Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-12-2024, 03:15 PM   #76
MillyEm
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli_ View Post
You should then take the jacket off ..I think it will help get the people here in the mood to maybe make you cum at some point.. and your friends will love to see you skimpy dressed
Slut-to-use removed the jacket... whoch immediately grabbed the attention of all 3 friends (2 guys 1 girl)... the girl.grinned and commented loudly "ooh hot!!" which drew the attention of other people.from nearby tables... and now a guy at.another table keeps looking at Slut-to-use.. one of Slut-to-use's friends is also tryign to discreetly check her out... Slut-to-use feels embarrassed but her clit iss tjrobbing so much she almost wishesshe'dtaken the jacket off sooner!!

Likes: Hidden public, embarrassment/humiliation, following orders, orgasm control, clothing control, light pain, anal
Limits: Pee, poo, pics, videos, anything else that I say I won't do

Toys: dildos (5 inch and 6 inch), vibrating anal plug, bullet vibrator, remote controlled clit vibrator, g-spot vibrator, nipple clamps, ball gag

My dirtycode

Last edited by MillyEm; 03-12-2024 at 03:18 PM.
MillyEm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2024, 03:19 PM   #77
MillyEm
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by hassns View Post
Because buttslut has been given the right to cum and she has to earn it now. The task should be completed one after the other without interruption.

But I'm a little happy about the interruption
Now that buttslut has removedbteh jacket do.you feel compelled at all to let the toilet edge count??

Likes: Hidden public, embarrassment/humiliation, following orders, orgasm control, clothing control, light pain, anal

Toys: dildos (5 inch and 6 inch), vibrating anal plug, bullet vibrator, remote controlled clit vibrator, g-spot vibrator, nipple clamps, ball gag

My dirtycode
Old 03-12-2024, 03:20 PM   #78
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by MillyEm View Post
Slut-to-use removed the jacket... whoch immediately grabbed the attention of all 3 friends (2 guys 1 girl)... the girl.grinned and commented loudly "ooh hot!!" which drew the attention of other people.from nearby tables... and now a guy at.another table keeps looking at me... one of my friends is also tryign to discreetly check me out... I feel.embarrassed but my clit iss tjrobbing so much I almost wish I'dtaken the jacket off sooner!!
Good Slut-to-use since you are wearing a crop top, and taking off the jacket made this nice effect on you.. and a lot of people are loving your top.. try to lean on the table as much as you an or better lean down to get something.. so to give all of them a great chance to get a good peek under your top
Oh and can you tell us how much you are showing so we get an idea?

likes and limits so far:
likes - public, semi public, clothing control, exhibitionism (mild), showing off, being a tease, behaving "slutty", being naked, risky dares, games, bets
Limits - pain, diaper, denial, anal, scat, permanent, social suicide, life ruining, unhealthy, pics-video (unless I trust you)
Toys - household items, lush, dildo, large dildo

BDSM Test dirtycode
Eli_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2024, 03:20 PM   #79
MillyEm
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taskdesigner View Post
What about little twist? I think that she should be allowed to cum only if she manages the whole task before midnight. That's less than 2 hours for her... enough time if she really wants to impress us. But also it can run out really, really fast 😀
bitch-in-heat just saw this oh god!!

My dirtycode
Old 03-12-2024, 03:22 PM   #80
hassns

Quote:
Now that buttslut has removedbteh jacket do.you feel compelled at all to let the toilet edge count??
No. Buttslut has to start over and has the timelimit that was set bei taskdesigner.

Limits: Family, public, illegal
hassns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2024, 03:23 PM   #81
MillyEm
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
I love this twist and without the jacket her friends will be happy to stay longer with her and to buy her more drinks...
Right on cue and despite Slut-to-use's protests one of her friends has jusst ordered another round of.drinks

My dirtycode
Old 03-12-2024, 03:27 PM   #82
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Right on cue and despite Slut-to-use's protests one of her friends has jusst ordered another round of.drinks
No need to protest when they offer you another round they have all the right to enjoy as much as they want your skimpy top.. and keep giving them all some nice view of (and under) it

likes and limits so far:
likes - public, semi public, clothing control, exhibitionism (mild), showing off, being a tease, behaving "slutty", being naked, risky dares, games, bets
Limits - pain, diaper, denial, anal, scat, permanent, social suicide, life ruining, unhealthy, pics-video (unless I trust you)

BDSM Test dirtycode
Old 03-12-2024, 03:34 PM   #83
MillyEm
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Good Slut-to-use since you are wearing a crop top, and taking off the jacket made this nice effect on you.. and a lot of people are loving your top.. try to lean on the table as much as you an or better lean down to get something.. so to give all of them a great chance to get a good peek under your top
Oh and can you tell us how much you are showing so we get an idea?
Slut-to-use's top.doesnt have a deep neckline.but the top is very short so much so that if Slut-to-use raises her arms above her head a lot of.underboob is visible....Slut-to-use just reached up with her hands.to untie and re-tie her hair and took her time.doing it and several.pairs of eyes were fixated on Slut-to-use's underboobs the attention is at once embarrassing and arousing!!

Typing with.all the attention is also getting trickier!

My dirtycode
Old 03-12-2024, 03:34 PM   #84
Akitawa
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Means another edge? How about one edge per drink?

I'm thinking about edging in the pub toilet after everytime you finish your glass. Let's see if your friend can notice something different.

Orrrrrrr

You can save your edge and do it at once after done drinking but in exchange you need to remove your panties and turn on your plug to low? The music should mask the vibration's sound right?
Old 03-12-2024, 03:39 PM   #85
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Slut-to-use's top.doesnt have a deep neckline.but the top is very short so much so that if Slut-to-use raises her arms above her head a lot of.underboob is visible....Slut-to-use just reached up with her hands.to untie and re-tie her hair and took her time.doing it and several.pairs of eyes were fixated on Slut-to-use's underboobs the attention is at once embarrassing and arousing!!

Typing with.all the attention is also getting trickier!
So keep raising your arms.. do not put the jacket back on when you go to bathroom.. and you can lean down while standing , maybe once back from bathroom or with an excuse, so to give a great view not deom your neckline.. but from the bottom of your hanging boobs.. with all the drinks they are buying you they deserve this

likes and limits so far:

BDSM Test dirtycode
Old 03-12-2024, 03:40 PM   #86
MillyEm
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akitawa View Post

I'm thinking about edging in the pub toilet after everytime you finish your glass. Let's see if your friend can notice something different.

Orrrrrrr

You can save your edge and do it at once after done drinking but in exchange you need to remove your panties and turn on your plug to low? The music should mask the vibration's sound right?
Oh no please don't add any more edges!! subMilly already has three more to do before.midnight if she wants.to cum and time is already running out!!

My dirtycode
Old 03-12-2024, 03:40 PM   #87
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akitawa View Post

Orrrrrrr

Taking of thong is a great idea

likes and limits so far:

BDSM Test dirtycode

Last edited by Eli_; 03-12-2024 at 03:43 PM.
The following user says Thank You to Eli_ for this post:
Old 03-12-2024, 03:45 PM   #88
hassns

Quote:
But if you take you thong of, wipe it across your face and neck and put some of "your parfume" on you

Limits: Family, public, illegal
hassns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2024, 03:47 PM   #89
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

Poor Slut-to-use so many if.. take off your thong and apply your special parfume

likes and limits so far:

BDSM Test dirtycode
The following user says Thank You to Eli_ for this post:
Old 03-12-2024, 03:48 PM   #90
r0ver
getDare Addict

Quote:
I think Desperate Slut should leave her thong in the toilets on her next visit.
r0ver is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk