Old 02-14-2021, 10:35 PM   #31
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

PERSONAL PRONOUNS:

a few errors i see:

Quote:
Originally Posted by RectalSlut View Post
RectalSlut's Morning Report

This slut apologises that this is later than should be expected... ...

The shop was busy as it was the weekend but stopped in and picked up a bottle of water... when paying the person talked at me (telling me the price) but this slut obviously couldn't answer as it usually would so just kept silent... felt like a very awkward, dumb whore...

... they might have seen my bum, but who knows... I'll never see them again! aha

Then once i was at the centre of the park, I squeezed my legs together... and let go of the urge I had been holding for the last 20 mins. I...

Quote:
As allowed by Kaiman, this slut wants to offer something so that it can orgasm!!...

All in front of my open bedroom window... eek!

Quote:
How about if this slut pledges to do another 50 spanks and promises to only take the trash out in my underwear for the next 2 weeks?
Quite a few unauthorized uses.....

Punishment time! shall we go easy to start? Let's start with some lines to help reinforce this rule. For every improper usage as noted above (and unfortunately for you, there are quite a few!), you need to write 10 lines (and yes of course, kneeing on a hard surface and pinned - in front of your toilet, using your toilet seat cover as the writing surface). Number the lines; write in block letters; make no mistakes / cross outs / write legibly and neatly; every 10th line use a different color ink (red) and write that line with your weak hand. Date and sign every page and take a picture of them and include them in a gD album (no need for you to be in pic of course). The line shall be:

Quote:
This useless slut is forbidden from using personal pronouns.
Modified rule on personal pronoun usage: Use upper case letters on all words where you address other people (Sir, Ma'am, You...).

Let me know if you have any questions or need clarification

LAST ORGASM:
- 2 Mar: ruined by order of Sir Mark
- 20 Jan - initiated by wife; full orgasm;

ORGASM RELEASE DATE: Aug...

Open TASKS and reports on completed tasks: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96236

Spank / bust sets
- gD Blog: (6/6 - COMPLETE)
- Discord - Alted server (5/5 - COMPLETE)
- Discord - gD server (8/8 - COMPLETE)
- Sir M's "super set" (3/3) - COMPLETE
- Miss V's super set (1/2)

Last edited by pain slut joe; 02-14-2021 at 10:39 PM.
pain slut joe is online now   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dares, home alone, piss