Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: Each vote adds that special 10 times even if not yet unlocked.
MORE 2 3.28%
FULL 2 3.28%
HOLD 4 6.56%
ICE 3 4.92%
ANAL 6 9.84%
THROATED 6 9.84%
RIP 7 11.48%
TEARS 7 11.48%
CHASTITY 14 22.95%
BOOBS 10 16.39%
Voters: 61. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-30-2019, 07:55 AM   #496
Butterfly's Prisoner
Account Banned

All right, here's one deepthroat and one more poster.

Likes: anal, toothpaste, enemas, feet, edging, creative dares, trying out new stuff.
Dislikes/punishments: pee drinking, heavy anal, pain, long dares.
Limits: scat eating, public, friends/family/work, needles, extreme pain, blood play, face pictures, crossdressing.
Butterfly's Prisoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2019, 07:56 AM   #497
CSasha
Oracle

Quote:
Originally Posted by piopio1949 View Post
All right, here's one deepthroat and one more poster.
Sorry, Pio, but you are too late already. Just working these off now. But, don't despair. The next add thread is already prepared.

Looking for some kinky roulette?

My Likes and Limits short list

My pronouns are it/its

If you spam me disrespecting my profile, or grammar, or spelling, or asking for play or relationship without previous context, punch your genitals 20 times as hard as you can.
CSasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2019, 08:09 AM   #498
Lemuricon
getDare Addict

@Cass including letting us post puzzles for you?

Though, might also be fun to make it the other way round... sadly your puzzle thread is dead by now

hope your next one comes soon
Dislikes:
Limits: public, edges, longer term markings, blood, exposure, pictures, high repetition counts ( I do terrible with those)

PMDares(last update: 2020-08-21)
Lemuricon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2019, 08:13 AM   #499
Butterfly's Prisoner
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post
Sorry, Pio, but you are too late already. Just working these off now. But, don't despair. The next add thread is already prepared.
Whoops, all right. I haven't been very actively lately. Thanks for letting me know, though!

Likes: anal, toothpaste, enemas, feet, edging, creative dares, trying out new stuff.
Dislikes/punishments: pee drinking, heavy anal, pain, long dares.
Limits: scat eating, public, friends/family/work, needles, extreme pain, blood play, face pictures, crossdressing.
Butterfly's Prisoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2019, 08:23 AM   #500
CSasha
Oracle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemuricon View Post
sadly your puzzle thread is dead by now
No no no no no no no. It's a bit like the PM dare bashing game. Anyone can still post and play any puzzle in it competing against the times of the others. It never got as many players as the PM dare bashing game. Which makes me pretty proud that it still gets active from time to time.

My pronouns are it/its

If you spam me disrespecting my profile, or grammar, or spelling, or asking for play or relationship without previous context, punch your genitals 20 times as hard as you can.
Old 06-30-2019, 08:27 AM   #501
Lemuricon
getDare Addict

hmm, ok, then I should think of dares before I do the two puzzles I didn't do yet...

maybe it revives it ^^
Dislikes:
Limits: public, edges, longer term markings, blood, exposure, pictures, high repetition counts ( I do terrible with those)

PMDares(last update: 2020-08-21)
Lemuricon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2019, 10:43 AM   #502
CSasha
Oracle

I decided to do me some please and work those anal thrusts off. I chose doggy style, with a counter to click. I gave the dildo several deepthroats to lube it up. Then I got down and enjoyed. I guess not doing them full out full in makes a lot of a difference.

So, only 4 categories incomplete. On a good way.

My pronouns are it/its

Old 06-30-2019, 06:21 PM   #503
CSasha
Oracle

Just woke up from the breasts itching. Sweat so much. So off with the breasts. 12 hours, cointing 11.

My pronouns are it/its

Last edited by CSasha; 07-01-2019 at 12:51 AM.
Old 07-01-2019, 02:58 AM   #504
CSasha
Oracle

Still in chastity, and I put on my breasts again. I will try to get some chores and duties done today, the deepthroat ones maybe later.

The chastity cage is comfortable, feeling tight mainly when it should be. Besides that, next time I ll go with the tightest ring again. Rather the second or maybe even third closest gap than risking it is too lose. I am not sure if it is yet, though.

My pronouns are it/its

Last edited by CSasha; 07-01-2019 at 03:00 AM.
Old 07-01-2019, 04:45 AM   #505
CSasha
Oracle

Got myself together to do some more. I put in my edge with a nice pattern which helped going at least at the start.

The first 1,000 deepthroats were quite easy. I only needed 3 minutes 57 seconds. At the start, it felt surprisingly easy and I did nearly 500 in one go. 900 count.

Then I did two held deepthroats trying to use that comfort but it was difficult again, giving me tears. Twice for 20 seconds makes 20 seconds in total count.

I give another 1,000 deepthroats a shot, with several burps, it took me 4 minutes 45 seconds. The burps are a sign I had enough for now. At least, it will only get tougher from there. Coming close to puking sensations. Fortunately still in the same hour, so all 1,000 count.

Then I went for another held deepthroat and managed 33 seconds, 23 to count.

My pronouns are it/its

Last edited by CSasha; 07-01-2019 at 05:52 AM.
Old 07-01-2019, 05:54 AM   #506
CSasha
Oracle

Another two sessions of 1,000 deepthroats each, taking 4 minutes 44 seconds, adn 4 minutes 31 seconds. It's tough to get down again doing them for me, but when I am down. These days I drool not as much or manage to keep it in my mouth and gulp it down, so I am doing the deepthroats with the dildo standing up from the ground.
1,900 counted added.

My pronouns are it/its

Old 07-01-2019, 07:01 AM   #507
CSasha
Oracle

Another 1,000 deepthroats, in 5 minutes 32 seconds, this time with the help of my nubby dildo in my ass, though not full. I had burps and tears in the end, but I am close to finish those. Around 2 more session.
Only 900 counting though.

My pronouns are it/its

Old 07-01-2019, 07:41 AM   #508
CSasha
Oracle

Finally, 1,000 deepthroats in 4 minutes 20 seconds, only counting 900, and then not much later, 770 deepthroats in 3 minutes 4 seconds. And I completed all the regular deepthroats. My throat is not really that sore, just a little.

The deepthroats themselves weren't pleasurable, but I enjoyed doing them for you. It's just not the same doing deepthroats and doing deepthroats because you said so or added. Many many thanks for your contributions.

Now, only deepthroats held, wearing my breasts and chastity is open. I cannot accelerate the latter two much.

So I think about starting a new add thread today. No matter if today or later, it will be more lasting I suppose. Also, 1st of July is a nice date to start with.

What do you think?

My pronouns are it/its

Old 07-01-2019, 08:47 AM   #509
CSasha
Oracle

Just opened my chastity. The one size larger ring wasn't a good idea I think. Also, I need to have a closer look at the rubber inlay. It might not be suitable for wearing that long.
At least, this has been 29 hours, 28 counting.

My pronouns are it/its

Old 07-01-2019, 08:50 AM   #510
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

Nice job finishing. IF your throat isn't as sore, maybe you need a larger one to deepthroat? XD

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
add thread, cass, coop, deepthroats, specials