Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 06-04-2020, 05:34 PM   #1
Ponies
Silly Little Filly

Default A Day in Ponyville Adventure - Pinkie Pie

Pinkie’s Path: See opening thread here!

You make your way down the dirt path and out of the forest. A small town seems to be opening up in front of you. Ponies seem to be walking, and flying everywhere. You even see some with horns. As you get near the heart of town you see something whizzing towards you. Before you can react a pie slams into your face.

Roll 1D4

Spoiler:

1: You get hit in the face by a meringue pie.
2: You get hit in the face by a whipped cream pie.
3: you get hit in the face by a custard pie.
4: you get hit in the face by a buttercream pie.

“What was that for!” You shout as you wipe it off your eyes. A rainbow blur shoots past you giggling and takes to the sky. Another pony nearby is laughing at you. You turn to glare at the overly pink pony.

“Sorry! That wasn’t meant for you I promise.” The pink pony starts snorting in her giggles “but you should see the look on your face.” She hops over and licks part of the filling off. “Tasty.”

“Gross.” You push her back.

“Aww, I’m sorry.” Her eyes light up. “Wait a second! I don’t know you!”

“Yeah.” You roll your eyes “Is this how all you people act? Just running around throwing pies at people?”

“People?” The pink pony says in confusion. “Ooh, you must be one of those humans Twilight has talked about, what are you doing in Equestira?”

You frown at the word. “Equestria? Is that where I am? How do I get back to earth?”

“Yuppers! Equestria, Ponyville to be specific. I’m Pinkie Pie, what’s your name?”

You give her your name.

“Yeah, that doesn’t make much sense given your cutie mark.”

“Cutie mark? You ask and look to the back side where she is staring, on it you notice a tattoo of two squashed cupcakes.

“I’ll just call you cupcake!” Pinkie Pie laughed “I have never met a real human before, well I guess you are kind of a pony. That is so funny!”

“It is?” You ask getting annoyed “Where can I find this Twilight? Does she know how I can get home?”

“No need to worry about that, the portal to your world opens tonight. Ooh I know! While we wait I will show you around.”

“I really don’t think that’s a very good.” You don’t get to finish your sentence as she starts pushing you though town. You enter a building that looks like a bakery.”

“This is where I work! I still need to finish some baking, but after we can hang out. Oh I know you can help!”

“Really, Pinkie Pie.” You sigh “I think I should be going?”

“Where?” Pinkie asks

“I umm, well I guess I don’t know.” Your stomach rumbles.

“Only one cure for an empty stomach! Come on.” Pinkie hops into the kitchen. “The faster we finish baking the quicker we can get you full and do some pranking.”

You smile a bit, pranking doesn’t sound like such a bad idea. “Well what do we need to do?”

“First! Cake!” Pinkie hops over and starts pulling out ingredients faster then you can comprehend. You look as she is standing on a stool reaching to a high shelf.

“Pinkie are you sure that is such a good…”

Spoiler:
A bag of flour falls covering the both of you from head to hoof.

“Idea.” You shake you head.

“Oopsie.” Pinkie laughs “why don’t you just hold tight for a second. I’ll be done faster then you can say Pinkie Pie.”

Once again you are left with doubt, then before your eyes you watch as a cake is baked in a time that is in no way possible. “All done!” Pinkie hops over, lets go.

“Fine.” You say and follow her out into the town once again.

“Now then, who should we prank first?” Pinkie looks to you expectantly.

“Umm, I don’t know anyone.” You remind her “And I am still kind of hungry.”

“Oh yeah, well just pick somepony, we will get lunch after.”

“Fine.” You look around, if you can get this over with maybe you can have some lunch. You see a yellow bird pony with a pink mane. You tilt your head. “How about her? That yellow bird girl.”

Pinkie snorts “That’s a pegasus pony, and sorry but Fluttershy is off limits.” She whispers in a tone that is almost a yell “She’s shy!”

The yellow pony looks over and blushes before flying off quickly.

“Fine, how about.” You look around and see the blue pony that laughed at you from before. “Her.” You point your hoof to the cloud she is napping on.

“Ooh, Rainbow is always a good target, in fact she is who your pie was meant for.” Pinkie laughs “So what should we do?”

“What do you normally do?”

“All kinds of things!” Pinkie laughs “I got it! Take this.”

Pinkie reaches into her mane and grabs a can of something. It takes you a moment to figure out how to hold it in your hoof. “Just point it up there and let it loose! Its my own custom fun string.”

“So like silly string?” You roll your eyes, not much of a prank.

“Sortof… But well, it does a bit more then that.” Pinkie giggles “Give it a try.”

Spoiler:
Moving under the cloud you raise your hoof to press the button, just as you are about to spray the pegasus she jumps up and slams into the cloud. Cold water pours over you. (Take a cold shower fully clothed.)

“Gonna have to do better then that!” The pony flies down. Where Pinkie is laughing at you once again. “Nopony out pranks Rainbow Dash.” She flys off.

“Okay maybe I should have warned you about Rainbow Dash.” Pinkei smiles “At least you are clean now.”

“Yeah and freezing.” You shiver.

“Well lets get some lunch then.” Pinkie walks back to the building from before, you sit down at one of the tables and she comes out with two a large cakes and sets one on each side of the table. “Well what are you waiting for?”

“Umm? How do I eat this?” You ask. For an answer you see Pinkie Pie shove her whole face into the cake and eats it in two bites.

“When in Equestria.” Your sake your head and mimic her, it doesn’t work out quite as well for you as frosting gets all over your face. (Eat a cake with only your mouth)

“That was tasty!” Pinkie looks up and grins “You kinda got some on you.”

“You think.”

“Well, now then what should we do now?” Pinkie asks

“Can I go home?”

“Noppers, at least not yet! I know, follow me.” Pinkie takes off in a flash and you have to run to catch up to her. (Run around the block)

“So, what are we doing?” You pant out of breath.

“Shopping!” Pinkie says excitedly “There is a pony around here who I need to get back.”

“Better work out better then last time.” You laugh

Roll 1D6 to choose what you buy.

Spoiler:
1: a bottle of syrup
2: a bottle of cholate syrup
3: a tub of ice cream
4: a bag of candied strawberries
5: a tub of marshmallow cream
6: a tub of baby powder

“Ooh good choice!” Pinkie approves and quickly pays for the item. “Now then follow me.”

You are starting to have a bad feeling about how you keep following this pony, but decide to give in, after all you admit you are curious who she plans on gunging. The two of you enter a rather upscale looking dress shop. Pinkie motions you to be quiet as you slip up the stairs and into a bedroom.

“Should we be up here?” You ask worried it sure does feel like breaking and entering.

“Uh huh.” Pinkie whispers and points to a door reaching into her mane she retrieves a bucket, you decide not to ask how much she has stored in there. You watch as she transfer your purchase to the bucket.

“There.” Pinkie whispers “Now careful how you place it.”

You see where Pinkie is pointing to the top of the door, you roll your eyes and perch the bucket on top. Pinkie grins and yells out. “Rarity! Come up to your room quick you have to see this!”

The two of you hide behind the bed as hoof steps come running up the stairs. “Pinkie Pie!” The pony named Rarity yells “How many times do I have to tell you not to enter my room without permission.”

“Wait for it.” Pinkie whispers with a giant grin. You hear the door fly open but no splash or shriek.

“Umm?” You ask quietly

Pinkie shrugs and stands up with you. The two of you see a pure white unicorn holding the bucket in an aura of magic. “Oh shoot.” Pinkie says quickly and ducks under the bed. You are too slow as the bucket is thrown onto you.” (Dump the bucket of mess over yourself.)

“Hey!” you yell upset.

“Darling, you are the one who wanted to make a mess of me.” Rarity eyes you up and down. “Sorry I did not realize Pinkie Pie brought someone new on her pranks.”

“Yeah, I guess I deserved that.” You pout but can’t help but feel how beautiful the unicorn in front of you are as you stare.”

“I am Rarity, it is nice to meet you?”

“Cupcake!” Pinkie yells as she hops back up giggling at your messy state. “Rarity got you good.”

“Yes, I suppose I did.” Rarity rolls her eyes “Really darling you could do better then to get into too much trouble with this one, most of the time her pranks backfire.”

“I am staring to understand that.” You say dryly.

“Rarity nods, I am afraid I must get back to work, and I really am sorry. Feel free to use my shower to clean up.” She glares at Pinkie pie before levitating a towel over “You will clean up this mess.”

“Fine.” Pinkie says and pushes you towards the bathroom. “Go ahead and clean up.”

“Doing as your told you go take a shower.” (You can clean up and change into new clothes at this point)

When you exit the shower you find Pinkie Pie waiting, you wonder how she cleaned the mess up so quickly, but have learned some things are best left unasked. The two of you make your way back down the stairs.

“Pinkie Pie, Cupcake, can you come into my work room for a moment before you leave.”

Spoiler:
The two of you do as asked and walk into the work room. A bucket falls from the door and covers both of you with glitter. Then in a flash of magic two large bows tie into your mane.

“Gotcha.” Rarity laughs and pushes both of you out and slams the door.

“Ponies are weird.” You can’t help but laugh at the state the two of you are in. Pinkie grins.

“I think its time for a break from pranking.” You say dryly

“Fine.” Pinkie agrees “Lets go talk to Twilight about getting you back home.”

“Now finally a good idea.” You say happily. The two of you take off catching some giggles from ponies that see you. (If public is not a limit go for a 20-minute walk in your current state, otherwise do 10 minutes of exercise at home)

The two of you come upon a large castle. You feel a little nervous, but Pinkie hops up to the doors and enters without a care. “Twilight are you in?” She yells at the top of her lungs.

“Yes Pinkie Pie.” a Purple Pony with wings and a horn walks in. She giggles at the two of you. “How can I help you?”

“Umm, Pinkie says you might be able to help me get back home? To earth?”

Twilight’s eyes light up. “Oh wow, you are a human? She looks at your state once again and touches the bows with a hoof. “Rarity’s enchant no doubt.” She looks to Pinkie “So you met a human in Equestria and the only thing you could think of do was to try and prank other ponies?”

“Yuppers.” Pinkie hopped around.

“I hope you are not too upset with her, Equestria really is a great place. Do you mind me asking how you ended up here?”

You tell Twilight you remember going to bed the night before and waking up in the forest. Before you know it you are in a library sitting bored while she does research.

“Psst.” You look over to Pinkie who is motioning to you. “I was thinking we could.”

“No Pinkie.” Twilight yells “No pranking me.”

“Fine.” Pinkie pouts

Seeing the upset pony you can’t help but feel your mischievous side coming out. Remembering a kitchen you get up. “I’m going to go get a drink if that’s okay.”

Twilight waves a hoof and you take off. Finding the kitchen you make two cups of tea, in a third you pour in hot sauce. Laughing you make your way back upstairs and wink to Pinkie Pie. “I got us all some tea.” You set it down on the table, in the dark of the library which has no windows you panic as you forgot which was which.

Spoiler:

Fill two cups with an ounce of water or tea, and one with hot sauce. Blindfold yourself and mix them up. Pick one at random and drink. Hopefully, you get lucky.

Unlucky: “Hot!” you yell out and both poines look at you, Twilight levitates the cup over and laughs “You deserve that one.”
Lucky?: You take your sip and eye the other two. Twilight quickly starts moving around. “Hot!”
“Well of course it is silly, its tea!” Pinkie yells”
“No I mean.” She turns to glare at you. “I guess pinkie was a bad influence.”
She lights up her horn and pours a pen over to you. You take it in your mouth and look at her questioningly.
I would like you ton write your contact information if you don't mind, in case I ever end up on earth again.
"Oh okay." You click the button with your tongue and ink squirts out the end all over your foreleg.
(Break a pin and drip the ink around your arm.)
Both Pinkie and Twilight break out into laughter.

“Now then hopefully we learned a lesson? Twilight smiles

“Yes.” You admit.

Twilight walks over and gives you a friendly nuzzle “Although sometimes pranks can be fun there is a time and place. The portal should be opening any second now. I still want to research how you got here a little more, but it is safe for you to return.”

You nod and follow the two ponies deep into the castle where a mirror sits. “Bye Cupcake it was really fun meeting you, I hope you came come back to Equestria someday!”

“It’s been an experience.” You laugh “But I have to admit you ponies are kind of cool.”

“Bye bye!” Pinkie reaches into her mane and pulls out another pie, slamming it into your face as you get pushed though the poral.

Roll 1D4

Spoiler:
1: You get hit in the face by a meringue pie.
2: You get hit in the face by a whipped cream pie.
3: you get hit in the face by a custard pie.
4: you get hit in the face by a buttercream pie.

You find yourself outside back on earth as several people look at where you just appeared with a pie tin stuck to your face.

Loves: MLP, pics, cute things, acting girly, xdressing, embarrassing shopping, wetting
Likes: Rules, hypnosis, age play, makeup, humiliation, spankings, public
Limits: friends & family, live cam, public nudity

PM Dares | My Rules
Surprise Me!
Today's Role Rules: Mare

Kik: poniesgd
please turn me into an uncontrolled bedwetter

Last edited by Ponies; 06-04-2020 at 08:15 PM.
Ponies is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk