Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 07-29-2021, 04:12 PM   #1
neophite

Male 45/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any place

45/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any place

To all Dom in search of a slave,

I am here to offer my services, to become a slave to someone who will take all the power over me (food, clothes, toilet access, etc...). I need to learn my place as a slave to someone being very strict, even being unfair if wanted.

I am a french male submissive and live in France. First of all, i am fat (1m83 and 120 kg or 6 feet and 240 lbs). I would like to loose weight but i must admit i am weak and need someone to lead me. Of course that is the choice of the Owner, maybe a fat sissy pathetic slave is something that will please You...

Even if the slave sexuality is not is own choice, as it is its Owner choice, my natural feeling is that i am straight or lesbian. Why lesbian? because the more I explore my submissive side, the more I think I am a woman inside.
I am not physically attracted by men but the humiliation linked to the idea of being forced to satisfy a man sexually, forced to do it...i must admit that there is something that excites me.
I also have chastity cages if the Owner decides that chastity is the only sexuality i deserve, but being my own keyholder and being weak, i must confess i never used it for long sessions.

I am single, and live alone so fully available (except some restrictions during job time).

I realize becoming a slave is not about what I like but only do what the Dominant like to please him. I just give all the informations below and link to help You decide if I can fit your requirement as a slave

My likes are humiliation, degradation, bondage, crossdressing, role play.
I also fantasize a lot about Total Power Exchange and would like to let the Dominant have the full control over my life. I won't give all the power to someone i don't trust of course, but with someone who can find the good leverage with me, I know I will give all the power. All is in the trust i can feel in someone. That also means i am in search of a long term relation with a progressive training.

I don't like pain but i understand i need to accept it for the Dominant or for punishment. It would not be a punishment if i like it after all...

My hard limits are penis insertion, blood, mutilation, permanent mark, family, illegal things.

My limits that can change but are limits today are scat and things too much public (it's OK if hidden, under clothes for example, or in hidden place with few peolple around).

I also won't show my face, at least at the beginning of the relation (trust needs to be established before).

I understand it seems to be a lot of limits but i also would find someone to push my limits as i believe they can change with the evolution of the relation. Some of my limits of yesterday are not limits anymore so I believe there is few real hard limits (except legal and moral one of course).

I am not comfortable with doing webcam sessions or video but have no problem with sending photos. I have a smartphone and a camera for this.

You can find what excite me on sissyangelina.bdsmlr.com and sissyangelinabetasafe.bdsmlr.com.
I also have a fetlife profile were there are photos of me under the pseudo sissy_angelina.

If You think I can be a suitable slave for You, please PM me.

Respectuously,

Sissy angelina.
Old 08-31-2021, 10:15 AM   #2
neophite

If someone is interested, i am still in search to serve.

Respectuously, angelina.

Advertisements
Kink Talk