Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 03-29-2018, 08:46 PM   #1
useme871

Default Keeping Track of these insignificant breasts

This is to 'keep track of things'. I have some requests from ma'am and rather than blogging this seems like a better option.
Yes, the breasts are still 'insignificant'.
I am not allowed to use the bathroom until 10pm tonight, Ma'am wants to continue bladder training.
I am to continue pumping on a regular schedule and freeze the excess breast milk as I have been doing. Starting April 1, 2018 ma'am will give new instructions.
I will be seeing ma'am shortly, there have been discussions about my inability to properly swallow and concern about my ass again.

Maybe: chastity, movement restriction,release training

No: Scat. Public, writing, permanent, pics, no IRL doms, diapers

43/f
pubic hair permanetly removed
32AA

vibrator, nipple clamps, anal plugs, whip, leg spreader, breast clamps,

Last edited by useme871; 03-29-2018 at 08:50 PM.
useme871 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2018, 11:52 PM   #2
MrCharcol
Distinguished Member

Your breaststroke really are insignificant..32AA when lactating...Ma'am must like your boyish look

Emily giving me her submission was the best gift I have ever received, and subbing to her was fun, but now she knows her place.

I want to thank my beautiful and devoted muse for her friendship , her erotic mind and for being my Danger Twin

Read her amazing story: My Stupid Boyfriend http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=139366
MrCharcol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2018, 11:42 PM   #3
useme871

My breasts are insignificant, the only purpose is to produce milk. To provide ma'am a means for punishment and satisfaction. Insignificant breasts allow ma'am to inflict pain and punishment along with humiliation. Ma'am does like and appreciate the physical appearance of her property. That is why she keeps such copious measurements and notes. Insignificant breasts do make for difficult needle play at times.

Tomorrow or shortly thereafter ma'am and I will discuss some new expectations and try to plan a meeting/weekend.

I have not gone to the bathroom from 5pm-10pm the last 2 evenings. Then from 10pm-9am as instructed by ma'am. Between the hours of 9am and 5pm I am not on restriction or when I am at work.

I would like to ask ma'am about an anal speculum.

43/f
32AA

Last edited by useme871; 03-31-2018 at 11:44 PM.
Old 04-02-2018, 12:21 AM   #4
useme871

A few things have come to mind to ask ma'am about
1. an anal speculum or anal spreader for her to utilize
2. nipple 'locks', small jewelry that looks or acts like a locking device
3. develop a strict bathroom schedule for when I'm at home
4. would ma'am like me to consume breastmilk on a regular basis and if so how/when etc.

I'm hoping to be able to have a couple phone calls with her this week, but it all depends on both our schedules and timing. We would like to plan a long weekend in April but again,scheduling.

43/f
32AA

Old 04-02-2018, 02:34 PM   #5
MrCharcol
Distinguished Member

I wish you the best of luck with scheduling a meeting with Ma'am, I think by the amount you are blogging/ posting, you are missing her sadistic hand. I hope Ma'am is into analysis play and maybe she can start to measure the dilation of your anus with the speculum.

And I sm intrigued by the nipple locks would this be like metal shields/ nipple pasties held in place by a piercing?

Mr Charcol

Emily giving me her submission was the best gift I have ever received, and subbing to her was fun, but now she knows her place.

I want to thank my beautiful and devoted muse for her friendship , her erotic mind and for being my Danger Twin

Read her amazing story: My Stupid Boyfriend http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=139366
Old 04-03-2018, 12:47 AM   #6
useme871

Default Making progress today

Today was a good day, I was able to speak with ma'am on the phone for quite some time. We discussed the possibility of a long weekend visit and incorporating some new activities. She said she would look into the nipple jewelry that resembles a padlock. As always she is willing to consider anything that adds to anal humiliation. I am to continue pumping my breasts and she will give further instructions on if I am to consume the milk. No formal bathroom schedule was provided yet. I am still on orgasm denial and confirmed that I have not broken that.

I was instructed to contact my ex husband (we separated last year) master871 and have a conversation with him. I am still on decent terms with him and the master/sub situation with him is in a holding pattern. I called master and we are going to meet in a couple days to 'discuss a few very important matters that were brought to his attention'.

I do not have any issues resuming a dom/sub situation with my ex. We are better as friends and as dom/sub than as married partners.

As required: my breasts remain insignificant, their sole purpose is to produce milk. On occasion they are a pathway to punishment. Otherwise they are useless and an embarrassment to all.

I will continue to update as often as possible.

43/f
32AA

Last edited by useme871; 04-03-2018 at 01:05 AM.
Old 04-22-2018, 12:57 AM   #7
useme871

I did see master this weekend, I may post an update. I was not able to see him last weekend as I was sick. Tonight I am sore and raw as can be expected. What i can share is we are making progress and I expect in another week or 2 for things to be a full D/s mode again.

Orgasm denial has not been lifted.

My breasts are insignificant and are a disappointment. I should be embarrassed.

43/f
32AA

Old 06-09-2018, 10:46 PM   #8
useme871

My breasts remain insignificant and disappointing. I have not been released from orgasm denial. "life" in general has gotten in the way for both master and myself the past couple months. We both are hoping for some time tomorrow to reconnect and return to D/s. I am going on 5 months with out an orgasm, some days are frustrating, other days I don't even think about it. The goal should remain the same: to offer my ass to master with out hesitation and allow (master) full access to body.

43/f
32AA

Old 06-16-2018, 04:24 PM   #9
useme871

Today (6/16/18) begins a new adventure- I am plugged. This is a huge step, not only allowing Master access to my ass but then closing off my ass on a semi-permanent basis. Quite honestly I was expecting more pain and sensation- starting with a small plug for now. Master ordered 2 complete sets, both with small/medium/large; one being regular and one being 'heavy' weighted. I am going to let this small regular plug stay and see what happens. I do have permission to remove if I become uncomfortable.

For those who may wonder- the 'heavy' set is blue at the bottom, the regular set is light green, orange and light blue based on size.

43/f
32AA

Old 07-21-2018, 11:45 PM   #10
useme871

The ass plugging is going very VERY well. I have been plugged basically every night for five weeks and almost continually from Saturday afternoon until Monday morning. I am allowed a short break in the evening/morning. The distraction of the plug, the internal sensations, the obvious stretching that is taking place; all are intense and pleasurable.

Now if I could focus on my nipples.

43/f
32AA

Old 07-21-2018, 11:58 PM   #11
jacknickson

I have a dice dare for you, since you're already plugged, definitely put the nip clamps on, during the dare

You will need a vibrator, and a timer, and a hairbrush, and a plug or something you can use to plug

Roll 3 dice
Dice 1 - how high to set the vibrator (1-2 = low, 3-4 = medium, 5-6 = high)

Dice 2 - how long you have to keep the vibrator on your special area (take the number you got x5 so if you rolled 4 that's 20 minutes)

Dice 3 - how many times to use the hairbrush to swat the bottom, (1-2 = 10, 3-4 = 20, 5-6 = 30)

plug your bottom before you begin, if you cannot make it through your time without coming, you have to leave the vibrator on your special area till the time runs out, and do 20 swats to your bottom and try again until you complete it.

Good luck and please give a detailed report here!
jacknickson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2018, 03:58 PM   #12
MrCharcol
Distinguished Member

Very impressive, is your Master going to increase the time length or size of plug? And have you heard from Ma'am recently?

Advertisements
Kink Talk