Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 09-10-2009, 09:01 AM   #1
seth18

Send a message via Yahoo to seth18
Default The Billionare Slave

Hello! It's me(What's my name again? )! Here's another fiction, tell me what you think!!!

!!!WARNING!!!

This story contains ALOT of sex content...

Lisa was 23 years old and in a boring dead end job. She was single, lived in a flat and appeared to have no future. However one day she met Steve and her life changed forever. Steve was a multi billionaire, lived in a mansion with three friends (Dave, Chris and Jane). He had one job opening: Slave.

Lisa was lucky. She had the most perfect figure possible and when steve saw her he wanted her. He offered her the positon of slave for eight months a year non stop and then four months off. He offered her a billion dollars every year. She accepted.

He took her to his house and told her to lie down while he examined her and tested her limits. He told her to shout when she wanted him to stop. He started easily. He atatched a clip to each of her niples and pushed a cucumber a couple of inches up her pussy. She was enjoying this and made no sound. He then decided to push it a bit further. He attatched 30 clips to each tit and pushed the cucumber 7 inches up her pussy. He then took out some ice cubes and melted 8 ice cubes in her ass.

She still made no noise. Steve was impressed. He took out the cucumber and replaced it with a douuble headed dildo. He looped it around and placed the other end up her ass and taped it in place. He then left and came back with handcuffs and string. He handcuffed her hands and feet and attached a pin to each end of the string and clipped them onto her nipples. Again she made no noise. He tried pulling on the string but nothing. He decided to ask her the limits. Her response was she can do anything and no limits except for..........

PUBLIC.

He was shocked. Out of all the punishments she could take she didn't like people. he decided to test this. he phoned dave, chris and jane and told them to hurry back. When they arrived he took them in to see Lisa. Immediately she freaked. He told her to stay still. She obeyed but tryed to hide herself. He removed the dildo and told her to spread her legs for the audience. She stayed still fo a while but then followed the instructions. They applauded her bravery and told her that she would be the perfect slave

To Be Continued

Dislikes: You.
Limits: 'You have to cause I say so'

Last edited by seth18; 09-10-2009 at 09:03 AM. Reason: Left out a few things...
seth18 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to seth18 for this post:
Old 09-10-2009, 02:43 PM   #2
molten man
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to molten man

Nice start. Keep it going!

26/m/straight
Kik: molten_man
molten man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 04:09 PM   #3
EnigmaNZ
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to EnigmaNZ

A million a year I could believe, but a billion, lol, now that is so far fetched as to ruin the story for me.
EnigmaNZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 04:45 PM   #4
seth18

I's kinda the point...

Old 09-10-2009, 04:49 PM   #5
seth18

Default Part Two

Lisa believed that she had done extremely well in impressing steve but was still waiting to find out if she had the job. She had spent all morning waitin for the phone call. All her friends had gone to the party at the town square so she was sat alone. She had to wait another hour before the phone rang. Steve's voice echoed through the phone.

"I'm afraid that we have not come to a decision yet between you and a girl named holly. We have one more test for you. If you pass your our slave. If you fail Holly is. Our only problem is your fear of public humiliation which we cannot have with our slave. If you want the job meet us in the usually deserted cafe near the town centre for your test."

Lisa knew the cafe well and headed for it at 2:45 she arrived 5 minutes early but Steve was already there. He told her that she needs to conquer her fear to get the job. She was scared but ready to face the test. He told her to to get naked in front of him. She hesitated but he assured her the cafe was empty as he owned it. she stripped and handed him her clothes. He told her to sit down. She took a seat. He asked her if she was scared. She nodded. "are you willing to do exactly what I say without questioning me. She nodded again. He led her towards a back room. He said before we try to conquer your fear, I need to make sure that you can definitely handle pain.

She looked into the room but all she could see was the back of a chair. He told her that he was about to push her to the limits and that this was his own invention. He led her towards the chair and told her to sit down. She sat down and steve closed the locks fixed on the chair which held her firmly in place. She looked more closely at the as he adjusted some settings on a nearby computer. There was a hole just in front of her pussy and as he pressed a button a chain came out below her arms. She peered at the two chains which had some clips and pins on the end. He attatched each chain to her tits and watches as the chains began to tighten. The clips pulled on her nipples as she began to wince. He stopped it when it was tight enough and pressed another button.

She felt something pressing against her pussy. She looked down and saw that a dildo was sticking out of the hole in front of her. However it was the biggest dildo she had ever seen. It loohed at least 12 inches long. At first she enjoyed it but every time it pumped into her it went slightly further. She was now at 8 inches and was still going. He pressed another btton and knew immediately what was happening. Another dildo was beginning to pump up herass as well. He told her to shout when it became too much.

After 15 minutes she was beginning tio feel in agony. She had 9.25 inches pumping into her pussy and 7.5 inches up her ass. He asked her if she had had enough but she shook her head. He pressed another putton and she immediately felt something smacking her ass hard. She felt like stopping it but she somehow managed to carry on. Half an hour later her ass was scarlet her nipples felt like they were about to rip off, she had 10 inches in her pussy and nine up her ass. Steve felt she had proved herself so stopped the machine. He untied her and let her relax for a bit. He told her that she had passed the first part of the test.

After an hour he sked if she was ready. She nodded. He ordered her onto all fours and attatched a dog leash. She knew she was going to have to go public. He led her outside onto the street and down the road. She shrieked with fear. She knew where they were heading. She pleaded with him to stop. He asked her if she was backing out. She shook her head. He told her that dogs must remain silent then. He led her towards the town square and towards the crowd of people. She had never been so scared. All of her friends were amongst the crowd. There was over a thousand people inthe square. He led her towards the front and then she saw the worst sight ever. Her friends (sophie, gary, jo, sally and mike) were pointing at her and laughing. She wanted to stop but accepted that it couldn'y get any worse. The flag pole was in the middle of the square and he was leading her towards it. He told her that this was her last chance to back out of this public humiliation and the job or she was going to suffer in front of everyone.

He handed her a thong and told her to put it on. It felt slightly too small but extremely strong. He told her that no matter what happens the thong will never rip. She walked into the middle of the crowd towards the flag pole. Steve told her to face the crowd. He went behind her and hooked something onto her thong. She smiled at the crowd in fear. Steve gave a thumbs up to someone and next minute Lisa was hoisted twenty feet into the air in the most painful wedgie she had ever suffered. The crowd was laughing applauding and taking pictures. She diverted her Eyes towards the flagpole where she notices a small message. "Congratulations You're Hired"

At least she knew that now it couldn't get any worse. She was slowly lowered back to ground. She looked around. Her friends were running towards her to comfort her. Steve was applauding. Sophie and Jo handed her some spare clothes as they headed home together to celebrate her success.

TO BE CONTINUED

Old 09-11-2009, 02:39 PM   #6
molten man
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to molten man

Really nicely written!

26/m/straight
Kik: molten_man
molten man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 04:15 PM   #7
seth18

Default Thanks!

Thank you, I'll have more out in a few days.

Old 09-12-2009, 02:46 PM   #8
BucsFan

Send a message via AIM to BucsFan Send a message via MSN to BucsFan Send a message via Yahoo to BucsFan

Might want to pre write this in MS word or something. You have plenty of spelling errors... Other than that, it's a little far fetched.... but I like it.
BucsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 05:32 PM   #9
seth18

know there's a few errors, sorry, but those tend to live within online stories! And it's supposed to be far-fetched, that's what makes it interesting, in a fiction, a pig could fall out of teh sky wearing a hula-skirt!

Old 09-13-2009, 09:33 PM   #10
BucsFan

Send a message via AIM to BucsFan Send a message via MSN to BucsFan Send a message via Yahoo to BucsFan

I like the far fetched. I have no problem with it. And you can minimize the errors by pre writing it in something that has spell check, like microsoft word, then copy and paste it in here. And I am only telling you this, because you specifically asked us to tell you what we thought.
BucsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 10:20 PM   #11
seth18

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucsFan View Post
I like the far fetched. I have no problem with it. And you can minimize the errors by pre writing it in something that has spell check, like microsoft word, then copy and paste it in here. And I am only telling you this, because you specifically asked us to tell you what we thought.
Yes, I know, I'm just saying how I've planned this, lol! And I know, I should spell-check, lol...

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
billionare, dare, slave