Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 09-15-2009, 03:17 PM   #1
Satincheeks
Account Banned

Default Panties in Public

This is a story that happened to me when I was 17, but I still remember very fondly. And yes, it actually happened.

So I was hanging out with a girl buddy of mine, the two of us were at the park because it was a really nice day. We were bored and started talking about our undies. She said she was wearing a black thong, and I told her I was wearing these big cotton ones. They were white and totally generic, with pink legholes and a waistband, with a pink flower in the front. Total granny panties, and a shyer girl would die getting caught in them. Me? I dreamt of the thought. Public nudity was a major turn-on.

So I say I gotta go to the bathroom, number one, and she says she'll come with. There's this little place in the park, with a toilet and some sinks. Only one toilet in the girl bathroom though. I go first, and I pull down my shorts and my panties, and she laughs at how big they are. I'm taking a piss so I cant get her to shut up, but when I'm done I wipe and pull up my panties, but leave my shorts down, being silly. I try to pants her, and I get her miniskirt down and I can see her ass. She pulls them up laughing, and I wash my hands, we get ready to go.

But she asks me about my shorts. I say I should keep them down, just for fun. Maybe no one will see, I mean, we didn't really see anyone there and I wouldn't die if a cute guy saw me in my big ol' granny panties. But she dares me to actually leave my shorts in the bathroom, and walk over to the tree. It's about a few bus-lengths away, and there was like, no one there. I up the dare.

I take off my shorts, and my shirt, and I'm standing there in a pink push-up bra and white granny panties, maybe just a little wet. So I start, walking very slow. Eventually I speed up, and by the end, I was jogging. I get to the tree and back, and nobody sees me. We're both laughing and she's amazed I pulled it off. So, then, she's like ''Walk this time''. I manage it again, actually going quite slow. At this point I'm so wet, and also a bit sweaty, so I dont think she could see it. Then she hits me with a chance of a lifetime.

''Take off your bra and crawl over there, and I'll give you ten bucks.'' I jump at this chance, and through off my bra. My nipples were clearly hard, but my heart was beating so fast and I was so turned on I didn't mind, she is my best friend afterall, I doubt she cares. So I get on all fours, with my bubble butt in the air. She grabs my waistband and gives me a firm wedgie, pusing the fabric against my crotch and turning me on alot. I was ready to blow, but I needed to do this to loosen myself up enough.

I crawl, well, more like walk, but like a dog on all fours. I get there, touch the tree, and look around. Not a soul. But I go back, and she starts to run away, with all my clothes! I had it. I went back into the bathroom, locked the door, and I started to masturabte. But what if I didn't get my clothes back? It turned me on some more. What if I was stuck like that? Even more. What if I had to go back home like that, or if she got bored and left? I continued, playing with myself through my panties. Such an amazing pleasure, and as a virgin at the time, something I always looked greatly forward to.

You know what comes next. Super satisfied, I unlock the door and look outside, and there she is. She gives me them back and I get dressed. She says she could hear me, and we hug, and I thank her, ten bucks richer. (I washed my hands of course) I was still quite horny so when I got back home I gave myself a hanging wedgie and managed to cum again, twice in one day. Of course I showered and then went to bed exhausted, but it was an amazing say that opened me up to alot of other hot experiences.
Satincheeks is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 8 users say Thank You to Satincheeks for this post:
Old 09-15-2009, 03:40 PM   #2
firenight
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to firenight Send a message via Yahoo to firenight

go on make it go on more
firenight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 03:44 PM   #3
Mick

haha that sounds like fun, being naked in public is also a turn on for me

Dislikes: pee and poop, mess, pain, cam, gay stuff, anal

16/male

[email protected] email mee
Mick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 10:11 PM   #4
Travis

Awesome, I wish I had a friend like yours!
Travis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 06:33 PM   #5
dragonator
getDare Devil

me too lol especially if she was female (im male btw lol)

i must do any dare that i get as long as this is a part of my signiture
I was dared to post my full erect length. my full erect penis length is 3 inches.
dragonator is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk