Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 06-29-2021, 12:31 PM   #1
littlegrey

Default Cabin 11: Summer Camp Story

That alarm. It blares and blares every flipping day and I am sick to the back teeth of it. I hate it.

“Nancy for the love of God will you get up and turn that damn alarm off?”

That would be my mother. The foul mouthed psycho-maniac I have come to absolutely bloody adore. She’s my hero. Probably my soul mate. And that would probably be because I don’t have any other soul mate.

I’m Nancy. 18, in my final year of high school and I have never had a boyfriend. Heck, I’ve never even been kissed. Now don’t get me wrong; it’s not like boys haven’t tried to hook up with me. But that’s the issue - boys just want to hook up. I want love. At least, that’s what my mom tells me I want anyway. And Mom is always right.

But this summer is my big shot. My really big chance to find the love of my life. I’m going to ‘Jesus Saves Summer Camp’ down at Lake Tahoe. And I am SO excited. You’ve no idea. I have begging my mom to let me go to this camp for years but she’s so over protective it isn’t even funny. It’s a mixed-sex camp for Christians and it’s 5 weeks long. All my friends from church and school go and I genuinely cannot wait. It might seem a bit old for summer camp but this camp is for 16 - 21 year olds only; so it’s a really mature camp.

“Jesus wept, Nancy. Turn that alarm off and get ready for school.”

I digress. The alarm. I knock it off and nip into the bathroom to get a quick shower. I steer clear of the mirror first thing in the morning - it’s not good for my mental health to see my B cup boobs and messy, blonde hair first thing in the morning.

I guess I should mention that even though I say so myself, I’m not unattractive. I’m about 5’ 6’ with bleach blonde hair just past my shoulders that I usually wear in a high pony and I’m fairly slim. I spend a good lot of time running and cycling when I’m not studying so it helps me to stay in shape. I’m a 34B in a bra but I’m working really hard on growing them to a C so stay tuned x

My phone beeps beside the sink. I know who it is before I lift it.

‘I know you’re running late. You’re always late on the last day. Hurry the f up biatch’

I reply: ‘You know me so well, Brooke. I won’t be long. Promise bbz x’

I hop in the shower. I really should shave but I don’t have time and besides, who’s going to be fingering it besides me today anyway? I wonder do I have time to…no. No I do not have time for that. Later. It’s throbbing a little at even the thought of being touched but I’ll just have to ignore it and take care of it when I get home. Brooke and I are comparing our packing lists today as she’s been before and I haven’t so I can’t wait to see what I need to bring.

Chat soon
Nance xx

Please leave feedback on my stories, it's always good to know if people are enjoying them.

Also, if you would like to chat,discuss story ideas or play t or d, please kik me at littlegrey2012

You know you love me
xoxo
Little Grey
littlegrey is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 6 users say Thank You to littlegrey for this post:
Old 06-29-2021, 02:26 PM   #2
sexyseniorctzn
Distinguished Member

Off to a good start. Can't wait to see where it goes.

Click my album for a picture of most of my toys. Will use them on cam.

Limits are anal, excrement, involving other people, illegal, lasting marks no cross dressing any nudity will use a mask or no face.

Growing old is a good thing we all want to do but I don't have to BE old.
Whereby whereby.com/sexyseniorctzn

Kik: dogjockey

Skype Dogjockey Bearman
sexyseniorctzn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2021, 07:56 AM   #3
littlegrey

Default Chapter 1.2: School’s Out

School was never my favourite place to be; I don’t know many people who do think school is their favourite place to be, but it certainly isn’t mine. I do play; mainly Bs and a few Cs but I never fail. Well, except for one time I flunked Math but we do not ever discuss that.

I arrived today greeted to a screaming Brooke running across the lawn, past the giant fountain with a statue of one of our founders…or a President…never sure which, and into the parking lot. Come to think of it, that statue may be of a squirrel.

Brooke linked arms with me and, breathless from running and screaming, simply and calmly said, “3 hours til Summer. 1 day til camp.”

One of the best things about this summer camp was that it started the day immediately after we all got out of school; it was the perfect way to start the summer break and totally allowed you to spread your wings away from home as you unwind from the pressures of the academic year.

“Oh. My. Days. I am so excited. I can genuinely hardly believe my Mom is letting me go. You did a great job that day you came round to tell her about your experience; I think that really did sell it for her.”

“Well good cause frankly it was all bullshit.”

I flinched, but tried not to let it show. My Mom swore - she wasn’t a Christian - but Brooke and I did not. When we were little and used to have sleepovers we used to say bad words under the blanket and giggle for hours, but not now. It sounded weird coming out from her so freely.

“What do you mean? I thought you said - “

“Nancy, listen. I think it’s about time I told you the truth about this summer camp. Because honestly, I think you’ve got the totally wrong impression.” By now Brooke had let go of my arm and was facing me with her arms folded. This Brooke was bossy.

“Well what is it like then?”

“We’re going to be late for class.” She paused. Thinking. “I’m already packed. Why don’t I stay at yours tonight? We can say it’s because we want to be ready to set off early. I’ll tell you all then.”

“Tell me all what?!” I’ll admit I was a little bit freaked out now.

“Tell you all about why it’s nickname is Camp Dare, of course.” She smiled. Looking back, that smile should’ve told me all I needed to know.

Please leave feedback on my stories, it's always good to know if people are enjoying them.

Also, if you would like to chat,discuss story ideas or play t or d, please kik me at littlegrey2012

You know you love me
xoxo
Little Grey
littlegrey is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to littlegrey for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
camp, dares, lesbian, sex, summer