Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 08-23-2008, 04:25 PM   #16
oreo_is_back
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via Yahoo to oreo_is_back

It really is quite simple dear. Don't pay too much attention to one thing in specific. Pay attention to alot of things, but brief discriptions. Doesn't have to be paragraphs,and paragraphs of discription. Just brief.
Old 06-10-2009, 06:20 PM   #17
slaver

Quote:
Originally Posted by oreo_is_back View Post
It really is quite simple dear. Don't pay too much attention to one thing in specific. Pay attention to alot of things, but brief discriptions. Doesn't have to be paragraphs,and paragraphs of discription. Just brief.
great please kepp it up i love it
slaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 09:32 PM   #18
garbonzo222

simply one of the best serieses i've read
Old 06-14-2009, 10:53 PM   #19
CodtsQ

this was started nearly half a year ago.... just wondering if your still writing on it...
CodtsQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 11:07 PM   #20
Trystaan
getDare Succubus

Mhm. I want to but I haven't really got any fresh ideas. Give me another week or two and I'll decide whether to continue.
Old 06-30-2009, 12:33 PM   #21
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

Oh my. W-O-W. This is fantastic, I read the first story and then I thought you'd stopped then I found this. This is fantastic. I hope you think of something and continue..

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

BettyBoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 01:47 PM   #22
Trystaan
getDare Succubus

Alas, I have returneth. I have also changed tense, for some odd reason. Now the story is back, I can't promise regular updates but I will try my best to do so

Enjoy
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
The pizza boy followed Tesni into the lounge, where on the table laid not only the rabbit vibrator but a variety of other items; including, ropes, clamps, belts, gags as well as many other items. Now if the Pizza boy was confused and excited before, you can think how he was feeling now! When Loren and Claire walked in the usual black attire he must have been ready to burst.

Claire took Tesni too the next room, whilst Loren had a private chat with the pizza boy, who was called Mark. She told him Mark could do whatever he liked with her for 45 minutes, using any of the equipment laid out before him. This of course included Tesni. His face lit up as he was realising the situation.

Tesni was brought back into the room, along with the rest of us slaves. We were told to watch and know that this would have happened had we lost the competition.

Mark called Tesni over and forced her too her knees. Tesni knew what she had too do and she started fumbling with his zipper. When she managed too reveal his cock, we all saw that it was very small and he was already hard and looked like he was ready to cum. Tesni started playing with his cock and balls, whilst licking the tip of his head, before running her tongue down his shaft. Just as she clamped her mouth round his cock, mark’s eyes closed and he shot his load, right into tesni’s mouth, the next hit her in the eye. As you can guess, she was not best pleased and was blinking her eye furiously to try and remove the sticky cum from it.

As we watched Loren laughed. Then she called up Bridie, and announced as she was the second looser of the task, she would be joining Tesni in her torture by Mark. At the mention of this Mark’s face lit up with all the twisted things he was going to do with them over the next 40 minutes…

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comments now, improvements, criticism will be greatly received. Along with any ideas anyone want incorporated into the story.

thanks and good night

xTrYsTaNx
Trystaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 06:05 PM   #23
storyboy

holy crap! you're back! i'll have skim through hell before i continue this.
storyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 11:48 PM   #24
happyharold

yay your back i loved this story and still do please write more
happyharold is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk