Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 03-05-2008, 06:55 PM   #1
Sharkleg

Default Gay night [NON-FICTION]

Ok I just want to point out that I was 9 at the time.

So I was having a sleepover during the summer with my best friend Dylan. He was always a little queer. So anyway, around 9 pm, my mom had left us in our big pullout couch be. Dylan asked me, "Want to play TorD." Knowing that he really like this game i said yes thinking that it would be ok.

So he asked me T or D. I said D. He said straight off "tonight you will be gay and you will do any 'gay' dare I want you to do". I said yes not thinking how bad it would be. SO it went ok for a few turns. Then it was back to me. I said Dare.
He said "I dare you to pull down your pants and leave them there for 10 seconds." I said fine but you have to say on that side of the bed (we were only playing in the bed.)

I pulled them down and just laid there. Suddenly he started moving closer.
"Stop, thats creepy" So he stop and I pulled them up.
"Remember, I said you have to be gay, so you have to let me dosomething to you when I want to like if you were really gay."
"What???!!!!!!!!!!"
"You got the dare"
"Fine" so I ask Tord and he says D. I gave him the same dare as he gave me. He did it, put started edging toward me.
"Remember what you got dared" he said. I just sat there and he came up right next to me and just sat there. Then he pulled them up.
I then got truth and he asked me if I had ever seen a boy naked. I said no. Then he got this huge grin on his face.

I knew what he was thinking so when he got dare him to take his pants off and leave them off for the rest of the game. (I couldn't see anything this whole time because of the blanket.) he didn't seem to mind at all. Then I got dare and he suddenly said.....
Sharkleg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 06:59 PM   #2
cupbunny

Send a message via MSN to cupbunny

noooo, not the dots of death...., CONTINUE :O

cupbunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 11:32 AM   #3
Davros
Account Banned

If this is true, goddamit, it's fucking awesome.

Never leave us hanging on a cliffhanger! It's bloody ...
Davros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 03:51 PM   #4
Sharkleg

Then I got dare and he suddenly said.....

"I dare you to take of your pants too for the rest of the game. Not only that but you and I are going to lay here and I get to do stuff to you." I protested but he finally convinced me. I laid there for a while doing nothing and then he started moving closer to me while he was still laying down. "Ok here I go" he said. Suddenly I felt his hand around my penis. He started feeling all round it. (luckily I was to young to cum) At first it felt weird but then it felt normal. I smiled. (we were all like this when we were young.) He saw this and stopped. This was all funny. Sort of. "Ok, now you do this to me."

Since i was still under the dare, he forced me to. He guided my hand towards his and he made me grasp it. So I laid there for awhile. He was enjoying it. Then I noticed that his felt different then mine. Finally I was done so I let go. Then he got dare. After this experience I sort of wanted to get back at him but I was now a little interested.

I said "Ok, since you are so interested in my penis go get the flashlight over there." So he did. "Ok now lets......... (Note this is true and he is still queer.)
Old 03-06-2008, 04:30 PM   #5
doggey girl

go on pleeseeeee
Old 03-06-2008, 04:45 PM   #6
Ciandon

Yeah, this is good. Keep it up, and +rep for you!
Old 03-07-2008, 09:43 AM   #7
Sharkleg

...just take a look" So he and i both went under the bed and Dylan turned it on. We both looked. His was ten times bigger than mine. By age nine I still had a small dick. Then he suddenly came at me and this time I let him, but then I grab his and gave a hard tug.He didn't seem to mind so he did it to me. Then he asked me Truth or dare. By now I just wanted dare so thats what I said. HE dared me to lay down and let him lay on me I did so he laid on top of me. Then he started getting more of a hard on. Then I rolled him over and laid on him as well. For the rest of the night this is all we did. then we both slept naked and occasionally in the middle of the night he would feel me and I would feel him.

NOTE: THis is almost all true. Message me what you think is true or not and I will give you the 100% real story. It was to gay to put here.

Advertisements
Kink Talk