Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 03-22-2021, 04:11 AM   #1
MissKylie

Female 30 F/ Mistress from LA - Ask me anything

Hi getdare community,

This site was first found out by our new slave and she asked our permission to use it. We did give our permission to her and were regularly checking her account.

Now after reviewing her post and quality of reply, both of us, her Master and Mistress directly wanted to interact with the community.

Go ahead and ask us any question you have.

One request, do not let her know about who's profile it is. If you want to know who our slave is, feel free to send me private message.

Love,
Miss Kylie
MissKylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2021, 09:24 AM   #2
LPV
getDare Saint

How old is your slave?

How did you meet her?

If she serves full time, does she get paid?

What are her responsibilities?

What are her rules?

Is she denied? If so, for how long?

Is she punished? If so, how?

Is she your first slave? Is she your only slave?

Thank you.

Triangle is also requiring lpv to do 25 DAILY edges during this denial time.

Last orgasm--October 18, 2023

About me: My likes, dislikes and limits

Sam, RIP!
LPV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2021, 07:03 AM   #3
MissKylie

Female Reply to lpv

Quote:
Originally Posted by lpv View Post
how old is your slave? she is 23

how did you meet her? i had her hired as my trainee assistant and she is good in her work. During some offical trips, things took turn and now she is our slave

if she serves full time, does she get paid? she serves us full time and still continue to work for me in professional setting too for which she is paid

what are her responsibilities? at home, her responsibility is to make sure both of us are satisfied non-sexually and sexually with her. We do have set rules for her. Her other responsibilities include cleaning house properly every week, make breakfast, do clothes, take care of house chores

what are her rules? we don't have too many rules at the moment but few of them are:
  1. she has to vaccum clean the house every morning
  2. she will prepare breakfast and dinner daily
  3. she will wake him up with a blowjob and to me with either licking my ass or pussy based on my mood
  4. she will remain plugged whole day unless she needs to use the toilet
  5. at home, most days we keep her in a nice small g-string and 6 inch heels. It can be changed based on our liking
  6. during dinner, she is to have nipple clamps too, we like her getting that practice
  7. for 30 mins, she is tied outside in the garden and blindfolded to think and work on her sensory skills
  8. she is to wear plug and vibrator/ lovense at work too
  9. she is to wear only 6 inch heels at work

is she denied? If so, for how long? longest we have denied her will be a day. We like keeping her on edge and then making her cum too mostly at night though

is she punished? If so, how? we don't really like punishining her but we have to, to make sure she is learning
  1. corner time with nose touching the wall and penny balancing with her nose. She has to make sure it doesn't fall
  2. kneeling in corner on rice which can range from 5 mins to 30 mins
  3. tied outside to flog, paddle or whip which could range from 5-50 in number

is she your first slave? Is she your only slave? she is our first full time slave. Before this we used to go to bdsm groups/ events but never owned a permanent slave. She is the one where it worked out for all of us

thank you.
hi lpv,

thank you for sharing your questions, these were good questions to ask.

Keep asking more and get to know about me and our lifestyle.

Thanks,
miss kylie
Old 03-23-2021, 07:24 AM   #4
BryanB

Hello Miss Kyle,
welcome to the gd-comunity.

1.) What do you think about chastity as a tool for correcting behaviour?
2.) Did you ever have chastity slaves (male / female)?
3.) What was the funniest experience you ever had in a session (live or online)?
BryanB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2021, 07:38 AM   #5
MissKylie

Default Reply to Bryan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanB View Post
Hello Miss Kyle,
welcome to the gd-comunity.

1.) What do you think about chastity as a tool for correcting behaviour? WHETHER A SLAVE IS KEPT IN CHASTITY OR NOT IS A DISCUSSION BOTH DOMINANT AND SLAVE NEEDS TO TAKE. THERE IS NO RIGHT OR WRONG BUT A PART OF LIKE/ DISLIKE OR LIMIT DEFINED BY BOTH THE SIDES.

PERSONALLY, WE BOTH LIKE TO MAKE OUR SLAVE CUM EVERYDAY AND SEE THE LOOK ON HER FACE. WE TREAT THIS AS PART OF THE AFTERCARE FOR ALL THE WORK SHE DOES EVERYDAY TO KEEP US BOTH HAPPY. IF SHE MAKES ANY MISTAKE, I DO MAKE HER EDGE BUT TOWARDS THE END OF THE DAY, WE LIKE TO MAKE HER CUM.

FOR SOME DOMINANTS, THEY FEEL POWER IN DENYING THEIR SLAVE ANY SEXUAL PLEASURE AND THE SLAVE ALSO FEELS COMFORTBLE IN THE DENIAL AND LIKES GIVING UP POWER.

ALL IN ALL, IT IS A PERSONAL DECISION BETWEEN A DOMINANT AND A SLAVE.

2.) Did you ever have chastity slaves (male / female)? I ONCE SEEN SLAVES WITH CHASTITY DURING BDSM EVENT BUT PERSONALLY NEVER HAD ONE

3.) What was the funniest experience you ever had in a session (live or online)? IT WAS LITTLE LACK OF JUDGEMENT BUT ALSO FUNNY. ONCE WE HAD A SLAVE TIED ON WHEEL AND SHE WAS ROTATED WHERE FEW MASTERS TOOK TURN FUCKING HER MOUTH WHILE HER FACE WAS FULLY COVERED WITH ONLY OPENING AT MOUTH AND A SMALL OPENING AROUND HER NOSE. THEY TOOK TURN FUCKING HER FACE DEEP AND ALSO LITTLE BIT AROUND AIR DENIAL. WE HAD EXPERIENCED DOMINANTS TO MAKE SURE HER HEALTH IS NOT AFFECTED.

BUT AFTER WE GOT HER DOWN FROM THE WHEEL AFTER ABOUT 30-45 MINS, SHE COULDN'T WALK FOR ABOUT 1 HOUR PROPERLY AND KEPT FALLING AGAIN AND AGAIN. POOR GIRL WAS PUNISHED TO NOT KEEP HERSELF STRAIGHT.

IN COUPLE OF OTHER TIMES, I HAVE SEEN NEW GIRLS COMING IN AND DURING ANAL THEY WERE NOT ABLE TO TAKE IT AND POOPED ON DOMINANTS DICK OR STRAP-ON. THESE THINGS DO HAPPEN TOO SOMETIMES
Hi Bryan,

Some really good questions and i liked answering them. Feel free to ask your thoughts away.

Miss Kylie
The following user says Thank You to MissKylie for this post:
Old 03-23-2021, 01:04 PM   #6
LPV
getDare Saint

What do you and your slave look like?

Is your slave ticklish? If so, have you ever used that as part of a session?

Has your slave ever been hogtied? If so, for how long? If not, is that something you would consider doing to her?

Do you have your slave workout? If so, what does her workout look like?

Sam, RIP!
Old 03-23-2021, 11:58 PM   #7
MissKylie

Default Reply to lpv

Quote:
what do you and your slave look like? my slave is well maintained and fit girl and so am i as we like to workout daily. If you need more information, be direct lpv.

is your slave ticklish? If so, have you ever used that as part of a session? she is ticklish and we do tease her ticklish nature from time to time as part of sessions

has your slave ever been hogtied? If so, for how long? If not, is that something you would consider doing to her? we have hogtied her but to a maximum of 1-2 hours at max. We are not comfortable to do it for longer time due to the posture it leaves her in

do you have your slave workout? If so, what does her workout look like? yes, she is required to workout daily and enrolled in the same gym as us. Her workout is made specially for her health and routine to keep her in shape. It includes 1-1.5 hour of workout including squats, crunches, planks, push ups leg raise, weights, running, cardio. In addition to this, she has to go for swimming once a week instead of gym.
hi lpv,

you seems to have interesting questions and i am happy answering them.

Miss kylie
Old 03-24-2021, 02:34 AM   #8
subDanni

Have you ever felt bad after playing with or punishing your slave? I mean if you were too harsh for example.

Do you ever make her do cleaning or other chores in a humiliating or difficult way? For example cleaning with hands tied in some way.
subDanni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2021, 04:35 AM   #9
Ch4rl13

I'm not sure how many male subs there are to dommes but it often feels like it could be 50:1. Any thoughts on solutions so that more people can find themselves? How does a good potential sub stand out and what can they do in the meantime as they wait for the right domme?
Old 03-24-2021, 04:37 AM   #10
LPV
getDare Saint

Thank you for your answers.

Do you and your slave have a contract? If so, what are the provisions.

Does she have an outside social life?

I assume you are friends. Would you say she is your friend first or your slave first?

What have you done to her that she has liked the least?

How often is she hogtied?

Thank you.

Sam, RIP!
Old 03-24-2021, 07:49 AM   #11
MissKylie

Default REPLY FOR subDanni

Quote:
Originally Posted by subdanni View Post
have you ever felt bad after playing with or punishing your slave? I mean if you were too harsh for example.

Do you ever make her do cleaning or other chores in a humiliating or difficult way? For example cleaning with hands tied in some way.
hi danni,

we do feel bad sometimes to spank her or whip her as part of the punishment but these are important to make sure the mistakes are not repeated.

In one instances, i made her do 100 squats with nipple clamps on as she said she was not feeling like going to gym and skipped it. Now we can't have her skip that based on feeling as her health is important for us.

We make her do cleaning but not like you have mentioned. She does clean the house and do chores many or most times with butt plug and some other toys too. But none of them restricts her movement but just makes her look sexy.

Miss kylie
Old 03-24-2021, 07:56 AM   #12
MissKylie

Default REPLY FOR Ch4rl13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ch4rl13 View Post
I'm not sure how many male subs there are to dommes but it often feels like it could be 50:1. Any thoughts on solutions so that more people can find themselves? How does a good potential sub stand out and what can they do in the meantime as they wait for the right domme?

HI Ch4rl13,

THIS IS ONE OF THE GREAT QUESTIONS YOU HAVE PUT FORWARD.

THERE IS NO RIGHT OR WRONG ANSWER FOR THIS BUT I AGREE THAT THERE ARE LOT LESS DOMME FOR EACH SUB.

I THINK THERE ARE LOT OF SUBS OUT THERE LOOKING FOR DOMME BUT THERE ARE 2 SCENARIOS PLAYING HERE:
  1. DO SUBS KNOW WHAT THEY NEED FROM THEIR DOMME?
  2. ARE THERE ENOUGH DOMME WHO UNDERSTANDS WHAT DOES A DOMME-SUB RELATIONSHIP MEAN?

BOTH THE SCENARIOS ARE VERY TRIVIAL AND TAKES ITS GOOD TIME.

AS A SUB, I WOULD ONLY SAY THAT BE OPEN IN YOUR DISCUSSION WITH ANY POTENTIAL DOMME. BE CLEAR WITH HER ON WHAT YOU EXPECT FROM THIS ARRANGMENT AND WHAT GOOD LOOKS LIKE FOR YOU. AS A SUB, YOU HOLD THE KEY TO DRIVE THE DISCUSSION WHERE A GOOD DOMME WOULD LISTEN TO YOUR NEEDS AND THEN SEE IF IT ALIGNS WITH WHAT SHE IS LOOKING TO TRAIN/ HELP SUB DEVELOP ON.

HOPE THIS WAS LITTLE HELPFUL.

WOULD DEFINTELY NEED TO ASK MY SLAVE FOR A COFFEE, HEHE.

MISS KYLIE
The following user says Thank You to MissKylie for this post:
Old 03-24-2021, 08:08 AM   #13
MissKylie

Default Reply for lpv

Quote:
thank you for your answers.

Do you and your slave have a contract? If so, what are the provisions. yes, we do have contract between 3 of us. Both of us named as donimant/ caretaker and our little slave as benefactor. This contract is setup in a way to renew every year and outlines her limits, likes and dislikes as the very first thing in addition to our expectation as a dominant. Along with this, it also outlines her codewords and safewords for different scenarios.

One important point included is that "she is able to void this contract at any moment and we will respect her decision". We included this to give her a sense of trust and beleif that she is the one in control.

does she have an outside social life? yes, she has friends and is allowed to take time off to meet them every week. Also planned is a seperate budget for her to give alone vacation time or vacation with friends once a year.

i assume you are friends. Would you say she is your friend first or your slave first? it is important to have trust and we are friends where we need to be and i am her mistress when we are playing.

what have you done to her that she has liked the least? she is a social person and doesn't like corner time at all. So i have given her 1-2 hours of corner time too based on her mistake.

She is able to enjoy some pain so normal spanking doesn't really work for her as she does enjoy them now

how often is she hogtied? once in a week or two weeks at most. There is no fixed time.

thank you.
hi lpv,

again great questions and you all know how to keep me interested.

Miss kylie
Old 03-24-2021, 10:12 AM   #14
LPV
getDare Saint

When she is hog tied is she tied from her ankles to her wrists or her ankles to her hair? Do you do any other kind of prediciment bondage?

You let her cum each day. How do you think she would react if she were denied for like a week?

If she terminates the contract, would she still be allowed to live with you or work for you?

Is she your first slave? Have you thought about having others?

Has she worn a crotch rope, done rope walks, or done lines?

Sam, RIP!
Old 03-25-2021, 09:59 PM   #15
MissKylie

Default Reply to lpv

Quote:
when she is hog tied is she tied from her ankles to her wrists or her ankles to her hair? Do you do any other kind of prediciment bondage? i do not tie her from hair or tie anything with her hair, i like them as they are on my little girl. There are few other poses we try from time to time

you let her cum each day. How do you think she would react if she were denied for like a week? i think she likes cumming and idea is to make her struggle to not have orgasm any day. So i would say she won't like it

if she terminates the contract, would she still be allowed to live with you or work for you? if the contract is terminated, we would make sure she gets time to find her own place but living with us won't be allowed. But she will continue to work in her position at office as that is based on her professional capability

is she your first slave? Have you thought about having others? she is not our first slave but at a moment, we are not looking for more slaves

has she worn a crotch rope, done rope walks, or done lines? she has not done crotch rope or rope walks as i am not comfortable with it. I prefer taking her out commando than rope
hi lpv,

happy to answer the questions always.

Miss kylie

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
mistress, slave