Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 06-14-2015, 04:33 PM   #1
robin the slut

i started this dare a week ago and i still havent passed yet i got 24 hours for the first diaper time failed step 1 3 times and step 2 twice i tried both suppository and enema but couldnt hold either ill get my big girl panties back one day and ill let you know
robin the slut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2015, 05:35 AM   #2
Emerald diapers

Quote:
Originally Posted by robin the slut View Post
i started this dare a week ago and i still havent passed yet i got 24 hours for the first diaper time failed step 1 3 times and step 2 twice i tried both suppository and enema but couldnt hold either ill get my big girl panties back one day and ill let you know
Don't worry sweetheart potty training isn't easy for everyone! I'm sure you will get it eventually.

Likes: Diapers, Semi-Public, Poop, Pee, Age play, Sissy, Masturbation control, Spanking

Limits: Public, Long Lasting Dares, Anal, Dice Dares

Will Not: Eat Excrement or drink urine, wear used diapers anywhere but around the waist, Full public exposure, Anything Illegal or life destroying

My kik is Abrei52

I am an adult baby/diaper lover. If you want, pm me some diaper or baby dares and I will do them to the best of my ability!
Emerald diapers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2015, 09:38 PM   #3
Undisclosed

Great dare. I really want to try it but I'm just not sure when I would ever have enough consecutive time to do it =/

I might just try to do the amounts of time non-consecutively but it's not exactly the same.

Likes : Diapers, Wetting, ABDL, Babying, Spanking, Messing, Forced Regression/Diaper Use, Collar, Leash, Bondage, (Very) Light Chastity
Dislikes :Big Messes, Prolonged Mess, Pain, Writing Lines, Corner Time, etc.
Limits : Illegal, Public, Family, Suppositories/Things up the Bum, Extreme Pain, Pic/Video, Consumption of Excriment, Food Waste

Supplies List

PM Dares

Last edited by Undisclosed; 06-17-2015 at 11:37 AM.
Undisclosed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2015, 06:58 PM   #4
redfred1016

so i started the dare. and it hasnt been going well at all.

for my first roll i rolled a six, so i had to use an enema right off the bat.
then i rolled a 5 for punishments.

I didnt get to lucky with diaper time either. i rolled a 4 so i was incontinent for 24 hours. i drank alot that day too, so i went though a couple of diapers.

after that i started off on my training which was easy. i made it to the potty everytime without even a little accident. that was untill a few minutes ago, i was only an hour away from being promoted but my bowels started rumbling and i was nowhere near a bathroom. i only made it 30 steps untill i filled the back of my diaper with stinky poopy. and to make maters worse i rolled a 6 as a punishment. so i'm in the corner with poopy mushing onto my red butt cheeks.

after corner time i am going to start up my 24 hours again, wish me luck

Edit. It's 9:18 and I messed myself again. I'm never getting out of diapers

Edit again. i wet myself just a moment ago. really do not see me getting through potty training any time soon. at least i didnt get a punishment this time.
redfred1016 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2015, 02:30 PM   #5
redfred1016

So I finally made it to training pants. And everything went well. But not well enough, because I was at Walmart at one end of the store and I had to pee. I set the time ran to the bathroom and just as I started take of my diaper the timer went off. So close yet so far.

I started my new day back in diapers and had to poop only 2 hours into it. I walked every 15 steps and pushed real hard for 5 seconds. I wet myself before the poopy even came out. Defeated, I just let go and messed my diaper. I got corner time too.

I'm gonna be stinky forever
redfred1016 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2015, 03:08 PM   #6
robin the slut

i finally did it i never thought i could miss my panties so much or be so happy to wear them again
robin the slut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 03:46 AM   #7
Emerald diapers

Quote:
Originally Posted by robin the slut View Post
i finally did it i never thought i could miss my panties so much or be so happy to wear them again
Looks like we have our first winner! I'm about to start mine, tomorrow is day one!

Likes: Diapers, Semi-Public, Poop, Pee, Age play, Sissy, Masturbation control, Spanking

Limits: Public, Long Lasting Dares, Anal, Dice Dares

Will Not: Eat Excrement or drink urine, wear used diapers anywhere but around the waist, Full public exposure, Anything Illegal or life destroying

My kik is Abrei52

I am an adult baby/diaper lover. If you want, pm me some diaper or baby dares and I will do them to the best of my ability!
Emerald diapers is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
abdl, diaper, pee, spanking, toilet