Alittlepuppy

Yay! Was hoping for another chapter today! It didn't disappoint! 🙂

Toys: Dog Bone Gag, Tail and pup mask

Likes: Edging, Masturbating, Pet Play, Light Bondage, being a submissive

Limits: Public, Pain, Body Writing, Too messy (unless otherwise specified), Pee
Alittlepuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2023, 12:51 AM   #32
Onherknees

Thanks puppy, the positive comments are giving me the encouragement to keep additional chapters coming!

Interested in - Being controlled, Humiliation, Orgasm Denial.

Limits - Pee, scat, toilet control, illegal activities, pics and vids (any pictures i send i will volunteer once I'm ready).
Onherknees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2023, 12:56 AM   #33
Onherknees

Chapter 26

Lexi just lays immobile, still bound and her head swimming in pain. Her ass feels like she’s sitting on a fired up barbeque, the burn is throbbing and pulsing. The ground beneath her face is wet with the tears that have fallen onto the hard stone floor. In the deep recesses of her mind Lexi registers that she’s not surprised at all that this man’s wife can’t be the one to take this treatment, a night of this is surely grounds for divorce.

“It’s time to get what you came here for slave,”

He unlocks Lexi’s cuffs both wrist and ankle. A smack on her tortured butt makes her straighten up immediately and is then led over to a low bench. Lexi is pushed down onto her knees. With a hand on her back she is pushed over the bench, her face pushed down onto the ground on one side of the bench and her ass held high on the other with Lexi’s knees hurting on the hard stone floor.

He walks over to a shelf on the wall and takes a large bottle of lubricant and takes it back to Lexi, placing it beside her. Lexi hears some jangling keys and the Master opens one of the large wooden chests.

Lexi’s eyes go wide in shock as out of the chest climbs another slave. She’s covered from ankle to neck in shiny black latex. Metal cuffs connect her ankles and similarly her wrists are handcuffed behind her back. Her long jet black hair is tied back in a high pony tail and her eyes are obscured by a lace masquerade mask. The Master connects a leash to this newcomer and drags her hobbling across the room, her metal chains chinking as she shuffles over to where Lexi is bound.

“How do you like our toy darling?” asks the Master.

“Beautiful,” replies the man’s slave wife.

“How did you like her screams my love? I know you hate the cane so I took the opportunity to give fifty full blooded strokes to this little painslut. Apparently she loves it despite what all her crying would have you believe.”

“Better her than me Master,” she replies.

“Exactly my darling. Now it’s time to give her what she came for. Lubricate her ass for me.”

He releases her hands from the metal cuffs and the wife kneels behind Lexi. She squirts a generous amount of lube down the crack of her bruised butt cheeks before rubbing it into the hole and eventually slipping a finger inside, working the lubricant in and around the whole area.

Lexi hears a zip unfasten and can’t help but look around to see his large erection rearing up hard and ready. His wife places a condom on him before rubbing lubricant up and down the shaft and head of his cock before he kneels down behind Lexi.

As his cock touches her tight hole Lexi lets out a nervous little squeak. He begins to exert pressure and his cock slowly but forcefully begins to stretch little Lexi’s ass wide apart. Lexi’s eyes and mouth are wide open as her ass feels like it’s stretching beyond its limits. Her hands and feet are clenched as she feels like she’s being split in two as he pushes and pushes until slowly but surely he has forced the entire length of his cock into Lexi’s virgin ass.

Once he’s embedded deep in the girl’s ass he moves back before plunging back in, starting off slowly but very quickly speeding up into a firm, regular pattern of thrusts that take Lexi’s breath away with every forward plunge into the depths or her tight hole. As he speeds up Lexi grimaces, her face screwed up in a state of pain and discomfort. His thrusts are hard and uncaring, using her like she’s nothing but a body to abuse for his own pleasure. Faster and faster he thrusts, slamming himself hard into her body as his climax approaches. Lexi recognises that familiar groan of fulfilment as he slams into her hard and deep and holds himself embedded to the hilt in Lexi’s ass as he cums hard.

Lexi slumps forward as he withdraws, exhausted but relieved that it’s over. She knows Hayley’s rules by now though and watches as he removes his condom. Nervously she makes eye contact with him and asks quietly.

“The cum Master?”

There’s a second of confusion but he recognises what she means and for the first time allows himself a wry smile.

He places the condom in Lexi’s mouth and squeezes every last drop of his ejaculate into onto her waiting tongue. As always, Lexi takes it in and swallows it as is her duty.

“Do you see what a slut she is darling, worth every penny.”

He walks toward his chest of toys again. He’s out of Lexi’s eyeline as he does so but is soon crouching beside her having returned with something he holds out of Lexi’s line of vision.

“Don’t worry slave,” he begins, “My cock may have limits of endurance but this doesn’t!”

He shows Lexi a thick black vein covered dildo with straps hanging from it. The fearsome looking object must be at least 9 inches and thicker than Lexi’s wrist. He hands it to his wife.

“We are going to make your first anal fucking one to remember slut. Darling, put this on and fuck her HARD!”

Limits - Pee, scat, toilet control, illegal activities, pics and vids (any pictures i send i will volunteer once I'm ready).
The following user says Thank You to Onherknees for this post:
Old 05-17-2023, 06:37 AM   #34
Onherknees

Chapter 27

The monstrous black phallus is forced deep straight away. No easing her in gently, the woman puts her full weight into pushing through any resistance. Lexi squeals like she’s being impaled, which by all accounts is what it feels like. Nine full thick inches are deep in Lexi’s ass that feels like it’s been torn apart. The woman withdraws and then plunges back in with long slow strokes causing Lexi to cry out with each thrust.

The Master sits to one side and watches, a smug smile of self satisfaction is evident on his face. Every time Lexi cries out his face seems to light up a little bit more. Lexi is past the point of expecting any kind of mercy, she’s perfectly aware by now that he is a sadist and his wife appears to be no better.

“Harder.” Lexi hears him command and his wife does exactly that, thrusting brutally hard, enough to rock the entire bench with each forward motion.

He leans forward staring at Lexi’s agony and savouring every second of it.

“Break her!” he yells

“Make her suffer!” he demands.

His wife follows his orders with total conviction, thrusting as hard and as savagely as she possibly can. Lexi is screaming in pain but they either ignore her pleas or they relish them.

“Don’t stop Carol,” the Master instructs when he goes for a drink and returns with his bottle of red and a full glass. He sits back and simply smiles in contentment as his wife plunders poor Lexi’s behind.

Twenty more minutes pass. Lexi is grunting incoherent groans as the woman tires and her pace finally slows. Lexi’s ass is raw from the friction of such a humongous phallus roughly plundering it for God knows how long.

“You can stop now my love,” says the Master as he places his finished glass to one side.

Finally Lexi collapses into semi consciousness, barely able to raise her head as the Master orders her to look at him. She looks up at him weakly. He delights in the innocent submission in Lexi’s big brown eyes and the wet cheeks from copious tears.

“I made it,” Lexi moans in no more than a whisper.

He laughs.

“That’s so cute that you think you’ve endured it all slut. Carol isn’t finished she’s just on a break while i take a turn!”

With that he rams himself hard once more into Lexi, who releases an almighty scream.

Old 05-17-2023, 06:49 AM   #35
Onherknees

Chapter 28

The Master and Carol take turns on Lexi’s ass for nearly two full hours. Lexi is unable to stand when she is finally released from her shackles. She remains limp and broken on the floor. They leave her, laying there in her own world of torment as they both return upstairs leaving Lexi alone in the basement. The lights go out and Lexi breathes a sigh of relief that this must be night time and she could finally rest and let sleep take her away from this torment.

Lexi begins to sob quietly. Even when she found herself under the controlling heel of Hayley and her gang Lexi never dreamt she would find herself here. Hayley was cruel but nothing she had been put through up to this point was comparable to having multiple cane broken on her ass and a giant cock up her virgin hole for what seemed like an eternity. To describe her ass as sore would be an insult to this level of pain, Lexi feels completely broken.

What time is it? There’s no way Lexi could know. Hayley would be returning for her at 8am, please God let morning come quickly. Lexi never thought she’d see the day when she was considering Hayley’s arrival as her saviour! Lexi lays in a crumpled heap contemplating her new life. She hated her blackmailers and wanted nothing more than to be rid of them - most of the time. Ninety percent of the time Lexi cursed the day the sent the material that got her in this predicament but there were moments, moments where something else took over inside of her - arousal. Despite the humiliation and abuse she had suffered Lexi had discovered a side to herself where she felt aroused at being treated this way. Lexi’s mind wanders to the ‘bukkake night’, servicing Hayley underneath her skirt and the pizza delivery man. No matter how she has tried to deny it, excitement had been an undercurrent through them all.

This is different. This is pain and suffering on a whole new level where this dreadful Master clearly has no concern for her well being whatsoever. Please come and get me Hayley, please.

As these thoughts permeate Lexi’s mind she mercifully drifts off to sleep.

—---------------------

SLAM!

Lexi moans as she wakes up to the sound of a slamming door. She feels so tired and exhausted but the moment she rouses she can still feel the soreness from the cane strokes and the anal fucking. The light flickers to life and she groggily lifts her head to see both the Master and his wife making their way down the steps.

“Wakey Wakey little painslut,” he taunts as he approaches and takes a handful of Lexi’s hair and pulls her roughly to her feet. You’ve had your rest, 30 minutes should be enough for a painslut like you eh?”

“Please Master, please take it easy,” begs Lexi as she’s shoved hard against a wooden cross in the corner of the room. Her wrists are placed in shackles and then her ankles the same positioning Lexi in a cross position, arms high and legs spread wide.

“Carol, reattach your cock.”

His wife begins strapping herself into the large strap on phallus once again.

“No Master, please I’m begging you no more,” Lexi pleads like her life depends on it.

“You came here to have your ass fucked didn’t you?” He asks.

“Yes Master but it’s too much, I’m way too sore,” pleads Lexi.

He laughs.

“Too much? I think I can be the judge of what’s too much and for a painslut like you I’d say we’re just getting started,” he turns to his wife, “Darling, pass me the horse whip.”

Lexi glances over her shoulder as she hears him swishing the whip back and forth. She is visibly shaken, trembling in her bonds as she softly whimpers her pleas for mercy, a mercy that she knows will never come. The first slash of the whip striked Lexi between her shoulder blades causing her to arch her back and pull at her bonds. The Master steps beside Lexi moving his face inches from hers and speak menacingly to her.

“You are bought and paid for. I decide when you’ve had enough, not you. Well, you asked me not to fuck your ass anymore and you’ve got your wish. I’m going to use this whip and I won’t stop. I won’t stop for two whole hours of non stop whipping. When I tire my wife will take over. There’s only one way you can stop this, just one way.”

Lexi is sobbing pitifully tears running down her face.

“How Master, how can I stop it?”

“Simple,” he says smiling. “You beg us to fuck your ass some more!”

Lexi is crying in desperation as he takes a few steps back. He fires another strike against Lexi’s soft skin with a smile.

“Let’s see how long it is until you’re desperate for your ass filling slut!”

Old 05-18-2023, 01:18 AM   #36
Onherknees

Chapter 29

It only takes thirteen strikes of the whip before Lexi realises he’s serious. What’s the point in taking more whipping if she has no choice but to accept the ass fucking eventually anyway. If he whipped her from now until morning there’s surely no way Lexi would survive.

“OKAY!” she yells in anger.

“Okay what,” he enquires.

“Okay, just fuck me just fuck me and get it over with.”

“Oh dear oh dear is that the attitude of a good slave? I think you can ask nice than that.”

“Please fuck my ass Sir,” Lexi says but with bitterness still oozing from her tone.

The whip strikes again three times in quick succession.

“Try again painslut.”

“Please Sir, please will you fuck me in the ass some more?” Lexi says in her best sweet little girl voice.

“That’s better.”

He steps up and instantly rams his hard cock into Lexi’s ass not even bothering with lubrication her.

“AAARGH!!!” Lexi screams.

He rams it in as hard as he can grunting with every forceful thrust.

“Jesus Christ will you shut up! You’re deafening me!”

The Master stops fucking her for a moment and takes a step back.

“What the fuck is wrong with you slut, you’re a painwhore and need to take this!” He shouts at Lexi, seeming genuinely angry with her. This isn’t an act, he just sees her as an object to take his pleasure from, her pain doesn’t matter in the slightest.

“It’s just so sore Sir, please can you at least use some lubricant first,” begs Lexi.

He thinks for a moment.

“Carol, it’s your turn.” as Carol makes her way over to Lexi, Master speaks.

“Oh no Carol. Not so fast, the delicate little slut here would like some lubricant. Wait here.”

The Master climbs the stairs and leaves the basement. There’s ominous silence as Lexi and Carol both await his return.

He comes back down the stairs carrying a bottle and a tiny funnel. He unclips Lexi’s cuffs and carries her to a low padded table and lays her face down upon it. He reattached her cuffs to each of the four table legs to that she’s immobilised once again with her vulnerable bottom presented before him.

“Hold this,” he instructs Carol.

Carol takes the funnel from her Master and pushes the narrow end into Lexi’s ass making her yelp in discomfort as she does so.

“Just remember, you asked for this slut…here’s your lubricant!”

He begins to pour the contents of the bottle into the top of the funnel and it’s soon running through, directly into Lexi’s ass. Lexi’s eyes go wide in shock and for a moment her breath is taken away to such an extent that even her screams come out silent. Her already sore ass is on fire as the entire bottle of hot sauce is poured directly into it. Lexi thrashing around in agony screaming and begging for mercy. So much hot sauce is poured into her that a little dribbles out and smears the opening with sauce too.

“Perfect, there’s your lubricant slut. Luckily Carol’s cock can still fuck you without burning, I guess I’ll just have to make do with your slutty mouth.”

Carol’s cock is thrust into the poor wailing girl moments before his cock is pushed deep into Lexi’s mouth finally muffling her screams. Lexi chokes when he hits the back of her throat but unconcerned for her wellbeing he simply pushes harder and fully into her throat until his pelvis presses hard against her face.

“Don’t worry little painslut,” the Master taunts as he continues to thrust into her throat, “only four more hours until morning!”

Old 05-18-2023, 03:49 AM   #37
Onherknees

Chapter 30

Lexi can hear voices nearby but somehow distant at the same time. The world is black and as she opens her eyes she sees nothing but blurry shapes above her. The world around her is spinning. Suddenly she feels sick and jolts onto her side, throwing up, before collapsing onto her back, arms straddled beside her, too weak to lift them. She is dazed and confused, unsure where she is or who those voices belong to.

“What the hell have you done to her!”

The female voice sounds angry.

“Lexi? Lexi? Can you hear me?”

Lexi groans still barely conscious but slowly starting to come round ever so slightly.

“Lexi?” says the female voice as it continues trying to rouse her.

Lexi groans as she tries to wake up, something inside her is fighting to rejoin the world that her body had mercilessly removed her from into unconscious nothingness.

“Mistress?” mumbles Lexi.

“Yes, yes it’s me, Hayley.”

Unable to form full sentences, Lexi still responds in a whispered groan.

“Mistress…you…came for me,”

“You’re gonna be ok Lexi, we’re gonna get you out of here.”

Lexi is limp as Ben and Hayley each put one of Lexi’s arms over their shoulders and lift her. They start to pull her from the basement, Lexi’s feet dragging on the floor beneath her. They bundle her into the back seat of the car. As Ben drives away Hayley sits in the back and lays Lexi’s head in her lap stroking her hair like a gentle mother soothing her poorly child.

Before Lexi falls into a deep sleep she manages a momentarily glance up at her Mistress and for a moment she has never felt such a gratitude to be taken away from her hell. She doesn’t know where the words come from or what is happening to her emotions but in her hallucinogenic state she means it when she mumbles, “I love you Mistress.”

The following 2 users say Thank You to Onherknees for this post:
Old 05-19-2023, 01:34 AM   #38
Onherknees

Chapter 31

Lexi wakes up with a dry mouth and aching muscles. She stretches her crumpled limbs and it feels good to feel the freedom of movement. Her back and butt both hurt as she grazes it against the bedsheets reminded her of her ordeal. Flashbacks come to her from the final few hours of her dungeon hell when the Master had put her through a predicament situation where she would be whipped until she begged to be anally abused and then would be fucked until she begged to be whipped again.

She’s in a bedroom she doesn’t recognise, plain magnolia paint and very little decor. Carefully she climbs out of bed, trying to avoid any sort of contact with her back or buttocks. Even moving makes her sore body hurt. She’s naked but there’s a robe hanging on a hook of the door which she carefully drapes around herself and opens the door. Across the hallway is a bathroom which she enters desperate to pee. After going to the toilet Lexi looks at herself in a full length mirror. Frightened by what she is going to see she takes off the robe and turns around.

Lexi is shocked as she sees her reflection. Every inch of her ass is bruised purple and red blotches and stripes across the bruising. Her back is a cross cross of red welts with an undercoat of bruising. Her whole back and butt is a mess, beaten to a pulp. Putting on the robe she tentatively descends the stairs.

“You’re awake!” yells Hayley when she sees Lexi.

Lexi goes and sits down gently on the soft cushions of the sofa.

“Coffee?” Hayley offers much to Lexi’s surprise.

Lexi offers a little smile and nods.

Hayley pours Lexi her drink and sits in the armchair near her.

“I’m so so sorry Lexi, I had no idea he was going to do what he did to you.”

Lexi is first of all shocked to hear her name used by Hayley. She had always only been ‘slut’ to her and here she is talking to her like a human. For reasons that escape Lexi she feels a rush of pleasure in the simplicity of hearing her name from Hayley’s lips.

“He said you knew Mistress. You told him I was a painslut who loved extreme pain and wanted her begging to be ignored.”

Hayley’s brow wrinkles “No, I promise, I never said anything like that.”

“I wish I could believe that Mistress I really do,” Lexi feels her eyes filling with tears.

Hayley opens her phone and sits beside Lexi.

“Look, here is our conversation,” says Hayley as she hands her phone to Lexi.

“What’s this?” Lexi hands the phone back to Hayley pointing at the screen.

Hayley reads out loud, “She loves extreme pain, she’ll beg but wants to be ignored. As much pain as you can give her the more she’ll get off on it.”

The colour drains from Hayley’s face.

“I never sent this. What the fuck, this conversation isn’t what I had with him!”

Hayley scrolls down the chat shocked and devastated by what has been said as though it was her.

“Someone has hacked my phone or taken it while I wasn’t looking. I promise you this isn’t me Lexi!”

Despite everything, despite all the cruelties Hayley has subjected her to Lexi actually believes her. Why she can’t quite explain but she suddenly trusts her Mistress. She not only trusts her but wants her. The one thing that kept Lexi going during her hell in the basement was the desire to return to her Mistress. She can’t understand when it happened or why but during her ordeal she had felt an overwhelming realisation hit her, she loved belonging to her Mistress.

“I believe you Mistress,”

Lexi moves towards Hayley and kisses her and Lexi’s heart almost bursts when she feels Hayley return her loving kiss. Lexi can’t help herself, she feels herself lowering herself to the ground and on her knees she lifts Hayleys skirt and buries her face in her pussy. Lexi’s tongue begins to work on Hayley’s clit. Hearing Hayley’s moans of pleasure make Lexi’s heart leap with joy and as Hayley orgasms Lexi feels the greatest sense of pride and honour she has ever felt.

On her knees Lexi looks up at her Mistress with true love in her eyes.

“I’m your submissive Mistress. Your slave. I offer myself willingly to you and will do anything for you my Mistress.”

Hayley looks down at her beautiful young victim who she has treated with such disrespect but was still here, offering herself at her feet. In that moment Hayley’s heart softened even further towards this gorgeous girl who had suffered so much for her and yet here she was offering more.

“Are you sure about this?” Hayley asks.

“I’m yours Mistress.”

Old 05-19-2023, 01:35 AM   #39
Onherknees

Chapter 32

Hayley, Tasha, Jess, Ben, Jordan and Ollie all sit around the dining table at Tasha’s house. Lexi is there too sitting beside Hayley. Hayley addresses the group.

“Somebody accessed my phone and sent these messages and I want to know who.”

Hayley pauses leaving the question hanging in the air like of sword of damocles. Everyone looks at one another nervously.

Jordan breaks the silence.

“Look, I know we’ve all had our fun with the slut but I don’t think any of us would do that.”

Jess nods her head in agreement, “I agree with Jordan, none of us would do that.”

“Well someone did!” snaps Hayley.

Lexi speaks up quietly.

“Leave it Mistress, I just want to forget about it and put it behind me.”

“I don’t want to be flippant Hayley but does it really matter? She’s only our slut!” says Tasha.

Lexi sees the tension rising in Hayley’s shoulders, her leg jiggling with nervous energy and her hands ball up into fists under the table.

“You didn’t see her when we found her Tash,” says Ben, “it went way too far.”

Hayley slams her fist down on the table in anger before standing up sending her chair tumbling to the floor. She walks over to the window and looks out, deep in thought. She looks at Lexi.

“Ok, we’ll drop it,” Hayley says solemnly, the frustration obvious in her demeanour.

Ollie cheerfully calls out to Lexi, “Hey slut, get under the table, now that’s over with I need a good sucking!”

Hayley and Lexi make eye contact. Lexi offers a gentle nod of compliance and slips under the table.

Old 05-19-2023, 01:36 AM   #40
Onherknees

Chapter 33

Life as Hayley’s slave becomes both heaven and hell for Lexi over the next few weeks. The first few days were difficult. There was an awkwardness that was never there before. Hayley was seemingly far more reluctant to make demands of Lexi and hurt her but over time she began to relax. Lexi did her best to please her Mistress, served her in every conceivable way. Lexi did everything she could to show her Mistress that she should use her the way she always had, that despite her early struggles she had found that she actually loved her Mistress’ abuse.

Soon life had settled down into a routine of discipline and humiliation once more - and Lexi loved it. Even the regular ‘Monday night bukkake party’ at Ollie’s fathers club had become a regular weekly event that Lexi took part in to please her Mistress and make her more and more money as the attendances grow. From 46 to 58, the next week 67, then 74, and last night’s event broke all her previous records as Lexi swallowed 88 mens cum.

Tuesday morning and Lexi is quivering in maths class due to the pleasure her Mistress is giving her through the app controlled vibrations in her little metal clit cap. It’s five weeks now since Lexi’s life changed and thus five weeks since her last orgasm. The vibrations, while kept on low were driving Lexi crazy as Hayley savoured watching her slave wriggling in her seat.

The fun is interrupted when the headmaster’s secretary Miss Eaves pops her head through the door.

“Can Alexa and Hayley go to the headmaster’s office immediately please.”

Lexi and Hayley look at one another in confusion. They both walk to Mr Burrows office where they find Mr Borrows along with two police officers waiting for them. Lexi and Hayley look to one another in a state of panic, what could this be all about?

“Come through to my office Alexa,” instructs Mr Burrows.

Lexi follows Mr Burrows looking over her shoulder to see Hayley being led to another room by the police officers. Lexi sits down in front of her headmaster’s desk, he too takes his seat.

“What’s this all about Sir?” Lexi asks.

Mr Burrows furrows his brow, clearly troubled and feeling a little awkward.

“Alexa, why are you dressed like that?”

In her tiny denim shorts and little white bikini bra top Lexy doesn’t look like the average schoolgirl but nonetheless it’s hardly a crime.

“I just like it Sir,” answers Lexi.

“Are you sure it’s not Hayley who likes it Alexa?”

I don’t know what you mean Sir,” lies Lexi.

“Alexa, I was sent a file that as a safeguarding measure I had no choice but to contact the police.”

Lexi’s eyes fill with tears, she’s scared of what he’s going to say.

“There was significant evidence that Hayley has been subjecting you to prolonged and serious blackmail Alexa. You don’t have to be scared, you’re not in trouble, this isn’t your fault.”

“No Sir, you’re wrong!”

“There were videos Alexa. I’m sure you don’t want details of those but there were also texts, voicemails, all pointing towards Hayley blackmailing you. Nobody will blame you Alexa, you don’t need to worry.”

“What about Hayley Sir?”

“You don’t need to worry about Hayley, the police are talking to her now and she won’t be able to bother you again.”

Lexi cries uncontrollably and runs from the room to find Hayley. As she bursts through the door Hayley is being led away in handcuffs. Lexi dashes to her Mistress and throws her arms around her crying.

“They’ve charged me Lexi, I’m sorry for everything,”

“Don’t say sorry, never say sorry to me Hayley. You showed me who I truly am and I love you for it!”

“Goodbye slut,” says Hayley with a wry smile.

Lexi grabs her and squeezes her tightly whispering in her ear, “I’d do ANYTHING for you Mistress”

“I know,” replies Hayley as she’s taken away.

Old 05-19-2023, 01:37 AM   #41
Onherknees

Chapter 34

Lexi collapses to her knees sobbing. Mr Burrows places a comforting hand on her shoulder, and crouches down beside her.

“Two detectives are on their way to speak with you Alexa, they’ll be here in the next twenty minutes. You can wait in my office.”

Lexi looks at him quizzically.

“Detectives? Why? I don’t want to press any charges Sir, I won’t answer any of their questions.”

“Just wait Alexa. To be honest I don’t know what they want to speak to you about, but they were insistent that they needed to talk to you directly.”

Lexi goes to sit in Mr Burrows office to wait and worry about Hayley. She meant what she said, she’d do ANYTHING to save her Mistress, ANYTHING to get her out of this mess.

The door behind her opens and the detectives arrive. The first is a tall lanky man with a ginger beard who walks by her on her left, the other detective steps by on her right and sits before her. His smile strikes terror into Lexi as she’d recognise that sadistic smile anywhere. The auction winner she only ever knew as BigDomDes or Master!

Old 05-19-2023, 03:18 PM   #42
degrademeplease

I love this story so much! I can't help but feel a little jealous of Lexi

Likes: porn, edging, orgasms, mild anal, wax, clit pussy and nipple torture.

Dislikes: boring tasks and writing lines. Doms/ Masters who are not stern enough.

Limits: family/ friends, full public, illegal, poo, pics, gaping, no body/ looks shaming, do not call me worthless or pathetic.

Praise is important to me.
degrademeplease is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to degrademeplease for this post:
Old 05-20-2023, 08:03 AM   #43
Onherknees

Chapter 35

Lexi is frozen in her seat. Is this a coincidence or has he asked to be assigned to this case? It doesn’t take long for Lexi to find out.

“Well, well, well, now this is quite the pickle you find yourself in isn’t it,” says the man Lexi knows as Master.

Lexi sits in defiant silence.

“There’s no need to be shy, I’ve told Jon here all about you. In fact he was rather looking forward to meeting you.”

“She’s every bit as delightful as you said she was Des,” says Jon.

Lexi can sense this is no ordinary meeting with police detectives, something very curious is going on.

“What do you want?” Lexi asks.

“We want to help you don’t we Jon,”

“That’s right,” Jon responds, “and your friend of course.”

“Hayley? What can you do to help Hayley?” pleads Lexi.

“All in good time slut, all in good time,” says the man who had subjected Lexi to such suffering.

“Des here showed me your videos. You’re quite the talented girl aren’t you?”

This is getting really creepy. Lexi is pretty sure these aren’t the normal comments or questions of police detectives.

“Did you do this?” she glares at the Master she now knows is called Des. “Did you report us knowing what you know about me and Hayley?”

He grins.

“Actually no. I did of course insist on being assigned the case. The report was made by somebody much closer to home for you, someone who as a matter of fact is on their way here right now.

The door handle is pushed down and into the room walks…Tasha!

“Tasha? What’s going on?” asks Lexi in confusion.

Tasha smiles the biggest smile Lexi has seen from her in years.

“I’ve waited a long time for this bitch!”

Lexi is a little taken aback by the venomous hatred in her voice.

“Is this about Ollie? I’ve told you a million times I never went after your boyfriend!”

“Fuck Ollie. This is about you,” explains Tasha. “Years I spent as a second class citizen in my own home. All I am is a disappointment to my parents. All I ever heard through my childhood was ‘why can’t you be more like Lexi’ ‘why can’t you be good at sports like Lexi’ or ‘why are your grades never as high as Lexi’s’.”

Lexi looks bemused.

“Well guess what Lexi. After what you’ve become, when the videos of your bukkake nights are made public and everything comes out I don’t think they’ll be wishing I am like you anymore will they?!”

“So this was all about jealousy. That’s it?”

“Damn right that’s it. I know full well Ollie’s a deviant, I’m not fucking stupid. I just used that whole situation when he lied about you coming onto him as an excuse to fuck up your life. An excuse to make you the fucked up little slut you are now.”

Lexi is in a state of shock.

“But why now, why get the police involved?” Lexi asks.

“Because you were happy. It didn’t matter what we did to you, with Hayley you were happy. That was never what I intended but I never actually knew what a fucked up little pervert slut you are did I?”

Tasha smiles as she explains her next move.

“So I called uncle Des.”

“Uncle Des?!” exclaims Lexi in alarm.

Her uncle leans in towards Lexi.

“You see slut, I’m not just a normal everyday detective and nor is Jon here.” says Des, “We are also members of a group of like-minded individuals. A collection of men and women with particular tastes that don’t sit well in polite society.”

“And?” prompts Lexi.

Jon explains, “Tasha here presented us with a situation that could be beneficial to us all, all except you perhaps.”

“Your Mistress is in big trouble slut. Blackmail, kidnap, soliciting, rape. Honestly the amount of crimes we have evidence of is likely to send Hayley to prison until she’s my age.”

“No!” begs Lexi.

“BUT,” begins Des, “there is another way. We can easily make all of this go away. Destroy the evidence, delete the files and all of this ends here. Hayley simply walks free.”

Lexi looks at Tasha and the two detectives thinking.

“You didn’t do all of this just to let us go, what is it you want?” Lexi asks, nervous to hear the answer.

“They want you.” says Tasha grinning.

Lexi puts her head in her hands. She couldn’t survive another night like the last one with Master Des and his wife. Everyone in the room beside Lexi is smiling from ear to ear thoroughly enjoying Lexi’s turmoil.

“All you have to do is agree to their terms Lexi,” explains Tasha. “You can have Hayley released immediately with all charges dropped, alternatively she’ll spend half her life in prison. I guess this is where we find out how much you really love your Mistress.”

“Why, why would you do this to me?” cries Lexi.

Tasha shrugs.

“Same reason I sent you to Uncle Des in the first place. It was fun!”

Lexi is crying. She can’t let Hayley rot in prison but she can’t give herself over to these evil deviants either. As Lexi starts to believe she just can’t make a decision, she can’t accept either of their options she thinks of Hayley. She pictures her being taken away in handcuffs and imagines her locked up forever in a cold damp cell. Then Lexi remembers the very last words she said to her Mistress as she was taken ‘I’d do ANYTHING for you Mistress’.

Lexi looks up at Master Des, “Just tell me what I’ve got to do?”

Old 05-20-2023, 08:05 AM   #44
Onherknees

Chapter 36

Five weeks later…

Exams were over and school finished. Lexi’s future is looking very different to the one she envisaged for herself. Today is the day she has been dreading since she made the deal in order to release Hayley. Lexi’s parents had been shocked when Lexi told them she wasn’t going to college and instead had found herself a job. The members group that Master Des was just a small part of involved all sectors of upper end society from politicians and celebrities to doctors and company CEO’s. One of those CEO’s agreed to create a job for Lexi. It was a fake of course, Lexi wasn’t actually going to do any work but as far as her parents knew she was leaving home to live close to quite a lucrative job. She would even be paid to keep the tax man happy and make sure everything looked as normal as possible to any prying authorities.

Lexi takes a deep breath as she looks up at her new home. With Hayley by her side holding her hand they both pause.

“You don’t have to do this you know,” says Hayley.

“Yes, yes I do. I said I’d do anything for you Mistress and this is all I could do to save you.”

They embrace and have a long lingering kiss.

“I’m so sorry it’s come to this,” says Hayley.

“I know Mistress, but please remember that no matter when I see you again or if I see you again, I am always your obedient slave Mistress.”

Tears are in both of their eyes as the door to the huge home opens and out steps Master Des.

“This way,” he commands.

Lexi can hardly drag herself away from her Mistress but slowly she backs away from Hayley, each holding each others gaze as they are parted. A solid steel metal collar is placed around Lexi’s neck by Master and attached to a leash he uses to drag her inside leaving Hayley alone on the doorstep. Moments later Lexi is in her new home - the basement.

Old 05-20-2023, 08:09 AM   #45
Onherknees

Chapter 37

A frightening metallic clang has a certain ring of finality to it as the cage door is closed. Lexi has been manoeuvred into what she now knows is her new living space within her Master’s basement. It’s around six foot long and 3 feet wide. There’s no bed, nor mattress just a bundle of rough blankets to both lay upon and cover up with. Lexi’s clothes have been taken from her, she is naked which her Master informs her will be her permanent state from this moment. Naked other than her solid steel collar around her neck and the matching shackles on her wrists and ankles.

Lexi is informed that an electric police tag has been installed in her collar and an alarm will be sent immediately to her Master should she leave the grounds. That way Lexi can complete her chores and household work effectively without needing constant monitoring, not that the CCTV covering every inch of the property won’t be always observing her.

Lexi is given an itinerary for her days. Her day will start with preparing breakfast for her Master and his wife Carol at 6:30am. After that Lexi is tired even looking at the days in front of her. Four hours of physical training in the home gym, her exercise program to be provided. Four hours of housework, gardening, cooking and cleaning, two hours of attending to Carol’s ‘personal needs’. Only once all her jobs are completed can Lexi have one hour in which she must shower and tend to her hair, nails, skincare regime and shaving all hair below her eyes.

By the time Master returns home from work she must be back in her cage where she will remain until needed.

“Are your orders clear?” asks Master as Lexi stares out through the bars of her cage.

“Yes Master,”

“Good. Now a few ground rules to cover. One, though you are a slave here, to avoid any confusion with my slave Carol you will simply be referred to as slut. You will no longer respond to Lexi or Alexa or any name you associate with your old life. Now you are simply ‘Slut’.

Lexi nods her head feeling herself losing her identity already.

“Two, you are not exclusively owned by me. You are owned by the members of the Phoenix club. Other Masters and even slaves will visit here or I may even take you to meet them occasionally. You are owned by all members and will show complete obedience to them all. As a beta slave you are even beneath the other slaves and must serve them too when required.”

Lexi nods her head signifying her understanding. She just wants to be left alone with her thoughts now, wants her Master to leave her.

“I’m going to leave you with one last thought. Punishment for any transgressions will be severe. Break any rule, refuse any instruction or do anything whatsoever to displease me and the consequences will be severe. Am I clear.”

“Yes Master,” whimpers Lexi quietly.

With that Master leaves the basement switching off the lights and leaving Lexi in the dark lonely cellar with nothing but her terrifying thoughts to keep her company.

Advertisements
Kink Talk