Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 02-27-2012, 02:37 PM   #31
GetMeon44

Default Plllleeeeasseee

Continue this is well amazing.

Don't speed up the pace is perfect. Not to much to soon is the way i like to write keep them interested. You are flawless.

*bows*

Thanks for the hard one.

Ask Me Anything + Dares

Send Me PM's with dares or if you just want to talk, I'm always open for a nice chat.

<3 Chris

18/M/US
GetMeon44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 05:15 PM   #32
Aethi
getDare Sweetheart

D'aww~ Thanks. I should slow it down, really. >.< Anyway, thanks~ glad to know that I can get some people in who are still interested!

LIKES: Clothing (not xdress) | Video Game Dares | Shower Dares | Sleeping Dares

DISLIKES: Messy | Piss | Outside/semi-public

LIMITS: Involving other people | Scat | | Crossdressing | Blood | Etc.
Aethi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 08:01 PM   #33
Aethi
getDare Sweetheart

Hey guys! Here's the next chapter! I really hope you guys enjoy it. ^.^ I love all of the comments you guys add, it really keeps me going. Truly the best part of this story is you.

Chapter 7

Kyle swallowed. Sat up. Blinked. Questioned his hearing. Taking a breath, he got off of Tyler. “I-I…” he stammered. Fear, confusion, unbelieving all seeped into his mind, flowed into his veins, raced through his body, paralyzed him to the spot. The confused boy swallowed, got up, looked awkward for a moment, and then fell onto the couch. “B-but I’m not… not gay!” he managed.

Tyler took his own breath, worried. He got up as well, sitting a seat away from Kyle. “I know,” he began, “but can’t you just… try? Even if you’re not attracted to me, at least try. Not to be attracted to me, of course, but to… enjoy yourself with me. I’m not expecting anything from you, Kyle; don’t worry. I really, really like you.”

Kyle, breathing deeply and mind spinning, blinked his eyes. His skin had goosebumps running all over it, and being shirtless sure as hell didn’t help his obvious want. The only problem was he couldn’t tell if it was the weed that made him want Tyler or if he was truly and honestly not completely straight. “I… I don’t know right now, Tyler. I don’t even know if I-I’m gay, straight, bi, or what.” Taking a breath, he closed his eyes. “But I want you.”

Tyler blinked. Now it was his turn to be surprised. He actually wants me?! he thought to himself. But… But… Deciding to confirm what he just heard, he asked, “You… you want me?” He doubted it was true. How could it be true? It was impossible. Kyle was straight. He’d never once looked at a guy with lust intent on his eyes.

Then again, a small voice in Tyler’s head said, he’s never been interested in girls either. You never seen him talk about a girl, or even look one over. And plus, he didn’t really know Kyle all that well. Just was a friend of a friend. He just liked him, as a friend and as a fucking cute guy. It was difficult keeping his mouth shut, and when he finally opened it, he actually didn’t regret it. Amazingly.

It was hard for him to make sense of everything. Half nude, horny as hell, mind spinning, and saying too much, he wasn’t sure what was going on. With a fearful breath, he pulled his legs onto the couch and rested his head against his knees. It wasn’t easy being gay. Especially when you’re not sure who else is gay and who else isn’t gay. It was sort of a balancing act, you had to come off just gay enough so other gay men would realize it, but not too much so others wouldn’t notice.

He was just glad that Kyle wanted him. Supposedly.

Kyle eventually nodded. “I want you. I really do. I’m just not sure if it’s the weed or my horniness or my actual want for you. But… I’ll try it out. For you.” He smiled at the other man, happy that he’d found someone – even if it was a guy – in his life. “I don’t know if I’m attracted to you yet, but I think I am. But don’t expect too much of me.” He grinned and wrapped an arm around Tyler. “I really think I like you.”

Tyler’s mind blanked. He wasn’t sure how to respond to that. Especially not the one arm hug. Maybe it is just the weed, the cynicism in him said. “Y-you will?” he asked incredulously. He laughed happily, not believing his luck. The cynicism in him retreated to a far corner of his mind. The happiness was brought out, impossibly so. “I can’t believe it!” he exclaimed.

Kyle smiled happily and pulled Tyler just a bit closer, as if he was tightly one arm hugging him. Which he was. “Yup. I… to be honest, I, uh, I don’t think it’s the weed. Seriously. It’s mostly… a much more… in depth feeling. I really think I like you.” His eyes glanced deeply into Tyler’s as they twinkled slightly, a rushing sense of excitement coming over him.

Tyler made a sound that sounded like a high pitch scream of excitement, a “squee” if you will. He wrapped his arms around Kyle and got up, beaming. “I can’t believe it!” he yelled. “But… let’s not tell the others, ‘kay?” He looked at Kyle seriously; though he assured himself this was the last time he would have to be serious for the entire night.

“Oh, yeah. I didn’t want them to know either, at least, not yet.” Kyle got up as well and hugged the teenager whom he had proclaimed his attachment to. “But let’s go to the other guys, mmkay? They’re probably worrying about us.” Finishing with a laugh, he tugged on Tyler’s hand to drag him upstairs.

Without another thought, they made their way to the living room where they suspected the other guys would be. However, when they got there, they were no where to be found. It wasn’t suspicious, but it was strange. “I wonder why they’re in Jonathon’s room.”

The two quickly made their way up the stairs, racing. When Tyler won, Kyle had to remove his own socks. He didn’t feel strange doing it, but it was slightly odd now that he was one step closer to being naked. An errant thought ran through his head: would they slowly strip down through the night?

He actually was counting on that. He didn’t want to do too much to Tyler, but he wanted to at least explore his body. He’d almost never seen another man naked, and never in detail. It would be… interesting to see Tyler, naked. In an attempt to be playful, he let his hand fall against where Tyler’s genitalia would be. Tyler smirked back at him and took control of his hand and rubbed it a bit more vigorously. As they neared the room they stopped their playfulness, not wanting to get caught.

The two walked into the room, which was completely dark besides for the bright glare of a 42” TV. “Having fun?” Kyle asked the quintet of people. Anthony and Sebastian were back on the computer, Felix was hovering behind, and Ethan and Jonathon were going at it on a video game on the xbox.

“Actually, we are,” Jonathon’s voice called out. “Thought we’d leave you two alone for a bit. I know what it’s like for your first time.” Jonathon smiled up at Kyle and Tyler, but neither of them could see it. “Come and join us,” he called out again.

Kyle almost felt tired, and a bit surly. It was very gradual, but it slowly increased as they went on. Ethan and Jonathon continued their videogame, and though they invited Kyle and Tyler to join them, they both declined. Felix made some talk with his friends, but remembered to avoid Kyle. Anthony and Sebastian were in their own little bubble, “protected” from the idiocies of the other guys.

Over time, Kyle eventually began to feel bad. He lay down in the bed before remembering that he was trying to stay up all night. Sitting up, he decided to take a shower. With a quick murmur to Jonathon to let him know, he walked into the bathroom adjacent and connected to Jonathon’s room. He turned on the water, and quickly stripped.

After a minute or so of letting the water warm up, he stepped into the water. It hits his back with tiny little splashes, and soothed his tired muscles. The water gently rushed past his feet. The sound of the water drowning out the commotion of the guys, though the loud bass of the music was still beating through the floors.

He grabbed the soap, which he had purposefully left here since he visited Jonathon’s house so often and washed himself off. Since he had no shampoo of his own, he used a small amount of Jonathon’s; he hoped that Jonathon wouldn’t mind. The soaps reinvigorated his skin, and inevitably rejuvenated his mind. It stimulated his body, woke up him up, and gave him time to think. Think about Tyler.

He knew that it was the right choice to decide to try a relationship with Tyler. It would be something nice, to be able to fully explore his options. He’d never been interested in women, and he supposed that he could have been interested in men. At least, he was more interested in figuring out about men’s bodies than women’s bodies. But he didn’t know if that was his own stimulated erotic state of being or if that was truly what his mind wanted. He couldn’t tell anymore.

Still, it was nice to be able to finally figure it out. He decided, as he decided in the beginning, that this was the right choice. It was the best choice. He didn’t really want to be with a girl, but he wanted to be with a guy. Did that make him gay? Gay curious? Bi? Who knew. He gave up on trying to label himself at the moment, and instead just tried to make himself happy. Happy, at this moment, meant being with Tyler. Not someone else.

He stepped out of the shower, after a good twenty minutes. His thoughts cleared up, his mind refreshed, his body free and cleaned up, he was ready to go. After he quickly dried himself off and brushed his teeth, he pulled on the boxers and jeans, and curiously wondered if he should be more or less dressed. Shrugging it off, he exited the bathroom and into Jonathon’s room.

Where he was promptly grabbed a hold of and thrown onto the floor by Felix.

Old 02-27-2012, 09:32 PM   #34
dirtylittleboy

Send a message via AIM to dirtylittleboy Send a message via MSN to dirtylittleboy Send a message via Yahoo to dirtylittleboy

very nice story. its awesome keep writing

skype. webcam, guys 18-25.

Just got into hypno files. pm if you wanna help me out

Likes and Limits

KinkTalk profile
dirtylittleboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 01:37 PM   #35
dareman 1
getDare Sweetheart

Great story look forward to reading more

Limits: pain, poo, pee, permanent, family + friends, extreme public, webcam, cross dressing, long dares and illegal

Will do any dare Pm to me that is not in my limits
dareman 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 02:10 PM   #36
daremaster 1
getDare God

Thank you! Love this story!
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 07:09 PM   #37
Aethi
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter... 8?
(I dunno. xD)

Felix pushed him to the ground, with a sneer on his face. “Feel afraid, pussy? ‘Cause you better.” He felt the calloused hands gripping at his throat, though they weren’t strong enough to cause any obstruction of breathing. Felix laughed and then let go, though he grabbed a hold of Kyle and carried him over to the bed.

He dropped him onto the bed, where he landed on top of Jonathon. Laughing, Kyle rolled off, and grinned at Felix. “What was that for, Felix?” he asked. The edge was gone from his fear of Felix, strangely. Maybe it was because he just showed himself human, maybe it was the cannabis having strange altering effects, maybe it was that he knew he was just playing. Whatever the reason, he was glad for it. No longer did he have to act so awkwardly in front of him; he was all right.

At least for now.

He chuckled and sat in the unused computer seat, where he was able to just enjoy himself. The cool metal of the chair was nice against his still slightly wet skin, though it also was uncomfortable. Shrugging, he gave up trying to determine whether or not he liked the metal, it was just there.

His thoughts wandered slightly, traveling from his friends to the tests at school to the car he wanted to how the house was like a body. But his mind mostly stayed in the realm of imagination. It was easier for him to think of wild concepts, and everything had symbolism behind it. A strange feeling, but a good feeling.

The few continued their fun until Kyle eventually piped up with a, “Hey, Jonathon? Do you think I can play you two on the big screen? I mean it’s not that your room isn’t nice; I just want a fair chance of winning.” He grinned at them.

“Well, actually… I had something else in mind, but since you’ve asked… I suppose I can introduce it now,” Jonathon teased at with an impish smirk on his face. “Want to hear?”

Obviously they wanted to hear, but it wasn’t Kyle who responded. Instead it was Ethan. “Of course we want to hear, dumbass.” He looked expectantly at Jonathon, his own grin forming on his face.

Jonathon chuckled. “All right, it’s not really that interesting actually. I just thought we could play a game of truth or dare. I know, that’s a ‘girl’ game, but it could lead to some… interesting results.” He laughed but then fell silent, to see how well his idea fared with the crowds.

“I’d… be up for that,” Kyle said. Sure, it would be fun, but he also did it to help out Jonathon’s spirit. He wanted someone to say something; otherwise Jonathon would be disappointed.

“Me too,” Ethan said heartily. He usually agreed with whatever Jonathon had planned. He was just a laid back and casual person, really. A good guy in the end, but a bit of a follower. Jonathon smiled up at him, and Kyle curiously wondered why Ethan agreed to almost anything Jonathon said. Sure, he could understand most things, but some of the things were just plain dumb. Maybe he had the same motivation that Kyle did.

Eventually everyone agreed, even the twins, who were usually so absorbed in their own thing they passed on most offers. Rules were set up, an area was decided upon (which was downstairs where they would have plenty of room), and people got in the mood. Jonathon handed out shirts for anyone who needed it, and they finally managed their way downstairs.

Jonathon took a breath and turned to Kyle. “So, truth or dare, Kyle?” he asked with an impish grin. He had already both scenarios planned out, both of which would be embarrassing. And honestly, he hadn’t a clue what Kyle would pick. He was fairly random in his choices.

“Truth,” Kyle said, a mischievous grin forming on his face. He didn’t have much time to think about what dare and truth he was going to give to Tyler, who would be his first victim, but he was in the middle of thinking up one. Sadly, Kyle had to pick him first.

“Mmkay.” Jonathon took a breath, almost as embarrassed to ask the question. “Are you horny right now?”

Kyle blinked. He grinned sheepishly and nodded. “Yes, I am.” He didn’t really mind being labeled by this group, but he was still embarrassed by it. At the same time, he bet that everyone else in the room was pretty horny too; after all, they were high and just played a very sexual game of poker.

The questioner had become Kyle, and it was his turn to think of something embarrassing and humiliating to inflict on Tyler. “So, Tyler, truth or dare?” He had something in mind, sort of, but he wasn’t sure how it would go. Nothing too severe yet, but something just enough to give this game the edge he wanted.

“Dare,” he responded.

Old 02-28-2012, 09:46 PM   #38
Mr. Fun 21

Absolutely in love with this story!!!! It is amazing!
Old 02-29-2012, 09:40 AM   #39
dareman 1
getDare Sweetheart

Great story looking froward to more

Limits: pain, poo, pee, permanent, family + friends, extreme public, webcam, cross dressing, long dares and illegal

Old 02-29-2012, 02:21 PM   #40
daremaster 1
getDare God

Your a good wrighter I thank. Keep it up!
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 06:09 PM   #41
Aethi
getDare Sweetheart

All right. There's a bit more sexual tension in this chapter, but I hope I did it well. Enjoy! (Do note: it's exactly 1111 words. Ironically. xD)

Chapter 9

The house was alive, truly and utterly. The loud beat of the music was its heartbeat, the pipes its veins, the windows its airways, the rooms its organs, and most importantly, the people its brains. The night was coming to a stop. The wind had died down, the temperatures far below freezing, and the snow had stopped.

But the teenagers were as alive as ever. And Tyler, the one who was supposedly gay and interested in Kyle, was about to get a dare from the said Kyle. He was excited, cautious, and worried about something humiliating. Not that he didn’t enjoy being humiliated, but he was still worried about it, especially in front of his friends. A public humiliation around those that he didn’t know would be much more preferable than to be humiliated privately in front of his friends. Nevertheless, he would have to wait for the dare, no matter what it was. If it was something humiliating, then he suppose he could forfeit the dare and do the punishment, but, alas, the punishment was so severe.

“So, Tyler…” Kyle began. “Your dare will be… hm.” When he paused for a moment to think about what dare he was going to give Tyler, an idea sprung into his mind. “Oh, for each piece of clothing you have on, you have to swap clothes with someone else.” The young man grinned impishly, as he knew that would force Tyler to become naked, even if it was in another room. Perhaps it was too revealing, but at this moment he didn’t care.

Felix laughed and Jonathon grimaced. “Bit harsh, eh?” Jonathon said.

After a shrug, Tyler took off his shirt and quickly traded with Jonathon. It was his shirt anyway, luckily. He slipped off his jeans, revealing green boxer-briefs, and gave them to Anthony, would gave his shorts to Tyler. He then looked to Kyle and said, “Underwear included?” Tyler almost wished yes at this moment, but at the same time, he didn’t want to do it in front of everyone.

“Nah, not underwear. At least, not yet,” he said with a grin.

Tyler grinned and, feeling strange in the new clothing, turned to Anthony. “So, truth or dare?” he inquired. Though he was not entirely confident of what he had planned, he was confident enough that he knew he wouldn’t be embarrassed by it.

Anthony pondered his choice for a moment before choosing dare. Tyler dared him to only choose dare for the next few rounds. Anthony picked Sebastian, who picked Jonathon again, who picked Felix, as he hadn’t been picked yet. It continued for mostly fun and games besides the slight sexual mentioning here and there. But this had to have an end, just like so many other things did.

Eventually, Felix instructed Kyle, as it was a running joke that he was the “horniest member there”, to strip to his underwear and put his clothing into a pile. “I’m sure that Tyler will get a kick out of this,” he said with a grin. “Also, you can only put on one piece of clothing per time you’re asked, but you have to take off one piece of clothing every two times you’re asked,” the man added with a hint of mischievousness.

Kyle jokingly pouted for a moment before starting to strip down. He placed the two pieces of clothing he had on besides his underwear into a pile next to him. With a shiver he looked over to Jonathon. “If I can’t call on him to get pay, I suppose you’ll do.” Taking a breath, grinning evilly, and rubbing his arms to keep warm, he added, “Strip completely.”

Jonathon raised an eyebrow, and said, “Seriously?” His town of voice was incredulous, not condescending.

“Yeah, seriously,” Kyle replied. He wasn’t going to have his idea be put down just because someone didn’t want to have a bit of fun. Sure, it may be selfish, but it was going to be how he was going to be.

Jonathon sighed and began to remove his clothing. He did it all hastily, as if he would lose the nerve if he paused. Pausing for the slightest moment when he got to his boxers, he closed his eyes and practically ripped them off. It excited Kyle, but he felt awkward. Then again, seeing another man naked was something to be excited by, even if you were straight, right? Whatever the case, he didn’t care; it excited him.

Anthony and Sebastian were curiously looking around, trying not to be seen how exciting and new this was for them, but Felix was stealing glances at Jonathon, apparently not trying to hide it. Tyler was smirking at Kyle, eyeing his ‘abs’. Tyler was interested in Jonathon, sure, but he was so undeniably more interested in Kyle.

Kyle grinned at Tyler, but then tried to think of his next dare and truth. He still didn’t know who he was going to pick, much less what he was going to make them do. Perhaps Felix, or perhaps Anthony. But what truth would be interesting for them? What dare would be humiliating but enjoyable for them?

Sebastian, who was picked by Jonathon, picked truth. He was asked what was the most sexual thing he did with his brother was, which he responded with a very embarrassing “slept with him while naked”. It wasn’t really that sexual, but it still make the group laugh at him. Embarrassing? Yes. Humiliating? Yes. Worth it? Yes.

Sebastian turned to Tyler with a smirk. “So, Tyler, truth or dare?” he asked with a strange tone to his voice, one that Kyle couldn’t detect exactly what it was.

“Erm…” Tyler began, realizing the hint of something in Sebastian’s voice was probably something sinister, “truth?”

Sebastian nodded and asked, “So, Tyler, who do you think is the hottest, here, in this room?”

Tyler swallowed, obviously afraid to mention it. Blinked. Swallowed again. Took a breath. “Kyle,” he said, though quietly. Jonathon blinked, Anthony and Sebastian grinned, and Felix showed no response. Kyle merely smirked.

“Thank you,” Kyle said, smugly. “I guess,” he added with a joking tone. In truth, he actually really enjoyed it. In the short time he had to think over everything, he managed to realize he truly enjoyed the fact that Tyler liked him. Partly because it was an honor, and partly because he actually truly liked Tyler back.

“So, Kyle, truth or dare?” Tyler asked with a smirk.

“Dare.” Kyle’s heart was beating, unsure of what Tyler had planned for him. Perhaps something simple, perhaps not. No matter the case, it was frightening for him.

“All right. I want you to kiss me.”

Old 03-01-2012, 03:50 PM   #42
dirtylittleboy

Send a message via AIM to dirtylittleboy Send a message via MSN to dirtylittleboy Send a message via Yahoo to dirtylittleboy

Very good. Keep up the good work

skype. webcam, guys 18-25.

Just got into hypno files. pm if you wanna help me out

Likes and Limits

KinkTalk profile
dirtylittleboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 08:52 AM   #43
dareman 1
getDare Sweetheart

Great chapter! Want to read more

Old 03-03-2012, 09:59 PM   #44
Mr. Fun 21

Nice, very very nice!! And that cliff hanger, AMAZINGLY great. I loved it
Old 03-03-2012, 10:01 PM   #45
humplady52091
getDare Sweetheart

I demand more asap

Advertisements
Kink Talk