won't be me getting covered in it. I rub the mayo all through her hair, pulling out her ponytail, until it's coated completely, then proceed to cover her face. Seeing I have some left, I dump it in her lap, where it makes a wet smack.
NotKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2017, 08:12 PM   #347
ezeperalta212
getDare Sweetheart

I walk up for the 2nd round seeing that the big crossword puzzle is back. still wiping some pie from my face... Having had mix results in this game before. We get out word and I am determined to find it before him. I jump in front of him at the board and put my word up. I look around but there is no applause. I pull it off to see "eggz" I feel so dumb as he slams his word down. I am so frustrated as I am walked over to the chair. my eyes widen when I see the size of the bucket. I close my eyes and bounce my legs in nervousness. I feel them start hitting my head, so slimey as they slide down me, soaking my shirt some and sliding down onto my legs as i quickly wipe them off. The coolness of them making my nipples a little hard. As I am waiting for him to finish my torture I feel him move my hair and pull out the back of my shirt. Before I can do anything I feel a heavy flow of them down my back, making my nipples really hard from the chill. Coating my entire back and soaking my pink bra straps. Feeling so icky as they fall out soaking the back of my shorts some. He is finally finish and I walk back, the back of my shirt drenched as I drain my hair and give him a glare. I nervously watch as we fall farther behind... I grow increasingly worried of what that means as we wait for round 3.

likes: messy (foods or other things), having to wear no underwear, dress a certain way, I'm open to explore and accept challenges. I like creative people

Limits: no Cam, pics, obvious public humiliation, Body functions (outside of piss), family, diapers
ezeperalta212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2017, 05:11 PM   #348
Yipyupyop

It has been a while since i last joined this game show but i am back hearing that i am in a team with someone fimiliar ezeparalta when i see the compition i noticed that they look ready to beat us and i did not grant them their whish but i have been ao long out of the game that i was too rusty which made me lose two rounds and with just 250 points while the red team got 1200 i need to step up my game and show them new guys how we do things around here right blue team?

LIMITS: drinking/eating poop and pee, public, hidden public,
family/friends, pain and pics or vids

Spoiler:
Hey know you opened this spoiler you need to give me a pee dare and a messy dare

PM me for a dare that i have to do

PM DARES
Yipyupyop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2017, 06:31 PM   #349
Novagunger
Distinguished Member

The next game is target practice ezeperalta212 is the first one strapped into the hot seat while dandushma is the first thrower. His first throw completely misses the target. His next one is also a near miss. His last one is another bad one. Now it's his turn to sit on the hot seat under the bucket and see if she can hit it as he is secured to await his fate. Her first throw hits the outer ring for 100 points. Her next one is a miss. Her final one is another wild pitch that is off target.

Now it's Yipyepyop's turn on the hot seat with Samk7675 throwing. The first pitch is a hit to the outer ring just wide of the bull's eye. The next one is a near miss the last one is another miss. They switch places and yipoyupyep's first throw connects with the outer ring for 100 points. His next one also scores another outer ring hit. His last one is a miss.

So far it's been a clean game as notkevin is strapped into the seat to see if he will fare as good. Babygirljade's first throw pounds the bull's eye and dumps the bucket of beans on him. Her next throw is a near miss. Her last throw hits the outer ring. They switch places and now it's his turn tot see if he can get some payback on her. His first toss is a miss. His next one hits the outer ring. His final one pounds into the bull's eye and dumps relish all over her.

So the Blue team gained 700 points to bring them to 950. But the Red team gained 500 to bring them up to 1700.

Tomorrow's game is the mystery bucket dump game. Please pick a bucket 1-6 to sit under half are worth points half will get you messy.

dislikes piss

Limits poop, cum, animal food, illegal, eating or drinking, public, naked.

I currently don't own any toys.

talk about pictures and dress but decided on a case by case bases.

https://youtu.be/CcP1LB4kyC0

What is this signature..
Novagunger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2017, 07:40 PM   #350
NotKevin

As I'm strapped into the seat, I notice babygirljade has a look in her eye that makes me regret having coated her quite so thoroughly in mayo in the previous round. The ball seems to travel in slow motion as it arcs toward the target, hitting square in the bullseye. I lean forward slightly, and a rush of beans soaks my head and pours down my back, the sauce causing my shirt to stick to my skin. As beans pour down, I feel an unpleasant soggy sensation as the sauce begins to soak through my pants into my underwear. I sit in embarassed discomfort as she makes her next two throws, flinching as one nearly hits.

My first shot is a miss as my slimy bean covered hands cause me to lose my grip. I wipe my hands off on one a relatively dry patch of clothing, and manage a hit and a bullseye. I walk carefully back, legs slightly apart to minimize the sticking between my legs and my pants.

For the next game I pick 3.

Last edited by NotKevin; 06-07-2017 at 07:51 PM.
Old 06-07-2017, 08:33 PM   #351
ezeperalta212
getDare Sweetheart

I sit there between rounds with my legs crossed wiping egg slime from my hair. Seeing the set up for target practice. I walk over and nervously take the seat first. I peer up and then look at my opponent hoping he won't be able to tip the bucket like he wants to. With each throw I tense up and feel relieved that he misses. Finally escaping without something icky for a round. I get out and walk to the line staring at the target. Wanting to give my team a reason to not doubt me. Knowing I have been good at this game in the past but the egg in my hair and all over my back is distracting. I hit the outer ring which makes me feel like I can do this on my first throw. Unfortunately my throws are further and further off. I walk back and watch my team pick up some points, really not wanting to feel like a week link and wanting to win. I await round 4 as the game is announced I choose...

seat number 6

likes: messy (foods or other things), having to wear no underwear, dress a certain way, I'm open to explore and accept challenges. I like creative people

Limits: no Cam, pics, obvious public humiliation, Body functions (outside of piss), family, diapers
Old 06-08-2017, 06:06 AM   #352
samk7675

I feel confident as I am not messy yet. I pick number one.
Old 06-08-2017, 06:17 PM   #353
dandushma

After escaping any mess these past 2 rounds, I'm confident I can mess ezeperalta some more. I end up missing all of my shots, which makes me wonder if my luck has ran out. Nervous, I sit beneath the target as my opponent readies herself. She's looking like a mess from the past two rounds, which might have had an effect on her also missing her shots.
The round ends and our team is still winning but the gap is closing.
I choose bucket number 5
dandushma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2017, 09:12 PM   #354
Novagunger
Distinguished Member

Samk7675 is up under bucket 1 first it tips forward dumping may over him. Next is Yipyupyop who is covered in bronze colored confetti for 250 points. Next notkevin gets covered in rice pudding.. Up next is babygirljade who gets a big helping of gold confetti for 1000 points. Up next is dandushma who gets a sticky serving of syrup over the head. Last up is siliver confetti for ezeperalta212.

So Blue gains 750 points for a total of 1700 and Red gains 1000 points for a total of 2700. The last game is rock paper scissors you need to each message me 3 picks. You also need to message me 3 points bets to go with each pick. Blue players may use up to 566 points combined between their 3 picks. Red players may bet a total of 900 points between their 3 picks.

dislikes piss

What is this signature..
Old 06-08-2017, 10:25 PM   #355
NotKevin

I sit down under my bucket, growing more and more nervous as it nears my turn. I feel a plop of something heavy on my head, and suddenly a deluge of rice pudding is falling down on me. I lean back slightly and accept my fate, allowing the pudding to cover my face, running down my chest and forming a mushy pile in my lap, further soaking through my already sticky pants and underwear. I sit there as the remaining contestants go, rice pudding still dripping down from the bucket onto me, but at this point it makes little difference. After the game ends I walk back, noticing in dismay that we've fallen further behind.
Old 06-09-2017, 03:47 AM   #356
ezeperalta212
getDare Sweetheart

I sit there under bucket 6 as they begin to be dumped. Looking down the line it comes down to a 50/50 shot I look over at dandushma hoping he finally gets what he deserves. as I see the syrup hit his head I raise my arms in jubilation as the silver confetti is dumped over me. Sticking to my hair and body from the slimy egg previously. I walk back seeing that we are further down but happy that for once its not my fault. wiping some confetti off... hoping that we can pull this off.

The following user says Thank You to ezeperalta212 for this post:
Old 06-09-2017, 08:11 AM   #357
dandushma

As my turn approaches, I notice that it comes to a 50/50 chance between me and ezeperalta. As the bucket turns, I don't feel anything so I assume the confetti wasn't dropping. As I look up I see a stream of heavy syrup fall on my face and cover my entire head. Ezeperalta is overjoyed and the audience are clapping and cheering. A humiliating setback but we are still in the lead, hoping it can stay this way.
dandushma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2017, 06:57 PM   #358
Novagunger
Distinguished Member

Alright tonight for the final game we are playing Rock Paper Scissors with point betting for our final game. But there is a twist you won't be playing to keep yourselves clean but your teamates and since this is the last game of the week they will likely remember it and might pay you back in the voting if your team loses. It will work like this each set will face off in 3 rounds. A win will get you the double the points you bet added to your score and will see both of the stand by players for the other team slopped a tie will mean not point change but one player from each side will get slopped and it will be up to you to decided which of your teamates pays the price for your feller and a lost will cost your team the points that you bet and will see both of your teamates get slopped.

Up first is ezeperalta212 vs dandushma. On the first throw she throws paper and he throws rock. So Samk7576 and Babygirljade get a pitcher of molasses over the head. Now to see the point damage she bet 50 points adding 100 points to her team's score and he bet 100 points costing his team those points. On the next throw she threw paper again and he throws rock again. This time it gets his team covered in garlic sauce. This time the bet was 16 points for her and 100 for him. The final throw is scissor for her and scissors for him. So it's a tie that means they most each choose one of their teamates to get it she picks notkevin and he picks samk7675. They are each made to stand up and the front of their shorts is pulled out so that a pitcher full of cold custard can be poured down the front of them.

Up next is yipyepyop and samk7576. The first throw is rock for yipyepyop and scissors for samk7576. This leads to both of the red players getting honey poured over their heads. The bet was 166 for blue and 300 for red. The next throw is scissors for yipyepyop and paper for for samk7576. This leads to a big helping of mayo going over both of the red players. Once agai the bet was 166 for blue and 300 for red. The final throw is rock for yipyepyop and paper for Samk7576. This leads to both of the blue players getting the mess. Notkevin is made to stand and again the front of his shorts are pulled out this time it's partially melted ice cream that goes down them ezeperalta212 just gets it poured down the front of her shirt. once again the bet was 166 for the blue and 300 for the red.

Up last is notkevin vs babygirljade. The first throw is paper for him and scissors for her. This leads to both of his teamates getting flour paste dumped over their heads. The bet was 100 for blue and 300 for red. The next throw is rock for him and rock for her. It's a tie and notkevin chooses ezeperalta212 to get curry over the head for his team and dandushma is chosen by babygirljade. The last throw is scissors for him and paper for her. This leads to both red players getting their shorts filled with cold rice pudding. The bet was once again 100 for him and 300 for her.

For this round Blue gained 734 and red gained 100. This makes the final score Blue 2434 to Red 2800. That means that the Red team wins. Now it's time for the teams to shower and clean up unfortunitly do to the show's budget problems we only have war water for the winners the losers will have to make do with a freezing cold shower to clean up. Also we only enough money for one uniform for our players so when you come back you will be in the clothing that you wore to the show (please describe it if you are on the losing team). Oh and let's not forget that when we come back ther losing team will have to vote one of their own to face the wheel of torture. On it this week are birds of a feather, muck plunge, fill it up, spa day, pillory and messy dress.

dislikes piss

What is this signature..

Last edited by Novagunger; 06-09-2017 at 09:01 PM.
Old 06-09-2017, 08:36 PM   #359
NotKevin

With the final round, I hope desperately we're able to come back. It starts off good with ezperalta scoring some points, but I glare at her when she ties and picks me to receive the mess. I'm made to stand up and one of the stage hands pulls out the front of my shorts. Cold custard is poured down, soaking my underwear and travelling down my legs. The cold custard slides around as I sit back down, a squishy cold mass being pushed around my pants.

I sit in cold wet discomfort as yipyepyop manages to win two rounds, then resignedly stand up again as he loses. Again a stage hand pulls out the front of my pants, this time dumping chunks of partially melted ice cream down. At this point my legs are so cold and sticky that it makes little difference, a trail of a mix of beans, rice pudding, custard, and now ice cream follows me wherever I go.

My turn is essentially a draw, but when given the choice I chose specifically for ezperalta to receive the additional mess as payback for the custard.

I walk back to the showers in defeat, the cold water washes away the majority of the mess but does nothing to help the cold feeling from the custard and ice cream. I walk back dressed in jeans and a t shirt, hoping I won't be selected for the final punishment.

As (hopefully) further payback for the custard, I vote ezperalta.
Old 06-09-2017, 10:58 PM   #360
ezeperalta212
getDare Sweetheart

Down going into the final round. I think Dandusma is going to be a typical agressive guy and throw rock. I am right both times winning.. However my bets were small. I sigh wishing I had changed my betting style. I go for it all with the last throw figuring he will switch to paper, but we tie throwing scissors. I look annoyed having best him but not gaining much. I choose NotKevin for the mess hoping that doesn't come back to bite me.

I then take my place to watch my teammates throw...He is crusing along until the last throw. I am motioned to stand next to notkevin seeing his shorts pulled out wondering if I will get the same fate, not able to see if his underwear is pulled out to. When they come to be with the pitcher of melted chocolate ice cream they smirk and pull my top out instead getting a good view of my pink bra and cleavage as they dump the melted ice cream in. I dance a bit from the cold as it runs over my chest and down my belly and out the bottom of my shirt. I sit back down hoping NotKevin can pull this out for us

His first throw is a loss and i get awful flour paste in my hair, thinking if we lose that is going to be no fun to wash out with cold water as the crowd is enjoying it...Next a tie and he points to me as curry is dumped over my head running down my arms and into my lap. I glare at him hoping that makes us even if we end up losing. the score getting tight as he wins the final round hoping he bet enough but ultimately we come up short. I shake my head regretting my betting style hoping that I am not given the ultimate penalty 2 weeks in a row.

I go back showering in the cold water, wishing my winning days at this game would come back...My hair a bitch to get the paste out of thinking of who to vote for. I come out wearing a pink floral print summer dress that goes down to just an few inches above my knee, with a light pink thong and white flip flops. Having once again had my bra ruined.. regretting not bring a 2nd bra after last time and wishing I wore something else now. Having been confident that last week wouldn't repeat itself. I look down the line nervous as it comes to me with the first vote, worried that no matter what the guys are going to gang up on me

Advertisements
Kink Talk