Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 03-09-2008, 05:54 PM   #1
BOBJONES

Default Soul Mate [fiction]

So energized, i grab his hand and pull him outside. i run to the trampoline with as much excitement as a 4 yearold opening christmas presents. I pull out my ponytail holder and let my hair carress over my shoulders. i whip it around a bit and pose for the camera that isnt really there. "come on brent," i yell. he winks and pulls off his shirt revealing a muscular chest. he climbs onto the trampoline and pulls me close. this is it, i think, this is my first kiss. he leans in and kisses me on the mouth. it is a simple closed mouther but for me, it works magic. i stand there kissing him, the california sunset reflecting over us. we stand there as one. i gaze deep into his eyes and find love. i lean in towards his ear and whisper "lets jump". later that night, i bring out sleeping bags and pillows along with a flashlight. as we cuddle on the trampoline and look onto the stars i know brent is the one.

the warm california sun envolopes us the next morning as we wake up. my phone rings and i quickly pick it up as to not awaken brent.

"hello, this is myles lamar. im calling on behalf of Sir Meanson Simmons. He has heard about your daring spirit and requests your presence at a truth or dare party. you may bring one friend. the dress is casual. please go to 123 West St., Easthills at 7:00 it shall end at 12:00am it is tonight, you are required to come or you may be bleckmailed."
and the line went dead...
Old 03-11-2008, 08:50 PM   #2
HSsportsstar 1

Send a message via AIM to HSsportsstar 1

yea keep going, this sounds good
HSsportsstar 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 09:15 AM   #3
Bebe_Gurl
Distinguished Member

Ooh Blackmail. Nice!
Limits:
Family, Permenent, EXTREEME pain ( I can take a little) I have to b able 2 clean it up easly...oh and nothing illegal
Have: Large butt plug, small butt plug, medium butt plug, diapers, twist ties for my sensitive lil nipples
Bebe_Gurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 03:25 PM   #4
doggey girl

Keep Going Keep Going

Advertisements
Kink Talk