Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 12-04-2020, 07:57 AM   #1
DJ_Dave

Male 32/male/slave seeks any age/male/master in any place (controlling)

32/male/slave seeks any age/male/master in any place (controlling)

A bit about me
I'm looking for a male master/owner that will enjoy me serving and submitting to him. I've had lots of real life experience with suband dom and some online too.
Im hoping this can start online with kik and tasks and reports. I'm okay with photos and videos but I will not show my face.
I have my own home, toys and some sissy clothes but I'm more than willing to buy anything else for my training.

I'm really hoping to find a strong dominant male to take me in and mold me into what he wants me to be.l through training and correction. I'm looking forward to surrendering more and more control to my master and I'm hoping my new master enjoys taking more and more control.

Sissification
Degradation
Control
Rules
Anal
Tease & Denial

Dislikes
WS
Cbt

Limits
Blood, Scat, family, social suicide, public and showing face.

I'm not wanting to write anything about who I'm looking for as I'm super open minded about it and I'm hoping we just get on well.

It's a brief post but please don't hesitate to get in touch on kik or post a reply here.

My kik is: david.p88

Advertisements
Kink Talk