Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-11-2023, 11:32 AM   #1
Sumiko

Key Trapped in diapers.

Hello everyone!

Starting Wednesday-Sunday 9/13/23 4pm est-9/17/23 10pm est. I will be trapped in my pretty diapers while my floors gets refinished. I will have access to ny bathroom but would rather not use it more than once a day for showers. I will be trapped in my room during this time and need help to prevent boredom. I can leave through my bedroom sliding glass door to get food and "supplies" please see my links before for toys, likes, and dislikes.

Kik yaoipasta
Sumiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2023, 06:23 AM   #2
bbob
getDare Sweetheart

If you're going to be wearing diapers like a baby you should eat like a baby as well. Go to the grocery store after you're diapered and buy yourself enough baby food for at least one meal per day. While the cashier is ringing you up wet yourself.
Old 09-12-2023, 10:15 AM   #3
Sumiko

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbob View Post
If you're going to be wearing diapers like a baby you should eat like a baby as well. Go to the grocery store after you're diapered and buy yourself enough baby food for at least one meal per day. While the cashier is ringing you up wet yourself.
That sounds like a pretty easy task. Amy recommendations on what type of baby food to get? I like the ones in the squeeze tubes the best but I'm willing to try anything that doesn't need to be heated up.

Kik yaoipasta
Old 09-12-2023, 11:48 AM   #4
Sumiko

This begins in 25 hours! Anyone else want to help me prevent the impending boredom? I'm planning on giving myself a 2L ice water enema and putting one of my but plugs in and trying to hold it for 30 minutes. I know I'm probably going to fail and be filling my diaper pretty quickly. ��

Kik yaoipasta
Old 09-12-2023, 11:55 AM   #5
SageLeech
Longtime User

Every time you use the diaper you must hump something for 2 minutes.
Would it be to much to say you must have permission for each diaper change?

Likes,Dislikes,Limits
My Tools

PM Dares

KIK: ieech
Twitter: @SageSwitches
SageLeech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2023, 08:28 AM   #6
Sumiko

Day one went without any issues.

After work I immediately ran to the bathroom and filled myself with a very full 2L enema. I didn't feel like grabbing my plug so I clenches as hard as I could. Managed to hold it for about 5 minutes before letting it all out. I put my diaper on with lots of baby powder before going to the store. I got 20 jars of baby food, so that's four per day. Dinner was plums organics pear spinich and pea, just peaches, apple blackberry and oats, and sweet potatoes.

The rest of the night was very uneventful other than every tine I wet myself I hummed my stuffy for two minutes. Today I'll be asking people on KIK if I can change my diaper once it's close to or is leaking.

I'm still in my wet diaper from yesterday since it can hold lots of pee. I'm hoping it will get close to leaking soon!Breakfast today was apple raspberry yogurt, strawberry banana granola, sweet potatoes corn, and zucchini peak kale baby foods. I didn't really care for the one with kale but it was healthy I guess. My diaper is pretty wet but not close to leaking.

Kik yaoipasta

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bored, diapers, punishment, tasks/dares, trapped