Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-10-2021, 08:40 PM   #1
Sleep1234

Default crotch rope until my boyfriend gets home

Hey guys, it’s been a minute since I’ve been on here.

I’ve been dating my boyfriend for 6 months now and he just left for a 2 week long trip. I’ve decided to wear a crotch rope the entire time (I’ll take it off for a couple hours here and there for safety, but of course I won’t touch myself during that time) as well as keep myself in denial. I already have the crotch rope on and it’s tied in a way that it will thoroughly tease me, but won’t pleasure me. Any tasks you’d like to add to make this more fun/interesting/torturous would be greatly appreciated.

I haven’t been very good with reports in the past, but I promise I will be this time. If you’re not satisfied with the thoroughness of a report, I give you full permission to punish me for it.

Disclaimer one: my boyfriend doesn’t know about this side of me yet, so he doesn’t know about this.

Disclaimer two: I no longer have clothespins or a clit pump but I couldn’t figure out how to update my signature.

Thanks in advance!!

Humping, edging, pain, hidden public (stuff under my clothes)

LIMITS:
bodily fluids, public, pictures, scat, food, extreme pain, spanking (too loud so if it can be done quietly it’s okay), cornertime

I will not give out any usernames
Sleep1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2021, 12:15 AM   #2
Abv
getDare Sweetheart

Attach icy hot in small quantity just every day for every two weeks.

Also if possible spank with usb cable, the rope from below for 50(or less or more but in multiple of 25) times a day(you may do this entirely by yourself)...if it's in your limits..You can do 1 in the morning and the 50 spanks when and how to give is upto you....And to supress the sound if you wish,gag(with some cloth or an actual gag you have),yourself (if you wish)...not compulsory but you said in limits that too loud then problem...

Just a concern,will you go outside in a crotch rope as ylu siad you stary for two weeks....

Last edited by Abv; 05-11-2021 at 12:40 AM.
Abv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2021, 08:10 AM   #3
Maximilian Jenius

Whenever you have the crotch rope on there needs to be something filling your pussy. Needs to be something that really fills you up.

Take some rope and tie it to the back of the crotch rope bring it up and over your shoulders to the front and tie it there. This length of rope should be tight. Each 2 days that passes shorten this rope by about an inch. This way your crotch rope will get tighter and tighter.

Tie a knot in your rope so that it's right on your clit. Use hemp rope for best results. Now straddle something hard and hump it hard with the knot digging into your clit. You can also make a knot for your little pussy hole and ass.

When not in use store your rope in your pussy for at least 30 minutes a day.
Maximilian Jenius is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
boyfriend, chastity, crotch rope, denial, girlfriend