Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-21-2019, 07:58 AM   #1
check123

Key Failed locktober. Punish me :(

Tried to complete my first locktober and i only lasted 21 days before failing while i was washing myself

I deserve to be punished so for every post you can either add :

1. a day of being locked up again
2. a humiliating task or punishment
3. a painful task or punishment
4. a new rule to follow until this thread expires

Likes: Hidden public, pain, piss, humiliation, alcohol dares, pain, body writing, feminization, anal, toilet slave, bondage

Maybe (never tried): CEI, cum walks

Dislikes (punishments only): heavy pain, tabasco sauce

Limits: Photos or cam, social suicide, permanent, scat

Toys: handcuffs, gag, small plug, large plug, beads, vibrating prostate toy, medium vibrating toy, chastity cage, clover clamps
check123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2019, 07:28 PM   #2
M3ntally_amethyst

I'm adding a rule, that you must edge 25 times a day and are denied the rest of locktober.
If you fail you must give someone the keys, and they get to decide when your unlocked.

20/Switch
BDSM test

Signature under construction
M3ntally_amethyst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2019, 08:05 PM   #3
Subbyprincess13

For the rest of the month you must be plugged and have your nipples clamped with the clover clamps every time you edge.

Kik: Subbyprincess13
Hangouts: [email protected]

Check out my likes, limits and toys here

PM Dares
Subbyprincess13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2019, 11:06 PM   #4
Leolocked

Nuclear NOvember

You should do NOvember !

Find at inperson key holder and they will give you a weekly clean while handcuffed behind back.

Make sure to thank them any way they want for their time.
Leolocked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2019, 12:24 AM   #5
BR1985
Distinguished Member

For a full 31 days you must have your cage on whenever you leave your house. To make it more punishing you must also have a toy in your ass.

PM me any truth you like

My avatar was wonderfully provided by the delightful Bound. He's usually quite a good boy...
BR1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2019, 11:41 PM   #6
check123

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3ntally_amethyst View Post
I'm adding a rule, that you must edge 25 times a day and are denied the rest of locktober.
If you fail you must give someone the keys, and they get to decide when your unlocked.
50 edges in and I almost failed again. Almost! The rest of October is going to drag on for so long while I'm denied

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subbyprincess13 View Post
For the rest of the month you must be plugged and have your nipples clamped with the clover clamps every time you edge.
Being plugged is what almost sent me over the edge and my nipples are so sore. I better get used to it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leolocked View Post
You should do NOvember !

Find at inperson key holder and they will give you a weekly clean while handcuffed behind back.

Make sure to thank them any way they want for their time.
I'm not sure I could last almost a month and a half without release. I may literally explode

Quote:
Originally Posted by BR1985 View Post
For a full 31 days you must have your cage on whenever you leave your house. To make it more punishing you must also have a toy in your ass.
I'm going to be leaking a lot in the next 31 days thanks to this. Being plugged for that long will also be hard so I'll do my best to be plugged at all times when outside

Thanks for the tasks and rules so far. How else will you punish me?

Likes: Hidden public, pain, piss, humiliation, alcohol dares, pain, body writing, feminization, anal, toilet slave, bondage

Toys: handcuffs, gag, small plug, large plug, beads, vibrating prostate toy, medium vibrating toy, chastity cage, clover clamps
Old 10-23-2019, 12:35 AM   #7
BR1985
Distinguished Member

Every day until you’re done with your punishments you must piss in a bottle and drink it outside in public.

PM me any truth you like

My avatar was wonderfully provided by the delightful Bound. He's usually quite a good boy...
BR1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2019, 12:49 AM   #8
Mrr
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by check123 View Post
2. a humiliating task or punishment
You got it.

You're to spend 30 minutes in a public space (minimum 10 people in view) singing the "I'm a little teapot" song over and over without stopping. You must be plugged and caged for it, and have panties, stockings, and a bra on under your street clothes.

If you stop, it doesn't count and you must start over on a different day.

Repeat this once a week for every day of Locktober that you didn't complete (so 10+ weeks), in a different public place from week to week.

Giving custom dares to anyone who wants to be a good person here.
Likes & Limits and My toys & clothes
Please at least thank me if you like a personalized task I give, they can take a good bit of time to type out and the feedback is useful.

Started a 374 day lockup in chastity on April 14th.
Mrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2019, 01:34 AM   #9
check123

These are so humiliating in very different ways!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BR1985 View Post
Every day until you’re done with your punishments you must piss in a bottle and drink it outside in public.
I've never drank piss in public before so am so nervous about this. I'll do a few more edges first and go for it before i back out of it. Hope nobody realises what is in my bottle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrr View Post
You got it.

You're to spend 30 minutes in a public space (minimum 10 people in view) singing the "I'm a little teapot" song over and over without stopping. You must be plugged and caged for it, and have panties, stockings, and a bra on under your street clothes.

If you stop, it doesn't count and you must start over on a different day.

Repeat this once a week for every day of Locktober that you didn't complete (so 10+ weeks), in a different public place from week to week.
I can already feel the embarassment coming over me. i have panties but dont have stockings or a bra. is there anything else i should wear for this?

Old 10-24-2019, 02:02 AM   #10
Mrr
Distinguished Member

Quote:
These are so humiliating in very different ways!!!
It's such a fantastic combination! So much so that I'm willing to offer you a modification to my task: feel more than free to take breaks from singing to have a sip of your drink!

Quote:
I can already feel the embarassment coming over me. i have panties but dont have stockings or a bra. is there anything else i should wear for this?
Hmm, alright. If you're willing to go and buy stockings in a store in person, you can forego the bra. (Or vice versa, I figured the stockings would be much cheaper.) You may want a garter belt to hold them up, too, just in case. But that's optional. I'm sure nobody would notice you pulling your stockings back if they sag down up while you sing, right?

But if that's still a problem, lemme know and I'll come up with something to skip the purchasing.

Please at least thank me if you like a personalized task I give, they can take a good bit of time to type out and the feedback is useful.

Old 10-24-2019, 03:02 AM   #11
check123

Thats even worse than before. People will see me drinking my piss!

Cheaper is good so ill look at buying stockings and maybe a garter belt to wear under my clothes

Old 10-24-2019, 03:10 AM   #12
Mrr
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Thats even worse than before. People will see me drinking my piss!
There's probably things you can do to make that part a tiny bit easier. But not my task, so it's unfair for me to even give hints.

Quote:
Cheaper is good so ill look at buying stockings and maybe a garter belt to wear under my clothes
To be honest, this one is actually easy. And I speak from experience. If you think about it a bunch and hype yourself up, you'll be stressed out. If you just go and get them, you'll realize that it's all good and nobody will really give you any grief over it and you'll be fine in the end.

Old 10-24-2019, 10:28 AM   #13
AnonBull1
Distinguished Member

Well, if you were washing when you failed, it seems poetic to have a washing punishment!
From the morning of 10/25 through the end of the month, you're to start each day by climbing naked into your kitchen sink. Position yourself so your cock/cage is directly beneath the faucet. Then, run the water as hot as you can without actually burning yourself, and fill the sink up, soaking like a dirty dish till your skin is pink. Then, take a dish brush and dish soap and scrub your cock and asshole as hard as you can. Once both holes are foamed up, soak for another 10 minutes, adding hot water as necessary to keep it from getting cold. Once your 10 minute soak is over, drain the sink and rinse off the suds using only freezing cold water, dry off with a kitchen towel, get dressed, and proceed with your day

Have fun, and write reports about it!
AnonBull1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2019, 10:35 PM   #14
check123

Angry

I've been spending a lot of time every day edging while being plugged and clamped. I'm so sore and horny

Will be going to the mall tomorrow to look at stockings too. Hopefully I have the guts to buy them

I combined two of the above tasks together today. It was hot so went to the beach locked up and plugged. I snuck around to some rocks and pissed into my bottle and made myself drink it on the beach in the open. I also sung my song which got strange looks and I couldn't wait for it to be over

Taking a morning wash in the kitchen has also made me feel like I'm really being punished each day

Is there anything else I deserve to do?

Old 10-27-2019, 12:59 AM   #15
check123

These dares have made me feel so pathetic, humiliated and horny. I guess its what i deserve after failing the first task. Still so many days to go in this month too!

Went to a shop today to buy some stockings. Decided to edge twice in the toilets first to build up courage. Put on the clamps and luckily nobody else came in. I also pissed into my water bottle and drank some to complete this part.

Clamps came off when i was done then i walked into the shop caged and plugged looking for the stockings. To my horror they didnt have any so i went to the bras instead and chose one from that section. There was such a big line at the front and i felt like everyone was staring at me holding a bra and a bottle of piss. I dont know what came over me but i took another sip of piss right there in the line making sure not to make eye contact with anyone so they wouldnt speak to me

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
denial, locktober, punishment, task