Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-27-2021, 10:53 AM   #1
Touk

Lightbulb Punishment Ideas if I wet myself before time is up [22, FtM]

Hello!

I'm currently on a holding task I started two hours ago. I've drunk about 1,5 to 2L of water already, and I'll soon eat soup for dinner and some more water throughout the evening.

The rule is that I can't pee until bedtime (in about 4.5 hours). I'm currently wearing jeans with a tight belt, a makeshift clothed insert, and already feel the urge of wanting to pee, with pressure building up on my bladder.

So I'm looking for incentives to not give up and pee myself like a little pissy pants, what punishments should I get if I don't stay dry until bedtime?

Please, respect my limits I'll report and come back here
Touk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2021, 11:05 AM   #2
phoeniix

so incentive to not pee

well if you wet your self i want you to put you wet underwear over your face so thats all you can smell and teast as you breath and hit you clit 5 time for each 30min you was from going to bed

Add me in lovense app at destiny939

gagging,
anal, spanking,creativity,
bondage, semi public, naked,

limits: webcam, social suicide,
blackmail, illegal, permanent,family
edging, extreem pain, cum eating, cbt

Male 30 switch
KiK
Thedestiny930
phoeniix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2021, 11:19 AM   #3
Touk

Nice one, thank you!

I forgot to mention that punishments will be cumulative, and I'm taking suggestions until bedtime (even if I fail before bedtime)

Only half an hour has passed and I'm already clenching. My thick clothed insert is preventing me from crossing my legs which I'm afraid will only make it more excruciating as time goes on D:
Old 03-27-2021, 02:06 PM   #4
Touk

I failed 3 hours before my bedtime. I only lasted 3.5 hours, so I really should be ashamed of myself.

I was watching a show after dinner, I was seating, but upon standing up I felt an uncontrollable stream escape and even if it was only the size of a tennis ball, I was no longer dry.

I decided to add some humiliation and went to stand in front of the mirror so that I was forced to look at myself while I was fully wetting my pants with great embarrassment.

I removed my underwear to place it over my nose and stayed there for 30 minutes, the smell was really bad and I couldn't wait for my alarm to ring.

After that I took a wooden ruler, pulled my pants down, sat with my legs wide open and gave myself 30 good whacks on my clit, only counting them if they hurt (so I redid them if it was too soft, which embarrassingly happened 12 times)

I really felt the sting and my clit hurt quite a bit afterwards, but I couldn't help but touch myself a little (though I only edged)

If people have more punishment ideas, I'm listening
Old 03-27-2021, 04:55 PM   #5
anthem

I'm guessing you've cleaned up by now, but if not, you should make sure to do it naked, on your knees, and using your mouth to carry/hold/do things as much as possible.

You should wear a diaper to bed tonight. While you're lying on your back putting it on, pull up your legs so you can give yourself a spanking in diaper position: first, 180 swats with your ruler, since your accident was about 180 minutes early. Finish up with a dozen hard strokes with the electrical cord, then close up your diaper and don't open it until morning.

Fun: mild humiliation, bladder control, medium spanking/pain, games
Punishments, training, and humiliation: harsh spanking, piss, diapers, feet, chores, bodywriting, speech control
Limits: pics, public, feminization, petplay, ageplay, scat, friends/family, permanent

PM Dares | Toys & Implements | Rules
anthem is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
holding challenge, humiliation, pee, punishments, wetting