Dave1996
getDare Sweetheart

You should do it.
Dave1996 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2022, 03:02 PM   #378
bagofun

You should absolutely, 100% do this.

Be on your knees, legs spread.
Bodywriting should include: My pussy drips when I take these pictures.

Have fun,
Nick
bagofun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2022, 04:03 PM   #379
bdsmlover24

You should do it if course !!

Likes : Masturbation, Restrictions/Temporary rules, Bondage, Spanking, Punishment, Nipple torture, Breath play, Anal, Ice, Humiliation/Degradation, Public, cross-Dressing, Pet play, pain, Cum, Deepthroat

Dislikes: Edge, Bladder control, name calling, Hypno, wedgies, messy, ruined orgasm, cbt, chasisty

Limits : Health, Lifestyle, Scat, Enema, illegal, ATM, permanent, pics/vids
bdsmlover24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2022, 03:13 AM   #380
Uwekai

You should do it.
Uwekai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2022, 10:19 PM   #381
Miss.Public
getDare Sweetheart

Location: Naked, tied on a public street with cum dripping out of all my holes ❤️

okay okay guys i get it *-* ill do it and 2 of the 50 sticks will have uncensored face *-*

now tell me what the 10 pics should look like exactly (go in detail please)
also tell me what the printed pic should look like which is in the letter and on the stick too♥
Miss.Public is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Miss.Public for this post:
Old 04-26-2022, 12:01 AM   #382
Sissilyboy

On your back with your best bra and panty and your most interesting dildo/vibrator over your bellybutton.

PM Dares

Crossdressing, diaper, anal, bondage, using toys, blindfold, feminization, pegging, buying new clothes, food play/insertion

Soft Limites: (things I maybe do)
Eating Cum, hidden public, pics, pee, ice, wax

Hard Limites: (things I don't do)
Public, family, findom, writing, social ruining, pics with face, videos, poo, a2m, giving passwords, pee drinking, naked pictures
Sissilyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2022, 12:58 AM   #383
bdsmlover24

I think the printed picture should be one of the most daring picture you have ever done !

Here is one idea that other member can complete :

You should take the picture in your city, downtown in front of a famous building/monument. You know the kind of monument that represents your town. And you should do it during daytime with a lot of sun ! (If it's summer you can do it early in the morning before people fo out maybe)

Then for the picture in itself you should be fully naked, with "total whore" written under your boobs, "online slut" written above it on your belly and "getdare.com" "Username : Miss.public" written across your legs.

Finally you should take the picture from the ground looking up, so you are in full in the picture and we see well the building besides you. Ad 2 clothespins on each nipple and 20 more all over your body, a dildo inside your pussy and a collar/a choker around your neck.

For the pictures with face not censored you should leave a special message : "rape me" on your forehead and "free fuck" on your cheeks

I hope you will like this !

Likes : Masturbation, Restrictions/Temporary rules, Bondage, Spanking, Punishment, Nipple torture, Breath play, Anal, Ice, Humiliation/Degradation, Public, cross-Dressing, Pet play, pain, Cum, Deepthroat

Dislikes: Edge, Bladder control, name calling, Hypno, wedgies, messy, ruined orgasm, cbt, chasisty

Old 04-26-2022, 10:28 AM   #384
Redfeild

You should have one picture sitting in the middle of a road. (Anywhere street you like.) Sitting down, naked with your leg up in the air spread eagle with high heels on. And face coverd any way you like.
Redfeild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2022, 02:30 AM   #385
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Naked with a stranger looking at you.
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2022, 06:57 AM   #386
Miss.Public
getDare Sweetheart

Location: Naked, tied on a public street with cum dripping out of all my holes ❤️

On your back with your best bra and panty and your most interesting dildo/vibrator over your bellybutton.

picture in your city, downtown in front of a famous building/monument. during daytime with a lot of sun ! (If it's summer you can do it early in the morning before people go out maybe). fully naked, with "total whore" written under your boobs, "online slut" written above it on your belly (had to delete the getdare bodywriting and the getdare username writing out of it because i dont want these pics to be spread here (since some will show my face)). full body in the picture and we see well the building besides you. Ad 2 clothespins on each nipple and 20 more all over your body, a dildo inside your pussy and a collar/a choker around your neck.

sitting in the middle of a road. (Anywhere street you like.) Sitting down, naked with your leg up in the air spread eagle with high heels on. And face coverd any way you like.

Naked with a stranger looking at you. Tied and ass plugged (biggest plug).

Still 6 pics missing and all of you can add whatever you want to all of the 10 pics ♥ We will vote which will be the printed pic afterwards ♥ BTW i added something Aylin wanted to add to Nr 4 *-*

MAKE THIS HARD! But still respect the few limits i told you ♥
Miss.Public is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Miss.Public for this post:
Old 05-03-2022, 07:08 AM   #387
SirDougles

Getting fucked by a stranger outdoors in a park. With a sign in mouth or good visible in the picture, that says: „If you recognize me, you can fuck me whenever you want, as often you want and in every way you want“ … auf deutsch natürlich
SirDougles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2022, 08:41 AM   #388
MrJB
Distinguished Member

• Naked, sitting under/against a street light
  • Legs Spread Wide
  • Pussy filled with an object found outside
  • Hands tied above head
  • Gag/Underwear in mouth, blindfold on

PM me your likes if you want a personalised dare

Enjoys giving Public, Pain & Humiliating dares
MrJB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2022, 09:02 AM   #389
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

Find a large public mens restroom, strip naked except for high heels and jewelry. Take your place between two urinals and spread your legs exposing your pussy.

Position the camera low so all the urinals and you are visible. If any men come in ask if you can include them from the rear in the picture while they use a urinal you are next to.
tzzzr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2022, 09:25 AM   #390
bdsmlover24

You naked, kneeling on the ground in a mall parking lot (outside not underground) by day time. There will be 3 strangers around you : one in front of you which take the picture from his point of vue while you suck him. The 2 others are on each side of you with they cock pointing to your head while you masturbate them with one hand each. So basically you have one cock in your mouth and one in each hand near your head. It's best if you can make some of them cum on you before you take the picture on some part that would not be hidden (on your hairs or on your boobs)

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
naked, pic, picture, public, strangers