Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: Who would you like to see lose?
Shades 20 48.78%
Kami 21 51.22%
Voters: 41. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-03-2012, 01:41 PM   #46
Shades
getDare Devil

Oh. That is the atilaus I know.

Likes: Bondage,wetting, messy, enema, anal, humiliation, hidden public, sticky, masturbation, diaper, laxative, messing, lines, chance, rules, etc
Limits: Public, family, disgusting eating (poo/pee/cum), illegal, signature, extreme pain, photos/cam, cbt, unhealthy
By accepting a dare from Shades, you agree that you are at least 18 years of age, and the aforementioned assumes no liability for any actions taken thereof
Shades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 09:19 AM   #47
lion74
Distinguished Member

This one is for Kami you have to sleep one night tied up in bed

Likes: writing lines by hand, bladder control, golden shower, messy, denial, petplay, hypnosis, scat, bets, ageplay, diapers, chasity

PM Dares please Pm Mehttps://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?u=3955

Sweet Dreams = 7
Cupid loves me = 10
kik: babylion74
lion74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 05:11 AM   #48
kami
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by lion74 View Post
This one is for Kami you have to sleep one night tied up in bed
Thanks for another dare for me

29/male/bi/switch/Germany
Likes/Maybes/Dislikes
My censor blog

Team BLUE
kami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 05:40 PM   #49
Shades
getDare Devil

It is pretty clear at this point that I have lost the war, but maybe I can win the battle of the poll!

Likes: Bondage,wetting, messy, enema, anal, humiliation, hidden public, sticky, masturbation, diaper, laxative, messing, lines, chance, rules, etc
Limits: Public, family, disgusting eating (poo/pee/cum), illegal, signature, extreme pain, photos/cam, cbt, unhealthy
By accepting a dare from Shades, you agree that you are at least 18 years of age, and the aforementioned assumes no liability for any actions taken thereof
Old 08-06-2012, 02:48 AM   #50
kami
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shades View Post
It is pretty clear at this point that I have lost the war, but maybe I can win the battle of the poll!
Well played -at least you still won the polls. The end result is:

Shades wins the polls with 20:21 votes.

Kami wins the dare collection with 10:7

I would say the results are fairly close ... well it was fun betting against Shades and im looking forward to his reports on the dares here in this thread - as for me losing the polls i think i will report here as well with whatever task ill be given.

29/male/bi/switch/Germany
Likes/Maybes/Dislikes
My censor blog

Team BLUE
kami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 08:27 AM   #51
Shades
getDare Devil

Well... now I will reluctantly have to do 17 dares plus the 5 kami will be giving me. I shall give a report to the individual who posted said dare.
But Kami is now my hidden public slave for 5 days, maybe I can get payback. Anyone could post ideas about what I should have kami do over the five days. I appreciate it.

Old 08-08-2012, 03:37 AM   #52
atilaus

i'm glad to have done my part to ensure shades defeat and pwnage

limits: pain, public, bodily fluids

will do for punishments: webcam, dare slave, poop.

I will do any dare PMed to me.
atilaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 04:23 AM   #53
willingmale
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shades View Post
Well... now I will reluctantly have to do 17 dares plus the 5 kami will be giving me. I shall give a report to the individual who posted said dare.
But Kami is now my hidden public slave for 5 days, maybe I can get payback. Anyone could post ideas about what I should have kami do over the five days. I appreciate it.
I would think that a crotch rope would be a good start

Limits: family, anything that would get me arrested or fired, permanent

PM me MOUTH SOAPING and I'll do a mouth soaping dare of your choice

PM me COLD and I will take a cold shower for x minutes and fill myself with X amount of ice cubes then stand in the middle of the room without drying for the same amount of time afterwards (max 15)
willingmale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 07:56 AM   #54
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

At least make him do 22 dare as that's what you are doing. Also I don't see wedgies so I think a bra connection wedgie is fair game.
And this dare:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Griffin View Post
Go to a public restroom at night, that is at least 5 minuets away, wearing 3 pairs panties. Put on a bra and stuff it a little.(just noticeable)
Pull your panties down but keep your pants/shorts up. Once you get outside you will run home. Make sure to actually run and try not to trip . If you do hopefully no one tries to help you get up. They may just see your stuff bra....
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 01:05 PM   #55
Shades
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by burner1217 View Post
My dare is for Kami,

You need to shave yourself smooth, chest, lower abdomen, groin, ass, and arm pits.

-- Secretly Hoping Shades loses.
Well... I lost. You got what you wanted.
I kind of hate you for this dare. It took over an hour to shave everything and I went through multiple razors. It is the first time, however, that my groin is shaved. I'm silky smooth, but I know, the next week or so will be quite itchy.

Old 08-12-2012, 01:07 PM   #56
Shades
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by engman View Post
Shades, fancy having your underarms waxed? This one's for you!
I did not fancy it, not one bit. It hurt! But now my armpits have no hair for the first time in a long time. It feels kind of weird.
I waxed them myself, I burned myself the first time, but the second went better.

Old 08-12-2012, 01:16 PM   #57
Shades
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by dasvilson View Post
Shades: Bond yourself spread eagle to your bed with a buttplug or dildo in your ass and a diaper on. You can't release yourself until you have pissed the diaper (and messed if not in limits)
I set this up as you asked I tied my legs to opposite corners then one hand to a corner. Next I cuffed my other hand to the bed whilst holding the key.
The plug was the hardest part of this dare, I was easily able to pee in a short while, but I had to contort oddly and strain to push out the plug so I could finish off the dare with a mess. My position coupled with the diaper, made it extremely hard to get out, it took more than 30 minutes alone. I was quite tired after it, but then an hour later, the urge to 'go' finally came, and 20 minutes later, I was free; messy, but free.

Quote:
Here is one for kami, you must edge 5 times using hot sauce/toothpaste as lube
I have done this before, I mixed the hot sauce and toothpaste, then "got to work". It felt weird, too hot when my hand was on it, yet too cold when my hand was off of it. Then both sensations taking turns in the spotlight. It didn't take too long for 5 edges, but still there was no turning back after putting those things on.

Quote:
Lets uneven them.
This one is for...KAMI
DARE
you have to dress up like a little girl, and fuck your ass while singing "its a hard knock life"
This dare was completed as part of evie.sub's dare. "get fully dressed as a girl go all out, and act like a girl for a complete day when you are home alone"
Luckily this song is only 3:58 or something so it wasn't too bad. But it was caught in my head for hours afterwards. My ass was a little sore from the previous dare (above).

Advertisements
Kink Talk