Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 11-05-2011, 07:12 PM   #16
daremaster 1
getDare God

Nice first couple of chapters! Keep it up, I know it will be great!
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 08:59 PM   #17
Daremeh

Send a message via MSN to Daremeh

Seems pretty good so far, I can't wait to see what happens next. One question for you, Kyle; how old is he? He seems almost EXACTLY like me in every way

PM or add me if you want to say "Hello" it would be appreciated and if your nice enough it might just make my day
Daremeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 11:16 AM   #18
Aethi
getDare Sweetheart

Sorry about the delay, guys. I got sick and was unable to think. xD I'll, um, work on one as soon as I get the chance! Thanks for sticking with me. Also, Kyle is 15 but almost 16.

LIKES: Clothing (not xdress) | Video Game Dares | Shower Dares | Sleeping Dares

DISLIKES: Messy | Piss | Outside/semi-public

LIMITS: Involving other people | Scat | | Crossdressing | Blood | Etc.
Aethi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 09:10 PM   #19
Aethi
getDare Sweetheart

Sorry about the delay, again. I'll try and have these up more often. I'm going slow with the sexual action, but a bit of it comes into play in this chapter. Not necessarily sexual, but... ah, hell. You'll see. Anyway, I'll stop rambling and let your read it!

Chapter Two
---
It was already dark outside, and, indeed, a thin layer of snow was on the ground. There were small cries from around the neighborhood as children ran around, playing in the slick roads and slippery grasses. Parents smiled and happily watched their children play, sipping warm drinks and talking about the holidays. A few families were in their houses setting up decorations for Christmas, and even a few were braving the night itself to set up decorations outside.

The little red sedan had a teenage boy entering its door. His nose was red and his lips stretched across his face in a bright smile, accenting the blue eyes – which were clearly excited – nicely. And within a few minutes, the car was out of the neighborhood, going to whichever destination it was meant for next.

Kyle leaned back into seat and let Jonathon’s rock music get him in the mood. He was excited to see everyone (except perhaps Felix); it had been months since they had seen each other. Admittedly, everyone besides Tyler and Kyle went to a party a few weeks ago, but this was going to quite a fun reunion for those two.

Jonathon’s car pulled into his neighborhood and subsequently his driveway. Two other cars were in the driveway already and the front porch lights were on. The two quickly jumped out of the car, and their feet left clear imprints of the light dusting of snow. Jonathon shivered and ran up to the door, as he was wearing shorts and a t-shirt. Kyle got inside quickly as well, a grin formed on his countenance.

He got into the door and saw Anthony and Sebastian laughing at something on the Apple laptop that was on the kitchen table and assumed Ethan and Tyler were elsewhere. He took off his coat and shivered. Waving, he said, “Hey.”

Anthony looked up and said, “Hey, Ethan and Tyler are in the basement if you want. We’re heading down there in a bit, but we wanted to see this hilarious video first.” Sebastian greeted Kyle as well, but it was nearly unintelligible from snickering.

Jonathon grinned and went to see what the two were talking about. He was dressed very lightly for winter: shorts and a t-shirt. He always did dress oddly; Kyle had seen him in jeans and sweatshirt at the peak of summer and shirtless and wearing shorts in the heart of winter.

Kyle kicked off his shoes and quickly made his way to the basement door. The group of friends spent most of their time in the basement. The large audio system was down there, and a high quality 57” TV was down there.

When he got down there, he saw Ethan and Tyler were playing on the Xbox. They didn’t notice him, so Kyle crept forward silently, and suddenly grabbed onto the back of the plush couch and jumped up, vaulting over the couch and landing in the vacant spot between Ethan and Tyler.

Ethan yelled in surprise. He started to laugh, and managed, “Hey Kyle.”

“Hey!” Tyler said and side hugged Kyle. It was a bit of a joke they had since there were a few rumors that Tyler was gay, none of which he explicitly denied or confirmed, though Kyle had his suspicions about his friend.

“Hey guys,” he said, a bit of laugh bubbling through.

“We were just playing the Xbox, though apparently Anthony and Seb want to play poker later tonight. I’m game for that. You?” Ethan said. The last word came out hesitantly and his eyes flickered to Kyle.

“Sure,” Kyle responded lightly. “I think I have my wallet with me.” Their rules of poker were slightly altered: everyone placed down the same bet at the beginning of the game, and whoever won received 80% of it, and second place received 20% of it. The bets were usually around ten to twenty dollars.

Ethan grinned and said, “Awesome.” He continued to play the game, his hand barely twitching to operate the controller. His green eyes and black hair were interesting combination, and serene smile was on his lips.

Tyler looked over to Kyle and offered him his place, but Kyle politely declined. He enjoyed video games just as much as the next lazy guy, but he also enjoyed watching.

A few minutes later, Anthony, Seb, and Jonathon came downstairs. Jonathon said, “Felix is going to either come later or not come at all. His parents are a bit mad at him for something, but he won’t say what.”

Ethan sat up and faced the group. “Damn, that sucks. Are we still on for the poker?”

Anthony said, “Yeah, if everyone wants to, we can. How about a bet of $30 since there are so many of us?” His suggestion was agreed upon, and so he went to get the poker chips.

Jonathon grinned at Kyle and said, “Enjoying yourself?”

Kyle nodded. “I am. It’s nice to see everyone again.”

“Yeah.”

A minute later, Anthony came back. He started to set up and the group got their chairs. Ethan was nice enough to get everyone a drink. Someone went to turn the lights up.

“Hey, I have an idea,” Tyler piped. “How about whoever wins the round can pick a player, and that player has to do whatever the winner wants?”

Chuckling, Kyle said, “I’d be up for that. Would make it a bit more interesting.” Jonathon and Seb agreed with him, so Ethan and Anthony had no choice but to go along with it.

The game started with Anthony being the dealer. The group had decided upon playing 5 card draw, a simple enough version. The bets were slow at the beginning, and the group spent ample amount of time getting through the first round. Eventually, it was Seb who won the game. He picked Jonathon, and his dare was simple enough: remove a piece of clothing. Jonathon chose his socks.

Kyle found his eyes darting to Jonathon’s feet; he couldn’t stop looking at them. A smidgen of embarrassment was entering his mind, and he tried to focus on the game. He kept in the round, his hand was good enough: a pair of kings. However, he lost the round. The winner was his friend Jonathon.

Grinning, Jonathon looked at Ethan. “Ethan, take off your shirt.” Doing as he was told, Ethan promptly removed his shirt revealing a muscled stomach. His skin was tanned, and he had a strip of hair going to his waistline from his cute little belly-button. Kyle couldn’t help but notice that only he and Tyler were stealing looks, but Jonathon was grinning to himself.

The next few rounds went to other people. Anthony and Sebastian both lost their shirts as well (both of whom were also in good shape, though they were fairer than Ethan was), and Jonathon finally lost his as well. The rules were amended for one game, where Jonathon had to hug Ethan. Finally, Anthony won. He grinned and looked at Kyle, and said, “It’s your turn. Take off your shirt.”

Kyle removed his shirt, though slowly. His bare chest revealed a body that had a hint of tan in it, though it was mostly pale. His stomach was flat with his muscles just barely visible. He didn’t feel nearly as embarrassed as he usually would have. In fact, he almost felt bad for Tyler, the only one who was still shirted.

The next winner was Ethan, and he had Tyler remover his shirt. After that, Kyle won. Not sure what to do since everyone was shirtless, he blanked. Eventually, he looked at Tyler and said, “Take off your socks.” Tyler grinned at him and obliged quickly.

Kyle realized something new about himself at that time.

Old 11-13-2011, 08:34 PM   #20
Daremeh

Send a message via MSN to Daremeh

Very long update, and same as the first chapter, superb writing, although I caught a few minor spelling mistakes but the meaning of the word was still obvious. Keep up the good work my friend!

PM or add me if you want to say "Hello" it would be appreciated and if your nice enough it might just make my day
Daremeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 08:55 PM   #21
Aethi
getDare Sweetheart

Sorry. I'll try and get some grammatical edits in, but with my schedule I'm struggling to write it anyway. xD I'm glad everyone's enjoying it.

Old 11-15-2011, 09:41 PM   #22
Dylan xX
Distinguished Member

Quite the writing ability bro. I'm definitely following this ish. XD
Old 11-23-2011, 06:09 AM   #23
Saphir
getDare Sweetheart

I love it, your writing, the length, the vocabulary you use... just all

Keep it up!

Love
Saphir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 06:12 AM   #24
daremaster 1
getDare God

Good story, keep it up.
Old 11-26-2011, 09:52 PM   #25
Aethi
getDare Sweetheart

Just a teaser, I'll get some more up in a day or two. Or tonight, if I get my lazy ass to write it.

Chapter 3
---

It was a cold night that night: vicious winds blowing the snow, giving the illusion that the flurry was a vivacious storm; temperatures far below zero; people inside their house, protecting their bodies from the outside. It was late, late enough for the young children to go to bed, late enough for the parents to relax. What was once a happy day for all school children around was calming down into a typical evening.

There was a group of teenagers, inside a house, an enjoying themselves. The adults of the house were gone, and the group was doing what any group of teenagers would be doing: joking, laughing, and not caring about the stresses in the world. They laughed in their basement, playing poker.

After a few more rounds of the poker, Ethan had the idea to use the winning to his advantage; he instructed his friend Anthony to get him a soda. After that, the game lost its sexual interest – mostly. Everyone was nearly naked, but no one cared anymore.

The game ended with Ethan being the winner; no one wanted to lose, but no one minded losing either. Someone glanced at the time and noticed it was already ten, so they went upstairs to order a pizza. Obviously, Ethan was paying. Jonathon and Ethan, who were both down to their underwear, grabbed their shorts and shirts.

Kyle grabbed a can of tea and walked over to the living room, thinking about Jonathon. The two were great friends, but Kyle felt like Jonathon actually didn’t want him. He shrugged off the thought and forced himself to smile. It would be good night.

Old 02-04-2012, 12:38 PM   #26
Aethi
getDare Sweetheart

Sorry about the hiatus. I hope that this chapter is all right. Wrote it at 5 AM.

Chapter 4 (Finally.)

The inexorable forces that act upon a man will always take their toll. And so they shall, and so they must. One cannot attempt to disregard this honest statement, assuming one has been inhumanely affected by this. If fate itself has become an enemy of one, then one should heed these words.

Anthony lay in the living room, yawning. His tanned skin was alluring, but never so much that it couldn’t be resisted. True, it had been revealed in far greater detail than he had hoped ever before this night, yet still found himself managing not to stare. If only he knew he had this ability so long ago…

“Tired?” Kyle called out. His eyes drifted to the window outside as he heard a quiet murmur from Anthony. The winds outside were so consuming, so unforgiving. They had to be an impossibility, yet here they were, in all their fine glory.

“Kyle? Are you okay?” Anthony said up, his slim muscles flexing as he pulled himself forward. “You seem a bit… off tonight.”

“Hm? Oh yes, I’m fine…” He cracked a grin and said, “Just thinking about when the pizza’s going to get here.” In truth, that wasn’t where his thoughts lie at all.

“All right, If you need anything, just ask, all right? I know this is Jonathon’s place, but I’ve been here a few times.” Anthony shrugged and looked outside. “I thought it wasn’t supposed to be stormy tonight. Or was I mistaken?” A glance was flashed at him, and in that glance Kyle caught something that hinted at friendship.

“No, it just wasn’t supposed to snow,” Kyle said, a genuine smile forming on his face. “I guess they were wrong.” He snickered for a moment before getting up. “I’m gonna ask Jonathon when the pizza will be here.”

“All right…” Anthony bit his lip to keep it from quivering slightly. “Hey, um, Felix is coming over… so just don’t freak when you see what he has.”

“Huh?”

“Trust me, you’ll find out soon enough.”

And he did.

He sprinted down the stairs and practically ran into Jonathon. He chuckled and said, “Sorry ‘bout that. Anyway, when did they say the pizza would be here? Getting kinda hungry here.” He grinned again.

“Oh, uh, fifteen minutes, I think? Felix was going to pick it up and drive here, so we don’t have to go there or pay like five dollars for a delivery fee.” Jonathon smiled and said, “You okay, buddy? I hope you’re having fun.”

“Me? I’m actually liking this. Just… a touch on edge. But it’ll pass soon enough.” He smiled and then walked upstairs with them, unsure of what was going to happen next. He hadn’t been to many of these, but still, nevertheless, they were fun.

The group gathered in the kitchen, seemingly waiting for Felix to arrive. They chittered and chattered, and had their fun time. Sodas were passed around, and then they began talking. Some about girls, some about their tests, some about just general things in their life.

Not too long after that, a car pulled up in the driveway. The group had a sudden rush of fear and excitement, including Kyle. Jonathon checked to make sure the door was unlocked – which was probably a good thing, as it wasn’t – and then returned to his position next to Sebastian.

The door opened quickly and with a bang, as Felix yelled out, “I got the weed!”

Old 02-04-2012, 08:36 PM   #27
daremaster 1
getDare God

Default ""

Best line ever! "I got the weed!"

Last edited by daremaster 1; 02-05-2012 at 02:51 PM.
Old 02-05-2012, 02:23 PM   #28
Aethi
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 5

Kyle blinked. Weed?! “Wait… what?” he asked stupidly. “What do you mean…?” It couldn’t be possible that his friends were potheads. It was just impossible. Truly, and completely, impossible. But, also, entirely true.

Felix grinned. “Still haven’t told him, huh?” he asked, an almost condescending tone hinting within the deepest layers of his cool voice. He was someone that couldn’t be trusted, in Kyle’s mind. Dirty hair, bit taller than average, brown eyes, pale skin, and very muscled. He was dressed in a sleeveless t-shirt and ripped up jeans, and held the small bag of cannabis.

Jonathon looked at Kyle sheepishly and said, “We meant to tell you, it’s just… I didn’t know how to.” His blue eyes twinkled and his innocent grin was impossible to resist. He wasn’t necessarily “cute”, but he had an effect over Kyle. “Sorry.” But after that, he said, “I’ve got some rolling paper up in my room.”

Felix nodded and the set the cannabis onto the counter. He kicked off his shoes and rushed upstairs. After about a minute, he was coming back downstairs, rolling paper in hand, as well as a lighter. Kyle took a breath, trying to calm himself. It was impossible, but he had to try. Felix smiled at Jonathon and gave him the materials, and then grinned at Kyle.

He rolled up a bit of the cannabis, placing a filter at the breathing portion of the joint. It worked quickly but carefully, not letting any of it fall out of place. As soon as he finished, he lit it and took a breath of it. He offered one to Felix and the other to Anthony, lighting the unlit one. They both accepted, took it, and pass it along.

Eventually it came to Kyle, who stared at it as if it were an alien. “Go ahead, take it,” Jonathon said. “It’ll be nice. Just once, c’mon. Please?” Kyle couldn’t help but look at him, and his irresistible face was on him. He sighed and took it, quickly breathing in. It was a strange feeling for him.

He coughed, and most of smoked was spread into the air. Jonathon grinned and said, “Try again, but this time suck it in. Breathe in deeply; don’t be afraid.” Kyle did as instructed, and he breathed it in. He sucked in deeply, trying to get the wisps into his lungs. And so he did.

The feeling was almost instantaneous, but it was a nice feeling. It was unexpected, but soothing. He passed it to Jonathon who smiled. “Like it?” he asked happily. His voice was almost enhanced, but not really. It was impossible to describe, but nevertheless interesting and new. “’Cause we have a lot more.”

It was passed around again, and then it came to Kyle again. He took a big breath of it, and the effects were even stronger. Kyle sat on a stool, the effects strange. It wasn’t something huge, but it was something different. Like his mind was slowing down, so it could stretch out into a thousand different trains of thoughts, but he could follow each one easily. It was as if his creativity was increased ten-fold, and his fears abolished.

That continued until the joint was gone, and Kyle had about two hits after the first two. He was relaxed, peaceful, and had a stupid grin on his face. Jonathon said, “C’mon. I’m gonna turn on some music.” He rushed downstairs, and everyone sluggishly followed. The music was turned on quickly, and it was loud. Kyle smiled to himself, as the music had a slightly different feel to it than he was used to. It was as if it had another layer, and that layer could only be heard if you were high.

“Damn,” someone said, but Kyle wasn’t entirely sure who. “Kyle looks really stoned.” The man who spoke laughed and punched Kyle, who flinched and turned around. He stared at a very interesting and different version of Felix. “You okay, man?”

Kyle grinned and nodded, though his fears apparently hadn’t subsided. He was just able to ignore them sometimes. He felt as if Felix was going to grab him, shake him, or doing something bad to him. Still, he was quickly relaxing after that brief anxiety. This was even better than the Ativan, or even the therapist. Nothing could beat this.

He lay down on the couch, letting the strange sensations roll through his body.

Old 02-05-2012, 02:51 PM   #29
daremaster 1
getDare God

Nice, keep it up!
Old 02-27-2012, 06:41 AM   #30
Aethi
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 6

Kyle yawned and lay down on the couch. He closed his eyes, and within seconds loud, electronic music rushed over him. It thumped in his skull, giving a strange, rhythmic beat to his thoughts. He didn’t feel tired, really, just wanted to enjoy the moment. People slowly left the room, until it was just Felix and him resting.

Kyle blinked. Something was happening. What was happening? What was Felix doing? He took a breath, his heart pounding. Blood rushing in his ears. What was happening?! He sat up quickly, wondering where Felix was. He knew he couldn’t be far, but what was he doing? Breathing quickly, his eyes fell upon the suspicious man.

But he was doing nothing suspicious.

Squinting, panting, and thoroughly having a panic attack, he took a breath. “Fe-Felix? What’re you doing?” He doubted a response from the vile man, who looked only to hurt others. His eyes were fueled with rage, only wishing to inflict pain on others. He would her Kyle. He would. There wasn’t a doubt about it.

“Hey, Kyle. You okay?” he asked, chuckling. “I should mention, sometimes first timers get a bit of paranoia, but you just have to get over that. No one’s gonna do anything to you.” He grinned and got up. “I’ll get someone in here to calm you down.” After a chuckle and a playful push, he promptly walked out and left Kyle to his thoughts, all alone. Walking quickly through the house, he found Tyler first.

Kyle blinked his eyes quickly, hoping to get rid of the fear. It was calming now since Felix was gone. Still, he felt a bit of fear. But at the same time, he felt good. Really good. It was sort of like the best things in the world were happening. He felt such happiness, such euphoria, that it was impossible to describe. The pot certainly had a wonderful effect on him.

He heard someone coming down the stairs and sat up, looking at them. Tyler came down, with Felix right behind him. “I’ll, uh, leave you two alone. I think he’s afraid of me.” Felix walked up the stairs, taking them two at a time.

Tyler grinned and asked, “So, how do you feel?” He sat down next to Kyle and then rested his bare feet on the table next to the couch. He was wearing only his jeans and his underwear underneath, and looked, well, especially cute. He grinned at Kyle, who was wearing the exact same thing, except with socks.

“I feel… really strange. But Felix scares me. I don’t know what to do. I think he’s going to do something bad.” He shrugged and glanced at Tyler. “A bit nauseous too.” He closed his eyes. “It’s really strange. I feel like I want to get up, but at the same time I just want to lie here. Any clue what I’m talking about? Or am I just making no sense at all?”

“Nah, I understand you. I want to get up and do something, but at the same time I just want to lie here and do nothing at all.” He shrugged and then chuckled. After twisting around so his back faced Kyle, he fell down straight into his lap. “Mm… Don’t worry, Kyle,” he said. “Everything will be all right. I promise.” The teenager grinned up at Kyle, his eyes twinkling. “I promise,” he repeated.

Kyle sighed and then finally grinned. “All right.” He slipped his arms under Tyler’s armpits and pulled him up, which gave him the perfect opportunity to push him off the couch. Tyler grabbed a hold of Kyle’s arm and dragged him down with him. Tyler hit the ground with a loud thump on his back.

Kyle felt his upper arm being grabbed, and soon after he was being dragged. Slipping off the couch quickly, as well as turning slightly on his side, he wasn’t sure what was really happening. He fell down, so quickly yet so slowly, and down and down. Turning and twisting so he was chest first, his feet were dragging on behind him.

With a resounding thump, he fell onto Tyler. His chest collided with Tyler’s, and his face narrowly missed the other man’s. His lower body dragged sluggishly behind him, though within the second he was completely on the other boy. Breathing heavily, he found himself not wanting to get up. And apparently Tyler didn't want him off either. The young man wrapped his arms around Kyle and pulled him close.

Kyle blinked, unsure. He closed his eyes, laid his head on Tyler's chest, and listened to his heartbeat. It was beating quickly, much too quickly to be in synchronization with the music. Tyler's fingers brushed against Kyle's back, sending a shiver down his spine. They sat there awkwardly for a moment, though they both were thoroughly enjoying it.

Tyler laid his head back and giggled. “Enjoying yourself, Kyle?” He laughed once more and let Kyle do whatever it was he was doing, which was apparently slowly and gently rubbing his face against Tyler’s chest.

“You-your chest is nice,” Kyle muttered. Eventually, he gave up on rubbing his head, so he let his head just rest against the beating skin. After muttering something incoherent, he said, “It makes a really good pillow.”

Tyler chuckled, but then fell silent. He had a serious countenance; perhaps it had hints of fear even. “Kyle? I… I-I really, um, actually… like you.”

Last edited by Aethi; 02-27-2012 at 07:57 PM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk