Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: Who do you think should lose this bet?
Smelly Bitch. 99 64.29%
Blue Griffin 55 35.71%
Voters: 154. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-04-2012, 10:07 AM   #1
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Default Smelly Bitch VS. Blue Griffin

Smelly Bitch and I are in a bet. Were going to see who can get the most dares in within the week or so. The loser of this bet is not only going to have to do all the dares on this page, but an additional 10 dares from the winner. All you have to do is post who the dare goes to and the dare within their limits. In addition to this there is a poll for who you think should lose this bet. The person with the most votes at the end will become the other's messy slave for a week regardless of the outcome of the bet.
We will make sure to report on how each of the dares you posted went and the additional 10 dares from the winner too.
So let the posting begin!
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Blue Griffin for this post:
Old 07-04-2012, 11:43 AM   #2
mudwater

Default dare for Smelly bitch

Simple dare some where in public leave a dirty pair of panties where some one will find them
mudwater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 02:31 PM   #3
Silly bitch
getDare Devil

i really carnt wait intill blue losses im really going to make him suffer haha

I love sniffing people's dirty socks

Add me on kik bectheclown

Post Splat in my visitor message and I'll take a pie to the face! I love receiving gooey pies!
Silly bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 02:37 PM   #4
garder80
getDare Succubus

Send a message via MSN to garder80 Send a message via Yahoo to garder80

It looks kinda close so far

likes to do to slaves:
orgasm control/denial, control clothes, pain, punishments, various tasks, name calling, humiliation, bondage, spanking, gags and plugs
garder80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 02:39 PM   #5
humplady52091
getDare Sweetheart

Default for blue

ok so fill some water balloons with water and toothpaste and either a) put on a diaper and stuff it with them and the go sit down and such b) be naked and have them thrown at your or just pop them on your self c) both a and b d) if you to are doing this together and not over web have smelly throw them at you
Old 07-04-2012, 04:19 PM   #6
Yoursub

Blue griffin has a cool painting as an avatar but I had to vote for the lady of course
limits: cbt, crossdressing, public

Everytime I get a PM with ... + time limit:

"Lick my feet" = Clean the nastiest pair of shoes I can find with my tongue (can also use socks if you prefer)
"I shit on you" = Put shit on my face/in my mouth (can also use piss if you want)
"In yo face!" = Rub anything gross in my face
"eat dirt" = will eat dirt from the ground
"Surrender, slave" = I will submit to you via PM/chat
Yoursub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 08:44 PM   #7
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Default Day 1 results.

Alright, so right now I have 1 dare and so does Smelly. So don't gets your hopes up just yet Smelly.
As for the votes, with a it standing at 10-21, Smelly doesn't look good, hope you don't have much planned for the week.(Hopefully it's not a tie.) We still don't know who will lose this bet and do all these dares, but we have much more time for anything to happen. Keep Posting!

As for HumpLady's comment, no we are not doing this together.
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Old 07-04-2012, 09:58 PM   #8
Shades
getDare Devil

Alright, this is one you probably haven't done before:
Purchase some fresh beets (at least 3) from a local grocer, put them in a blender (cut up). Make the pureed. You should already have a good idea where this is going at this point in the dare.
Here is the fun part, rub the puree onto the following four areas; pecks, chest, groin, and forearms. use a lot and let it sit in place for at least 6 minutes. Be careful to do this over a surface that cannot get stained.
I want you to go in public for at least 2 hours (total) before showering. I recommend you wear long sleeves.

Right after your shower, rub oil into your hair (at least 1/3 cup unless you have short hair), and put on a diaper. In the diaper will go 1Lb bread dough in front (you find a good recipe and follow it until the rising step), and 2Lbs in the back. You must leave the diaper on for at least 6 hours (try to do your 'business' before hand) before you may shower.

I hope this is good enough.
Have fun, good luck, and godspeed.

Likes: Bondage,wetting, messy, enema, anal, humiliation, hidden public, sticky, masturbation, diaper, laxative, messing, lines, chance, rules, etc
Limits: Public, family, disgusting eating (poo/pee/cum), illegal, signature, extreme pain, photos/cam, cbt, unhealthy
By accepting a dare from Shades, you agree that you are at least 18 years of age, and the aforementioned assumes no liability for any actions taken thereof
Shades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 10:10 AM   #9
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Default Update!!!

While it is still anyone's game Smelly want to up the ante and add some forfeits for the loser in addition to doing all the dares, the 10 additional dares, and the results of the poll.

So here are my 3 forfeits if Smelly loses:
-Wear a clown costume while walking through town and have 2 giant balloons in the back of your panties. You must also be pied 10 time while walking through town.
-Must be covered in honey and feather, a marshmallow filled glove you your head, a beak, and yellow cheese cover feet. You must act like a chicken in front of your house for 1 hour.
-Must have a taco salad in your bra, a buritto in the front of your panties, a soft taco in each sock, and a quesadilla in the back of your panties. Wear this for half a day.
Full signature here!

Last edited by Blue Griffin; 07-05-2012 at 02:29 PM.
Old 07-05-2012, 10:17 AM   #10
marylandguy
getDare Succubus

go and fill 2 balloons up with chocolate syrup and put them in your bra...now continue to do your normal things but leave the balloons in for a day...if they do not pop out for a day, then you can find someone else and pop them over their head as a reward, but if they pop, you must continue your day like this, no cleaning up and at the end of the day you must completely cover yourself in chocolate sauce and let it sit for 2 hours

This sounds like an amazing idea...do either of you want to do this vote again with me? pm me and let me know what you think?

live:.cid.af960c28b1fda61b for skype

PM Dares

Likes- share pics of friends, stroking, cum control, tease and denial, edging, messy, cross dressing, line writing, humilation, fb friends, showing face

limits cbt, scat, drinking pee, illegal,

Kik marylandguygetdare
marylandguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 11:00 AM   #11
marylandguy
getDare Succubus

Mine was for smelly btw

live:.cid.af960c28b1fda61b for skype

PM Dares

Likes- share pics of friends, stroking, cum control, tease and denial, edging, messy, cross dressing, line writing, humilation, fb friends, showing face

limits cbt, scat, drinking pee, illegal,

Kik marylandguygetdare
marylandguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 01:03 PM   #12
Yoursub

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoursub View Post
Blue griffin has a cool painting as an avatar but I had to vote for the lady of course
Oh no! I thought if I vote for her I help her WIN, not lose! Sorry I'm so stupid sometimes
limits: cbt, crossdressing, public

Everytime I get a PM with ... + time limit:

"Lick my feet" = Clean the nastiest pair of shoes I can find with my tongue (can also use socks if you prefer)
"I shit on you" = Put shit on my face/in my mouth (can also use piss if you want)
"In yo face!" = Rub anything gross in my face
"eat dirt" = will eat dirt from the ground
"Surrender, slave" = I will submit to you via PM/chat
Yoursub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 02:01 PM   #13
Silly bitch
getDare Devil

blues three forfeits are
1. will wear a leotard with a stuffed bra and do the dance to single ladies in public
2.will let atleast 15 people egg him
3.will take a pie to the face for every post on this thred

I love sniffing people's dirty socks

Add me on kik bectheclown

Post Splat in my visitor message and I'll take a pie to the face! I love receiving gooey pies!
Silly bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 02:23 PM   #14
Shades
getDare Devil

Wow these are quite the stakes! Good luck to you both!

I guess another dare for Griff wouldn't hurt.
Put on a diaper and a bra. Fill the diaper with corn meal, uncooked rice, and syrup. Next, I want you to put on the tightest pair of shorts you own and a white shirt. Now go out for a walk for at least 78 minutes. You may reduce the time by 20 minutes if you do it in a crowded place like a mall.
Once you have finished the walk, you may remove the bra. But you must leave the diaper on for another two hours. Then you are free from this dare.
Have fun,
-Shades

Likes: Bondage,wetting, messy, enema, anal, humiliation, hidden public, sticky, masturbation, diaper, laxative, messing, lines, chance, rules, etc
Limits: Public, family, disgusting eating (poo/pee/cum), illegal, signature, extreme pain, photos/cam, cbt, unhealthy
By accepting a dare from Shades, you agree that you are at least 18 years of age, and the aforementioned assumes no liability for any actions taken thereof
Shades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 03:54 PM   #15
engman
getDare Sweetheart

A nice dare for Smelly_bitch then: you may only wear a small bikini for the same number of days as there are posts in this thread.
engman is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bet, blue griffin, dares, smelly bitch