Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 04-26-2012, 09:06 PM   #61
Aethi
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 11

Kyle shivered slightly; the cool air was getting to him. The round continued, with Anthony having to do twenty push-ups, Tyler revealed that he occasionally smoked, then Sebastian had to – of all things – kiss his brother. That was entertainment for the entire group, even for exposed Kyle, who managed a bit of a laugh.

Sebastian did something slightly different. It was a dare that encompassed everyone, but only two people at the same time. His dare was that Jonathon could switch clothes with any member, but that member had to remain naked as well. After everyone agreed, Jonathon looked around, trying to find the most clothed member. His options were very slim, as far as he was aware; it was only Tyler or Sebastian. Having a plan for Sebastian, he inevitably picked Tyler.

His heart racing, Tyler slowly stripped, dropping his clothes in a pile. These clothes were promptly picked up by Jonathon, who was happy to be dressed. Kyle, exposed and embarrassed, was, despite his pitiful attempts to hide it, entirely excited. He was blushing, and though he knew that this was just a game, his imagination went wild.

What could they do together?

Of course, Kyle wasn’t the only one “excited”. Practically everyone was, though only Tyler’s gargantuan erection was obvious. It wasn’t sticking straight out, though, like Kyle’s would have. Instead it pointed upwards, as if it were a soldier’s rifle pointing upwards, holding it steady at a funeral. Tyler eventually managed to sit down and pull his legs up, hiding the genital area.

“Wow,” Tyler managed to mumble, quietly enough so that it was impossible for others to hear. “His dick… so huge…” It was, actually, prodigious. At least twice the length of Kyle’s, who was a mere four and a half inches longer. (He measured this summer.)

After a second or two of pausing, Tyler regained his senses and remembered to ask someone for a truth or dare. He looked to Felix and asked the inevitable question, “Truth or dare?”

Felix grinned with a grin that only a mad man could grin with. “Truth,” he responded vehemently.

“All right,” Tyler said, obviously ignoring (or perhaps not noticing) Felix’s tone of voice. “Uh, what’s the most sexual thing you’ve done to a guy?” he inquired, his mouth obviously not saying what his mind wanted.

Felix laughed and said, “Kissed a guy once, also gave someone a blow job.”

This surprised… many people. Most of everyone believed that Felix was completely straight, not slightly curious. It was obvious, though, that he too was excited – and very – at Tyler’s… state of dress.

He looked back to Kyle, and a grin appeared on his face. An evil grin, of course, a grin of much malevolence. “All right, Kyle. Truth or Dare?” he asked. Obviously, he assumed that Kyle would pick dare. Everyone knew this, even Kyle. Yet… Kyle was curious. Curiosity killed the cat, no?

“Dare,” Kyle said quietly. Dare, you insignificant, false hoped, shit faced fool! You’re worse than a cat who knows the meat he wants to eat will just get him in trouble! I swear, a fucking goldfish is smarting than you. But he ignored his conscience, like he always did. His curiosity ruled him, as it always would.

Felix laughed, as if he didn’t expect this. Apparently he was trying to come off with the daring act. “All right, then. To start off, let’s make it something simple. You have to choose dare for the rest of the game.” He grinned at him, obviously this being the first part of his “plan”.

Kyle nods quickly, but just barely. “All right,” he murmurs. With a quick turn of his head, Kyle surveyed who he was to pick. Sebastian… hm. He hadn’t picked Sebastian yet, or at least he didn’t think he had. He looked at the man and said, “Truth or Dare?”

“Truth,” he responded with happily.

“All right. Do you still have your virginity, and if not, when did you lose it?”

Sebastian squirmed slightly. “Er, I don’t…” he said with a voice crack. He seemed reluctant, and very much so, to release the date of when he had lost his virginity. He glanced around, his eyes darting from person to person, wondering how they’d judge him. He’d not even told his brother about this. It just became that sex was the usual thing a few years ago, and Sebastian mentioned to him that he’d lost his virginity. He continued to squirm in his seat for a moment before finally saying, “And I lost it… I lost it when I was, um, twelve.”

That was apparently, and obviously so, a shock to the group. Anthony looked to his twin, mouth opened. Kyle was taken aback in shock, obviously not prepared for that. Felix just laughed, and Jonathon glared at Felix. Ethan grinned at him, as if this was something to be proud of. Tyler sort of just hid in his chair.

Sebastian quickly kept the game rolling, so that people wouldn’t dwell on the fact. He asked Tyler, who proceeded with Truth again. He asked how often he smoked, and he responded with, “About once or twice a week, I suppose.” Another shock to the group, but nevertheless, the game continued. Tyler turned to Ethan, who had been more left out than Sebastian.

Ethan reluctantly chose dare, curious what the gay man had in mind for him. What was in store for him was more than he had expected though. He had to, for the rest of the game, unless otherwise instructed, sit on Tyler’s lap. Ethan swallowed and, as much as he might not want to, walked over to the naked man and sat on his lap. Unfortunately for Ethan, he quickly had an erection.

Ethan glanced to Felix, wondering what he had planned for Kyle. He asked the burly man the inevitable question, and Felix chose truth. What was revealed was something entirely unexpected: Felix was bisexual. It did, however, explain some of the qualities that he had exhibited during the game. But still, one of the most important rules in the game applied to this: nothing leaves the game without the person’s permission.

But then came Kyle’s turn. Felix grinned and turned to him, saying, “Well, I suppose I don’t have to ask, do I?” He laughed slightly but then became slightly more serious. “I dare you to have your hands taped behind your back and your ankles taped to your thighs until you are asked again.” And if that wasn’t enough, he also added, “Oh, and you have to either be naked for the duration of being taped, or you can’t put on anymore clothing for the rest of the game, including this round.” This was truly the best dare, though also perhaps the most sexual dare, of the entire game.

Kyle merely swallowed. He couldn’t even respond to that. He had to make the choice of either being naked for a short period and being completely exposed, or being in a horrible state of dress for the rest of the game. Both were embarrassing. But which was worse?! He racked his mind for an answer, and both seemed horrible. He didn’t even notice Jonathon going to get the tape, or someone asking him which one he wanted. It took Jonathon literally shaking him for him to come back to the present.

Still not sure which to pick, he decided to say, “Let Sebastian pick for me; I don’t care.” In truth, he did care. But he guessed that Sebastian was the most straight out of all of them there, and he would probably be the nicest. He seriously doubted that Sebastian would do this for his own entertainment, yet for his own entertainment did Sebastian pick.

“Naked for this, then he can put on more clothing,” Sebastian said with a grin on his face.

“All right, then,” Felix began. “Strip down and you’ll be able to put on more clothing after this.”

All that Kyle could do was nod. He took off the shirt and placed his hands behind his back, feeling the tight grip of the tape. Jonathon taped it tightly, though. He swallowed and then looked down to the underwear. Realizing that he couldn’t get it off, he said, “Erm, uh, a little help..?” Horribly embarrassed, he realized that this was not going to be one of the few things leaving the room.

Almost everyone’s eyes darted to Tyler, who sighed and got up. He practically ran across the room, but it was obvious – he was either excited from Ethan sitting on his lap or having to take of Kyle’s underwear. Whichever it was, his gargantuan erection was back. Kneeling in front of Tyler, he slowly pulled down Kyle’s underwear. But that revealed something that Kyle had been attempting to hide: his own erection.

LIKES: Clothing (not xdress) | Video Game Dares | Shower Dares | Sleeping Dares

DISLIKES: Messy | Piss | Outside/semi-public

LIMITS: Involving other people | Scat | | Crossdressing | Blood | Etc.
Aethi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 05:44 PM   #62
Saphir
getDare Sweetheart

Heeeey ;D

Another great chapter, I really love reading this!
Saphir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 08:31 AM   #63
nwhairy

Another great chapter......and I'm left in the same state of arousal as the guys in the story.

MORE MORE MORE, please.
nwhairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 06:18 PM   #64
Aethi
getDare Sweetheart

First of all, I'd like to apologize for the longevity of time that it's been since I've last posted. Secondly, I have to say something: I'm not liking where this is going. This was supposed to be a very slow, in terms of sexual stuff, story. It wasn't supposed to get to any nudity until at least chapter ten, but that's obviously been abandoned. So would you, as a reader, prefer me to retcon some of the story in order to make it less sexual, or just go with it?

Old 06-01-2012, 09:03 PM   #65
Mr. Fun 21

Just go with it. I like it
Old 06-02-2012, 06:42 AM   #66
gayboi25

I agree, just go with it.

Ok: Wedgies, ice cubes, small insertion, some piss

limits: public, pain, involving others, scat, messy, blood
gayboi25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 05:36 PM   #67
Saphir
getDare Sweetheart

I think it's fine so far, even tho it was kinda fast...

The thing is you don't have to increase the sexual amount, you can still keep it on this level, have the night end at some point and continue at some other point later on, then with a "reset" of your amount of sexual content, being able to work on that then, without having to work over all before.

I still like it :P make the next chapter a little shorter tho maybe? xD just a little bit xD

Love <3
Saphir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 06:33 PM   #68
humplady52091
getDare Sweetheart

just go with the flow
Old 07-01-2012, 06:56 PM   #69
Aethi
getDare Sweetheart

All right, um, I have a little... side story if anyone is interested. I know I haven't posted for a hellishly long time, but I promise that I'm in the 'writing mood' now. Probably because I've been bored. xP Anyway, the point is I'm going to start posting again, and will be 'just going with the flow'. ^^

But the point of this reply was to give another option: let you see this "side story" (which will probably just end up being a dream sex encounter of Kyle when Spring rolls around), or post it when the time is right in the thread.

Oh, and for those of you who don't care about the story anymore, please come back and tell me what I did wrong! :O I need your helppp.

Old 07-01-2012, 08:26 PM   #70
Ryann

You have a great story here please continue it!
Old 07-01-2012, 10:16 PM   #71
Aethi
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter Twelve
Yeah, since I'm too lazy to look. Anyway, this is a short chapter, and I totally know I double-posted, but I didn't want to edit it in. Just.. send me a PM if I should have edited it in. Thanks for reading!

It was very strange to him, to see his erection. He quickly tried hiding it with his hands, but was more than afraid to. But then, all too soon, he was forcibly pushed to the ground and his legs were taped to his thighs. His member was throbbing against the soft carpet, tingling sensations were running through his body, and precum was dripping out.

Felix grinned at him, though Kyle couldn’t see it. “Well, then, I suppose you have to ask someone, don’t you?” Felix said, grinning horribly. At this moment, the rest of the group was feeling awkward, almost suspicious of Felix. Until now, it had been mostly games picking on Kyle, but now… now it was something else.

“What?!” Kyle asked from his uncomfortable position. “Fine, I’ll ask. Tyler, truth or dare?”

“Uh, truth, I guess,” the teenager responded.

Kyle sighed while he tried to think of something. “Um... Have you ever had an alcoholic beverage in your life?” he asked, trying to look up at Tyler, but failing at it. Everyone knew the answer to this, but no one seemed to object to it.

In fact, almost everyone seemed to just be quiet. The reality of the situation had dawned upon then, and Jonathon was even worried about Kyle. It was an interesting situation, and it seemed to be not in favor of Felix’s actions.
The game continued for a short while, with Kyle still stuck in his bondage. The only issue was that people were afraid now, afraid of what was going to happen. It only took two turns for someone to eventually ask Felix again. They all felt bad for Kyle.

Eventually, it came to Jonathon as the picker, and he asked Kyle a simple truth or dare, and defiantly, Kyle picked truth. It wasn’t that he had forgotten, it was that he was tired of everything, tired of being the one that was picked on. The question was asked, answered, and then Jonathon came over to help Kyle out of the bonds.

It was quick and easy, but certainly not painless. They managed to get the tape off without pulling out too much hair.

Then Kyle looked at Felix. “I need my clothes back, I’m going to bed.”

With a sigh, Felix started to strip and hand back the clothes one by one. He didn’t seem even slightly annoyed that Kyle was stopping; instead he seemed resigned to what was going on. One by one, they were handed to Felix; one by one, he slowly accepted the situation more and more.

Kyle tossed over Felix’s clothes and quickly put on his own. He no longer was even slightly erect; he was completely soft. After putting on his clothes, he muttered a “goodnight” to the group and left the room. He practically ran upstairs, and he realized he was getting angrier and angrier by the minute.

He found his way to the room, and by the point he was ready to punch a wall. He was pissed off. Why the hell would he do that to me?! Why the hell would he embarrass me like that? It was so confusing to Kyle, but he had to be strong. He couldn’t let his anger show. It went against everything that everyone had told him, but it was what he was going to do. He was going to remain calm.

He wasn’t going to let it show.

Last edited by Aethi; 07-03-2012 at 06:45 PM.
Old 07-03-2012, 05:49 PM   #72
Mr. Fun 21

Nice one. Oh poor Kyle hopefully he gets Felix back??

Advertisements
Kink Talk