Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-05-2021, 01:03 PM   #1
boundkitty
getDare Sweetheart

Female Crotchrope Frustration, F 20

I'm currently wearing a crotch rope connected to my bra tightly under a big sweater and some sweatpants, a knot right underneath my clit, one at my vaginal entrance and one on my asshole...already constantly stimulated, make me whine and beg for an orgasm in frustration.

I am visiting my parents and in my room here, however I don't have any toys here except for rope and I can't do anything loud (say spanking or making sounds), anything else respecting my limits is fair play, make me regret being such a needy bitch tying myself up like this <3

F (23) Certified Slut, Painslut, Piece for furniture, pet, toy, whatever you need Likes, Maybes, Punishments and Limits on my profile

Control my vibe: https://c.lovense-api.com/t2/hm1mo1o0

PM DARES
boundkitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2021, 01:23 PM   #2
LeeXi
Distinguished Member

Default Tease yourself

Seems you want to grind and frustrate yourself. So why not humiliate yourself. You should put on some music and do a slow strip tease dance down to just bra and crotch rope.

Then grind the rope until you edge.

Not too noisy but by the end your will be even more frustrated.
LeeXi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2021, 01:30 PM   #3
boundkitty
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeXi View Post
Seems you want to grind and frustrate yourself. So why not humiliate yourself. You should put on some music and do a slow strip tease dance down to just bra and crotch rope.

Then grind the rope until you edge.

Not too noisy but by the end your will be even more frustrated.
Thank you <3
Any song suggestions, Sir? And anything in specific you want in your report?

F (23) Certified Slut, Painslut, Piece for furniture, pet, toy, whatever you need Likes, Maybes, Punishments and Limits on my profile

PM DARES
Old 02-05-2021, 01:35 PM   #4
LeeXi
Distinguished Member

I would argue have some Nikki Minaj playlist and enjoy. As for the report at the end I want to know how frustrating and humiliating it was. Ow and to add to it ensure your lip sink it all as best you can
Old 02-05-2021, 02:52 PM   #5
boundkitty
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
I would argue have some Nikki Minaj playlist and enjoy. As for the report at the end I want to know how frustrating and humiliating it was. Ow and to add to it ensure your lip sink it all as best you can
So I did this at the beginning of my teasing today and boy, was it arousing...I totally embarrassed myself stripping to Nicki Minaj, getting all red in the face, hot and bothered, dripping wet unto that rope...for sure a kickstart, I hope noone heard the music

PM DARES
Old 02-05-2021, 03:17 PM   #6
LeeXi
Distinguished Member

Glad to hear you had a fun time

Well next step is to escalate. If you were wearing panties you no longer are they can remain in your mouth as a gag whilst you in your room. Remove them when you leave easy enough.

As for you bound body some more movement would be good. Do a little yoga your aim is to try to edge once. Ow and to help the experience of you cannot edge within 25 minutes you have 5 minutes to find something to insert into your pussy for the night.
Old 02-05-2021, 06:19 PM   #7
boundkitty
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Glad to hear you had a fun time

Well next step is to escalate. If you were wearing panties you no longer are they can remain in your mouth as a gag whilst you in your room. Remove them when you leave easy enough.

As for you bound body some more movement would be good. Do a little yoga your aim is to try to edge once. Ow and to help the experience of you cannot edge within 25 minutes you have 5 minutes to find something to insert into your pussy for the night.
Sorry for the late answer, I was having a session on this with somebody on kik and they let me cum so it took a while to get the urge to play again...I have my rope back on, panties in my mouth and I did some nice full body yoga exercises...focusing on the pelvic muscles, moving my hips a lot...I edged 3 times within 25 minutes and had to sit down for a minute...I am all hot and bothered again, please someone use me~

PM DARES
Old 02-06-2021, 01:35 PM   #8
toecuff

You should put tack in your bra, pointing your nipple when playing bra related games. Tiny holes on your nipples should be visible when you untie your crotch rope.
toecuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2021, 04:06 PM   #9
boundkitty
getDare Sweetheart

Thank you Sir, I tried to put tacks into my bra but it isn't tight enough to really hurt or pierce the skin and they slip when I move
I'm sorry Sir do you have a different idea to use me?

PM DARES

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clit, crotchrope, denial, tease, torture