Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 08-08-2020, 05:31 AM   #1
SadisticDrake

Male 27/male/master seeks 18-30/female/slave in (see post)

27/male/master seeks 18-30/female/slave in (see post)

Hello there, and thank you for taking the time to look at my ad. As it states above, I'm looking for a slave to own and control (preferably in the US, but will take others if we can nail down a time to talk). I hope that by the time you have finished looking at this ad, I have conveyed what I'm looking for and you feel like you can approach me with any questions.

About me:

I've honestly been called a "nice" master in the past as I do tend to take care of those I have in my possession. This is entirely true, though I believe that a good master should always take care of their slaves. I do have a bit of a sadistic streak (hence my name) and will from time to time ask something painful, humiliating, etc. from you. I have around 8 years of experience as an online master, having the most interest in being in control of my slave's day to day activities outside of work or family obligations.

I will not ask you to do anything illegal or extremely dangerous as then I would lose you and have to be searching again. Which, if I am to be totally honest, is an annoying process as not all slaves are a good match for me. I will respect your limits, though I may push from time to time to see if those limits can change or adapt to a situation.

I do not ask for pictures, or videos, for every task and will understand that if you're either, not able to send them, or will send them without your face/any discerning tattoos/markings until you're comfortable.

What I'm looking for in a slave:

- Someone, who is loyal, obedient, and open-minded
- Relatively available, as I understand life can get out of hand
- Someone, who doesn't need everything spelled out for them when given a task.
- Can hold a conversation if needed to.

Again thank you for taking the time to read this. I hope to look forward to hearing from you all and hopefully finding someone who I click with.

For those who are curious my Kik is darkdrake22

Last edited by SadisticDrake; 08-08-2020 at 05:34 AM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk